Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 168 Antworten
und wurde 7.831 mal aufgerufen
 Allgemeines GPL Fun Liga
Seiten 1 | ... 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
pit Offline

Racing-Guru

02.08.2008 13:26
#151 RE: RE:Drivers wanted Antworten

Hi Nico,

Willkommen hier.

Klar ist noch was frei, Du hast sogar die Wahl zwischen 2 Ligen....oder fährst beide, wie die meisten von uns.

Donnerstags 20:00 Uhr werden die 69er im Modus Int Long gefahren, Freitags gleiche Uhrzeit stehen die originalen 67er im Modus Pro Long oder GP auf dem Plan.

-----------------------
PnP means Plug 'n Pray, Murphy is right!

Nico_Brandt Offline

Fahrschüler

03.08.2008 13:47
#152 RE: RE:Drivers wanted Antworten

Hallo!
Danke für die Info. Ich denke, daß ich erstmal die 69er fahren werde.
Dazu hätte ich noch ne Frage. Ist das Chassis frei wählbar oder bekommt man eins zugewiesen?
gruss Nico

Albrecht Offline

Renn-Legende

03.08.2008 14:48
#153 RE: RE:Drivers wanted Antworten

Hallo Nico!
Das Chassis ist frei. Lotus 63, Ferrari und BRM sind etwas langsamer, ansonsten sind sie ungefähr gleichwertig.

-----------------------------------------------------
Das Auto war so gut, ich brauchte nur zu lenken.
(Juan Manuel Fangio, nach seinem Sieg beim Großen Preis von Reims in 1954)

Vadima Offline

Fahrschüler

29.08.2008 15:55
#154 RE: RE:Drivers wanted Antworten

Hello, guys! I would like to joint to your league for racing in some champs.
I am Vadim Avvakumov. I am from Russia. I race in GPL for a 4-5 years in Russian GPL leage on 67 mod, 65 mod. In last year I have taken apart in ATLAS leage champinship on GPL 65 mod. And now I am racing in 66 mod in the ATLAS.
And I want to take apart in your champs on 69 mod and others.
My callsign in GPLRank the same.
I can not read in german, only english. Could you show me link to calendar, rules and so on. I guess, I will be lost without your help.

Albrecht Offline

Renn-Legende

29.08.2008 20:11
#155 RE: RE:Drivers wanted Antworten
Hello Vadim, welcome to the Fun-Liga!
Most of us can read and write some English, so we will help you as good as we can.

First of all the rules you want to see are translated neither in English nor in Russian .
The races are every other Thursday beginning with the qualifying at 19:00 o'clock (middle european time) for one hour. The Thursday after the race we have a training for the next track at the same time. The green flag drops at 20:00. We are racing always in the GPL Int(ermediate) Long modus.

The races are mostly hosted by our member Ferdinand Schulze. You will find the server "Fun-Liga" in the racelist of IGOR at the mentioned time. You need a password for joining which is given to you in the Igor-chatroom called "FunLiga". From 19 o'clock you will meet us there.

After crashing your car "shift R" is allowed but you have to make a stop (a realy stop) in the pit at the next occasion.

The racing calender for this season you can find here http://ferdinand-schulze.de/renntermine_2008_2.pdf. You can start racing with us next Thursday (practice for Snetterton).

I am looking forward to seeing you on track soon!

paul skingley Offline

Boxen-Helfer

29.08.2008 20:35
#156 RE: RE:Drivers wanted Antworten

Hi Vadim

glad you made it here.

paul

Vadima Offline

Fahrschüler

29.08.2008 20:49
#157 RE: RE:Drivers wanted Antworten

Thank you, Albrecht. I want to specify about mod. Is that 69 mod?
I will be ready. Of course, I can read english :).
Hi Paul. I saw you in the last thursday in IGOR race by chance, and go to look for some information about Funliga. So, I am here. :)
Albrecht, what is G-League? Is that the same? Which mod do thee use?

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

29.08.2008 22:21
#158 RE: RE:Drivers wanted Antworten

In Antwort auf:
Is that 69 mod?
Yes

Gruß

"Ich baue Autos zum Fahren und nicht zum Bremsen"
(Ettore Bugatti nach Kritik an den Bremsen seiner Fahrzeuge)

Albrecht Offline

Renn-Legende

29.08.2008 22:50
#159 RE: RE:Drivers wanted Antworten

In Antwort auf:
what is G-League? Is that the same? Which mod do thee use?

In the G-League we drive no mod because we have fun with the original GPL 67 especialy for long distances (GP) and without the posibility to repair your car with a "shift R". Some racers of the Fun-Liga drive in the G-League too (me included). The races are every other Friday beginning at 20 o´clock with the qualifying. More about the G-League (alias geli) you find probably here even you can´t understand the German http://www.gpl-geli.de/.
The race-calender for the Fun-Liga you already have contents in the right column the dates and tracks for the geli. If you are interested in racing over long distances come to our VROC-chatroom "G-League" on Friday before we get started the qualifying at 20:00 o´clock.

Albrecht Offline

Renn-Legende

29.08.2008 22:56
#160 RE: RE:Drivers wanted Antworten

In Antwort auf:
The races are every other Thursday beginning with the qualifying at 19:00 o'clock (middle european time) for one hour. The Thursday after the race we have a training for the next track at the same time. The green flag drops at 20:00. We are racing always in the GPL Int(ermediate) Long modus.

Sorry, I told you a wrong time. The qualifying starts at 20 o´clock and the race at 21. This was because we are just discussing the suggestion to start the races an hour earlyer.

Vadima Offline

Fahrschüler

30.08.2008 06:03
#161 RE: RE:Drivers wanted Antworten

Thank you, guys. I see.
In RUGPL-league we use PRO-damage too, but race distance was not GP. So I know how roll track with PRO-damage. Probably, see you sooner, in Norisring.

Geli Offline

Boxen-Helfer

30.08.2008 14:12
#162 RE: RE:Drivers wanted Antworten

Hi Vadima,

with the help of this website: http://www.ffkm.de/uebersetzung.html you are able to translate whole pages from German to English.

Vadima Offline

Fahrschüler

31.08.2008 08:54
#163 RE: RE:Drivers wanted Antworten
Wow! Geli! It is very helpfull link! Geli, thank you very much!
Although translating into russian suits to me better, 'cause I am from Russia.
Anyway, I have read the rules of G-league already, and FILSCA and so on.
Andrew Offline

Boxen-Helfer

25.08.2009 18:41
#164 RE: Drivers wanted Antworten

Are Drivers still wanted ?

Ich habe rFactor und GPL neu installiert stand 23.08.2009 - GPL ist immer noch das beste für mich.
Also darf ich mit ? und Wenn ja wie ist der PW.

Freut mich das ihr noch da sind. JU, AR FS , etc. und Mario - Ich lasse mal etwas mehr platz diesmal :).

Ich Habe di Original CD mit der Installer package installiert - gibts noch was zu beruchsichtigen ?
Wie war das mit der Frames Per Second Anzeige ?

Gruss Andrew

Albrecht Offline

Renn-Legende

25.08.2009 21:39
#165 RE: Drivers wanted Antworten

In Antwort auf:
Are Drivers still wanted

Hi Andrew!!
Ja, es sind schon wieder fünf Jahre vergangen und die Fun-Liga ist immer noch aktiv. Viele der "alten Hasen" sind noch dabei und einige Neue sind hinzugekommen. Die Fluktuation ist insgesamt sehr gering. Natürlich darfst du wieder mitfahren, du weißt ja: Neueinsteiger und Wiedereinsteiger sind hier immer gerne gesehen.

Zu berücksichtigen ist allerdings, dass wir in der Fun-Liga nun schon die zweite Saison den 69er Mod fahren. In der G-League werden dagegen noch die originalen Car-Sets gefahren. Also musst du dich jetzt entscheiden, ob du lieber den 69er Mod in der Fun-Liga oder die 67er in der G-League fahren möchtest. Natürlich kannst du auch - wenn es zeitlich passt - in beiden Ligen mitfahren, so wie es hier einige andere auch tun.

Wenn du GPL über das Installer Package installiert hast, müsstest du alles drauf haben, was man braucht, um mit dem Original-Carset zu fahren. Den fps-Wert sieht man mit der Taste "ALT f" und sollte bei möglichst konstanten 36 liegen. Den Patch mit 60 fps fahren wir hier noch nicht.

Seiten 1 | ... 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
 Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz