Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 18 Antworten
und wurde 724 mal aufgerufen
 GPL Gentlemen's League
Seiten 1 | 2
Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

31.01.2020 18:24
Schottenring - Grand Prix Antworten

Server @: VROC

Alternative IP: 91.23.126.222

Start: 20:00 Uhr / 8:00 p.m. CET

Gast
31.01.2020 20:06
#2 RE: Schottenring - Grand Prix Antworten

Ist die IP richtig?

Josefine Thiel ( gelöscht )
31.01.2020 21:38
#3 RE: Schottenring - Grand Prix Antworten

Naja. War von Anfang an nicht meine Strecke...
Ohne Kenntnisse habe ich nur 16 Minuten Zeit gehabt die Strecke etwas kennenzulernen.
Im Rennen hatte ich dann einen tollen Zweikampf mit Rainer, bis ich den Eagle durch eine Fehleinschätzung verloren habe und eingeschlagen bin.

Hoffe das nächste Rennen wird wieder besser. 2 DNFs machen sich nicht gut in der Statistik.

----------------------------------------
Eagle-Pilotin

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

31.01.2020 22:31
#4 RE: Schottenring - Grand Prix Antworten

So, etwas beruhigt.

Quali war ja schon nicht so toll.
Erst eine Sicherheitsrunde, dann ein wenig schneller und Rad ab!

Im Rennen wollt ich erst mal sehen wie es vorne so läuft und erst mal ohne Risiko hinterher gefahren.
Überholen war ja nicht so einfach und voller Tank macht den Cooper auch nicht besser.
Auf Gregory etwas Druck gemacht und er ließ mich vorbei. Thanks Greg!

Und dann, wie aus heiterem Himmel...FREEZE!

Na toll!!

So ne Superschöne Strecke, Wäre gerne bis zum Ende gefahren.

Na dann, auf zum Nächsten Event.

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio
-----------------------------------------------------
Vernünftige Autos werden vom Antrieb geschoben, nicht gezogen !!! (Walter Röhrl)

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

31.01.2020 22:49
#5 RE: Schottenring - Grand Prix Antworten

Gruß Ferdi

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

31.01.2020 22:55
#6 RE: Schottenring - Grand Prix Antworten

Zitat von Claudio Callipo im Beitrag #4
Und dann, wie aus heiterem Himmel...FREEZE!

Das ist immer sehr ärgerlich, schade! Ich habe das auf der Strecke sogar offline erlebt, vielleicht ist da nicht alles perfekt. Für mich liefs nach den gefühlten 100 Runden letzte Woche in allen 7 Autos zu Beginn ganz entspannt. Irgendwann war ich so entspannt, dass ich das Bremsen vergessen habe, Strohballen, Baum, na ja...

Gruß Ferdi

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

31.01.2020 23:10
#7 RE: Schottenring - Grand Prix Antworten

Hier das Team Ergebniss:

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio
Vernünftige Autos werden vom Antrieb geschoben, nicht gezogen !!! (Walter Röhrl)

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

31.01.2020 23:10
#8 RE: Schottenring - Grand Prix Antworten

Quali was good with a PB, good for the front row, just edging out Willi. Already noticed earlier this week Tim would be too fast.

In the race Tim took the lead and was pacing himself. Willi started to put pressure on me, and I tried all I could to keep him behind. The tires were on the edge, and lost grip/handling at times. But the laptimes were consistent, until I started to make mistakes with 4-5 laps to go. Hitting a barrier and then missing a corner. Willi was able to go by when I lost momentum.

He clearly was faster, and set off to chase Tim. Incredible pace Willi, very impressive! After that lost a bit of focus, and decided to bring the car to the finish. A very good controlled win by Tim who just held off Willi in the end.

Those last laps were hard, mostly mentally, but was happy with a podium finish. Great battle with Willi.

Well done finishers, commiserations to the DNFs. Bad luck Claudio

Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

31.01.2020 23:14
#9 RE: Schottenring - Grand Prix Antworten

Zitat von Robert Fleurke im Beitrag #8
After that lost a bit of focus...

Here, have some

Dag_J Offline

Chef-Mechaniker

31.01.2020 23:19
#10 RE: Schottenring - Grand Prix Antworten

tim Offline

Renn-Genie

01.02.2020 09:48
#11 RE: Schottenring - Grand Prix Antworten

"Schottenring and surviving the trees"

Incredible for me to get this done once again, not kissing the barrier feels so damn good.
But my deepest respect goes to Mario and Robert for fighting every tenth of a second and even doing this for 90 minutes without almost any mistake. I watched the replay afterwards, as always. - a great, great show guys!!
And in the last lap 2 tiny mistakes were enough and Mario was on my back..

Congratulations to Kelvin, Sanjin and Kelvin for finishing!
Comiserations to Claudio, a disco is the worst!

Zitat von Hans Marfan im Beitrag #9
Zitat von Robert Fleurke im Beitrag #8After that lost a bit of focus...Here, have some

I owe this record back from the days when I was 16 when I was listening alot to "Krautrock". But to be honest, the only band that I still can hear from that style are "Can" .. thx Hans for bringing back that memories to me.

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

01.02.2020 10:41
#12 RE: Schottenring - Grand Prix Antworten

Zitat von tim im Beitrag #11
"Schottenring and surviving the trees"

Incredible for me to get this done once again, not kissing the barrier feels so damn good.
But my deepest respect goes to Mario and Robert for fighting every tenth of a second and even doing this for 90 minutes without almost any mistake. I watched the replay afterwards, as always. - a great, great show guys!!
And in the last lap 2 tiny mistakes were enough and Mario was on my back..

When I read it like this, the disco hurts even more.
Exactly such distances I love so much. Exactly these nature trails are what GPL is all about. And I would have loved to drive to the end of the course to make it.
But unfortunately there is always only one chance and if it is taken away, the chance is gone. What a pity, a great pity!

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

01.02.2020 12:07
#13 RE: Schottenring - Grand Prix Antworten

Zitat von tim im Beitrag #11
But my deepest respect goes to Mario and Robert for fighting every tenth of a second and even doing this for 90 minutes without almost any mistake.- a great, great show guys!!

Wirklich wahr, ich habe das live verfolgt, große Klasse!

Gruß Ferdi

Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

01.02.2020 14:08
#14 RE: Schottenring - Grand Prix Antworten

Zitat von Claudio Callipo im Beitrag #12
Exactly these nature trails are what GPL is all about.

Die Ansicht ist individuell verschieden

Ich kann ja nachvollziehen, das ab einer gewissen Leistungsklasse stärkere Herausforderungen willkommen sind, aber für mich zum Beispiel steht der Formel 1-Aspekt vorne und weniger die Rallye.

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

01.02.2020 16:34
#15 RE: Schottenring - Grand Prix Antworten

Practice was ok. Time fly. I was ok with my place 5th but I wanted to drive some full tank laps.
So I step on power to drive one more fast lap and was ready to abort it if i lose time ,but i hit wall lost wheel. So no full tank driving.

Race was fun.

I started unprepared. Engine lost power in first gear twice. Uh uh.
Later on first lap Kelvin let me go. I was so fast on full tank. Thx.
I menage to make some gap to lap 8 untily i miss gear or something in first sector and spin around and stoped.
Alex and Kelvin passed.
I was able to close to them and was driving easy. And than Alex hit trees and racing was on fire again. Kelvin started to drive like crazy. I was trying to keep up for a lap or two and than I remember my words that i want to finnish race. And if I and Kelvin continue to fight and push someone's gona chras.
So I was on cooling down and bringing the car home on half of race.

I saw that when i push I am making lots of errors on shifting and riski is to big.
I hit neutral lots of times when i put my hand on shifter only. Its so easy to put stick in neutral. Hm. I need stiffer shifter.

Well done to Kelvin for so great and fast driving.

Well done to BRM team for this nice points.

Well done to Robert BRM alien.

And top two guys are hell. Tim , Mario. Uh uh.

That cooper looks so fast.

Seiten 1 | 2
 Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz