Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 37 Antworten
und wurde 1.103 mal aufgerufen
 GPL Gentlemen's League
Seiten 1 | 2 | 3
Loepi Offline

Renn-Legende

26.01.2020 17:16
#16 RE: Training - Schottenring Antworten

Ich hab da jetzt mal ein paar grobe Schnitzer ausgebügelt...

Stützgas beim Bremsen ist jetzt nicht mehr unbedingt nötig, könnte sein, dass Du etwas später bremsen kannst. Aufs Gas sollte er recht direkt reagieren, allerdings ohne so schnell quer zu gehen, das kommt dann erst bei mehr Gas!

Ausprobieren, berichten, wär mein Vorschlag:

Dateianlage:
ma_schotten_LO_01.lo1.txt
Uwe Herrling Offline

Schönwetter-Fahrer

26.01.2020 17:26
#17 RE: Training - Schottenring Antworten

Hallo Hans,
das hier (zip,umbenannt) ist eine Kopie meines Ferrari Setups, das sich (für mich) auch mit dem Lotus schön stabil anfühlt. Man kann mit Gas gut um die Kurve drücken, gleichzeitig lenkt er auch beim Gaswegnehmen ohne Lenkbewegung ein, ohne dabei aber gleich zuzuschnappen. Vielleicht gefällts dir.
Grüße
Uwe

Dateianlage:
uwe lot67 schotten 0.zip.txt
Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

26.01.2020 17:34
#18 RE: Training - Schottenring Antworten

Ich komme morgen erst zum testen und gebe dann Rückmeldung.

Auf jeden Fall schonmal vielen Dank, Jungs!

Loepi Offline

Renn-Legende

26.01.2020 19:33
#19 RE: Training - Schottenring Antworten

Zitat von Hans Marfan im Beitrag #18
[...] morgen erst [...]
Morgen erst?

Mit dieser Einstellung wird´s aber schwierig mit einer Formel 1 Karriere, Hans...

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

26.01.2020 20:26
#20 RE: Training - Schottenring Antworten

Opa-Setup hier, mit ein paar Runden zum Anschauen, sieht sicher an manchen Ecken sehr vorsichtig aus, aber Opa will ja die Flagge sehen. Ansonsten kann ich all diese Dinge nicht wie Bremse und Gas gleichzeitig, dementsprechend ist das Setup. Mir hat es nach etlichen Runden mit leicht verschiedenen Einstellungen am besten gefallen, und die Einstellung sollte auch für den GP taugen, mit ca. 6 Liter pro Runde allerdings. Gegen die zickige Motorcharakteristik habe ich nur das Shortshifting als Mittel gefunden (im Replay z.B. vor den langen Rechtskurven), es bringt ja auch nichts, wenn man das Zuviel an Leistung nicht auf die Straße bringen kann.
Unterschiede zum alten Setup: vorn härtere, hinten weichere Federung, ebenso Stabis, Spur und Sturz etwas verändert, Diff 85/45, das lässt die Karre besser in die Kurven segeln als mein Standard 85/30. Der fünfte Gang könnte noch einen Klick kürzer gemacht werden, aber damit hat er bei mir die 9000er Marke bei Start und Ziel überschritten, und das macht der Motor des Lotus erfahrungsgemäß nicht gern.
http://www.ferdischulze.de/replay/schotten_lotus_test.zip

Grandpa setup here, with a few laps to look at, certainly looks very cautious in some corners, but grandpa wants to see the flag. Otherwise, I can't do all those things like brake and throttle at the same time, that's the setup. I liked it best after several laps with slightly different settings, and the setup should also be good for the GP, but with about 6 litres per lap. The only thing I found to counteract the bitchy engine characteristics was the shortshifting (in the replay e.g. before the long right turns), it doesn't help if you can't get the excess power on the road.
Differences to the old setup: harder suspension at the front, softer suspension at the rear, also stabis, toe and camber slightly changed, Diff 85/45, that lets the car sail better into the corners than my standard 85/30. Fifth gear could be made one click shorter, but with that it has exceeded the 9000 mark at start and finish, and experience shows that the Lotus engine doesn't like to do that.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Gruß Ferdi

tim Offline

Renn-Genie

27.01.2020 17:38
#21 RE: Training - Schottenring Antworten

sehe, hier sind die Spezialisten am setup basteln. Mich hat seit Samstag die grippe hinweggerafft. Hab dann mal 3 Tage durchgefiebert bis mir das Kreuz vom Liegen wehtat -und siehe da scheint was gebracht zu haben, es geht wieder bergauf..
+schade Claudio, dass unser Duell nicht noch ein wenig länger gedauert hat..vielleicht ja am Freitag!

Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

27.01.2020 18:30
#22 RE: Training - Schottenring Antworten

@Loepi: Karriere? Ich sammel hier nur den Roadkill auf, in die Alien-sphären stosse ich in diesem Leben nicht mehr vor

So, liebe Leute, zuerst nochmal ganz herzlichen Dank für die rege Beteiligung, ich hab' was passendes gefunden
Jetzt muß ich nur daran arbeiten, mehr als 2,5 Rd. am Stück zu packen. Ist mir in der letzten Stunde noch nicht gelungen, aber bis zum Rennen ist es ja noch lange hin...

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

27.01.2020 20:03
#23 RE: Training - Schottenring Antworten

Well. I must say a word to.

Car switching is not easy. There is always some problems. My favorite car is BRA , but i was crazy to learn how to drive or set him up to be good.

And at end i notice that there is no magic setup or magic clicks that save you form sudden power snaps . or brake spins.
I was watching Tim how he spin behind Caludio. Its racing. And car is unpredictable.

Braby dont push front end like honda. he bites. try stiffer front ARB

So my sugesstion is to drive drive drive. Take few setups , do few laps and maybe something clicks in.

here is pic of my nurb setup. under 8 min . but that was when i drive leftfoot brake.

now my setup is not like that. it has tons of rear spring and some strange things that no one uses here. but its all for balance under braking, i sacrifice all for stability under braking.

and main thing is to use throttle smart is not on off- ok- remember that. problem is when u used to one car You use on off throttle cos You know what You doing.

Angefügte Bilder:
brabysh.png  
tim Offline

Renn-Genie

28.01.2020 08:55
#24 RE: Training - Schottenring Antworten

about my spin: I remember that it was just because of slightly overdosing the throttle-pedal and mentioning this a bit to late at this moment
(I even gave up saving the situation to early, which realy annoyed me afterwards) but I wanted to be as close as possible for the next down-straight after the woods -way to early, btw..

great fighting Claudio in your cooper!!! you did all well!

-very awaiting friday, again a great racetrack!

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

28.01.2020 12:41
#25 RE: Training - Schottenring Antworten

Yeah, that was a lot of fun. Unfortunately you dropped out too early, so I lost a little bit of concentration. The acquaintance with a tree was not long in coming.
I am also looking forward to Friday and hope that there will be many competitors again.

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio
-----------------------------------------------------
Vernünftige Autos werden vom Antrieb geschoben, nicht gezogen !!! (Walter Röhrl)

Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

28.01.2020 12:49
#26 RE: Training - Schottenring Antworten

Cruo, I guess I got to set the record straight on this issue

This is not about me wanting a set that magically floats like a train on rails. This is about me having a setup that gives me enough control and confidence to at least try to learn a track. And I'm really, really bad at that. I have an extreme hard time to memorize a track. That's where my special disgust for long tracks stems from, because there's no way in hell I'll ever get them right. Can't develop any routine there. The stuff that others can't get enough of - Ring, Targa, Brno, Dundrod, IoM etc. - is just a dumpster fire to me I could gladly forget about.

And it's not just bad about learning a track, I suck as a mechanic too and don't understand how the cogs grip into each other. That's why I had to ask for help.

Just to make more precise what I'm talking about: this is the result of today's 40-min session:

Lap 1: 3m33.841s [Invalid lap]
Lap 2: 4m12.285s [Invalid lap]
Lap 3: 3m56.438s [Off the track, Invalid lap]
Lap 4: 5m33.455s [Off the track]
Lap 5: 6m16.563s [Off the track, Invalid lap]
Lap 6: 5m31.300s
Lap 7: 5m28.083s [Off the track]

This is what I am able to achieve after I put roughly 4 1/2 hours into this since last friday. I've uploaded the replay of this to the training replays section of the archive. Watch it and you'll have a better idea what I'm talking about.
I'm frustrated as fuck right now.

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

28.01.2020 18:32
#27 RE: Training - Schottenring Antworten

These are my Cooper, Brab and Lotus setups. Only for Brab also race. Also included my latest BRM effort. Replays possibly later.

Adjust steering ratio, brake bias, diff and eventually rollbars to your own liking/driving style.

Dateianlage:
67_rf_schotten_setups.zip.txt
Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

28.01.2020 18:46
#28 RE: Training - Schottenring Antworten

36fps hotlap replays, Cooper and Brab WR.

PS: remove .txt and unzip

Dateianlage:
67_rf_schotten_replays_36fps.zip.txt
tim Offline

Renn-Genie

28.01.2020 21:41
#29 RE: Training - Schottenring Antworten

Rob: interesting as always! will have a deeper look into the brabham-setup tomorrow. continue learning.. thank you for opening your magical book again ;)

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

28.01.2020 22:05
#30 RE: Training - Schottenring Antworten

Blöde Frage: Wie bekomme ich die Anhänge umgewandelt?
Sind ja alles .txt

Und bei mir wird die Endung nach dem Download nicht angezeigt. Ich wusste mal wie man es anzeigt, habs aber vergessen!

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio
-----------------------------------------------------
Vernünftige Autos werden vom Antrieb geschoben, nicht gezogen !!! (Walter Röhrl)

Seiten 1 | 2 | 3
 Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz