Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 18 Antworten
und wurde 384 mal aufgerufen
 GPL Gentlemen's League
Seiten 1 | 2
Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

07.04.2023 17:52
Monza 10k - Grand Prix - Jörg Rohde Memorial Antworten

Server @: IGOR

Alternative IP: 79.201.133.90

Start: 20:00 Uhr / 8:00 p.m. CET

Das Rennen startet fliegend. Einführung geht NICHT um die ganze Strecke, nur durchs Oval. Speed Limit ist ca. 160km/h. Der Pole-Sitter darf zwischen Ende Oval und S/Z loslegen und wenn er das tut, ist Vollgas angesagt.

We got a flying start tonight. Intro lap is NOT around the whole track, only the oval-part. Speed limit is at 100 mph / 160 km/h. The pole-sitter is free to start the race between the end of the oval and the s/f-line and if he does so, it's pedal to the metal.

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

07.04.2023 21:31
#2 RE: Monza 10k - Grand Prix - Jörg Rohde Memorial Antworten

So, ich denke der gute Lauf ist zu Ende.
Die Quali lief super. Neue PB sogar.
Im Rennen lass ich mich zwei mal von den Verbremser vor mir irritieren. Zuerst von Lasse A. und ich komme auch quer beim bremsen.
Kann den Wagen gerade so an der Grasnabe entlang halten. Dann kommt der Wagen beim Gas geben quer und Gregory trifft mich. SRY Gregory!
Ich konnte in dem Moment nichts mehr tun. Trotz Flug durch die Luft hielt der Wagen.
Kurze Zeit später verbremst sich Sanjin in der 2. Lesmo und ich lass mich wieder irritieren und komme wieder quer.
Aber der Gegenpendler haut mich in die Leitplanke.
Hätte ein schönes Rennen werden können.

Bis zum nächsten Unfall......
==========================================================================================================================================
So, I think the good run is over.
The qualifying went great. New PB even.
In the race I let myself be irritated twice by the bumpers in front of me. First by Lasse A. and I also get sideways when braking.
I just managed to keep the car on the grass hub. Then the car goes sideways when I step on the gas and Gregory hits me.
SRY Gregory! There was nothing I could do at that moment. Despite flying through the air, the car held.
A short time later Sanjin braked in the 2nd Lesmo and I got irritated again and came across again. But the oncoming commuter knocks me into the crash barrier.
It could have been a nice race.

Until the next accident......

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

07.04.2023 23:51
#3 RE: Monza 10k - Grand Prix - Jörg Rohde Memorial Antworten

Kopf hoch Claudio!

In der Quali wollte ich unter 18 fahren, aber ich konnte nicht alle Sektoren richtig erwischen. Trotzdem eine PB und Pole.

Der Start war okay, und ich konnte die Führung halten. Beim Anbremsen auf die Parabolica verlor ich die Kontrolle und wäre fast abgeflogen. Aber ich blieb dran und bekam einen kleinen Vorsprung, als Lasse A. Lesmo 2 falsch fuhr. Nach ein paar Runden war er verschwunden, genau wie Claudio. Plötzlich war Sanjin auf P2, etwa 8 Sekunden hinter mir. Er hatte eine tolle Pace, ungefähr die gleiche wie ich, und wir tauschten die schnellsten Runden. Der Abstand wuchs nicht sehr stark, erst gegen Ende des Rennens.

Ich bin zufrieden mit der Fahrt und dem Sieg. Das erste Rennen auf meinem neuen PC, mit einer Auflösung von 5760x1080. Das Einzige, was ich hatte, waren kleine Stotterer, kleine Einbrüche auf 55-59 Frames.

Gut gemacht Sanjin und Lasse O. für das Podium, und gut gemacht Finisher. Pech für die DNFs.

Übersetzt mit www.DeepL.com/Translator (kostenlose Version)
==============================================================

Cheer up Claudio!

In quali was looking for a sub18, but I could not get all sectors right. Still a PB and Pole.

Start was OK, and held on to the lead. Lost it under braking for Parabolica, and almost went off. But held on and got a little gap when Lasse A. got Lesmo 2 wrong. After a few laps he disappearred, like Claudio. Suddenly Sanjin was there on P2, about 8s behind me. He had great pace, about the same like me, and we traded fastest laps. The gap did not grow a lot, only late race.

Happy with the drive and win. First race on my new PC, at 5760x1080 resolution. The only thing is I had little stutters, little frame drops down to 55-59.

Well done Sanjin and Lasse O. for podium, and well done finshers. Bad luck DNFs.

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

08.04.2023 09:54
#4 RE: Monza 10k - Grand Prix - Jörg Rohde Memorial Antworten

Well done Robert. U still managed to be faster. I don't know how u beat yourself. We are less problem.

Yes it was intresting to chase you. When i did fast lap u did next one faster. Nice control.

Sorry Claudio if i trick you. Or brake test you. But i brake every single lap on lesmo2.

Sorry.

Loepi was there but he had low pressure in tires so was slow. I manage to brake draft and escape.

Well one nice race to remember. Ferrari drove like crazy. Nice car. No mistakes on driving.

I didnt take full tank for fun. I klik one galon less just for fun. And i was short for last oval turn. Hehe.

I really enjoyed racing on 100% limit. Only last two laps i was rolling and saving fuel.

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

08.04.2023 10:02
#5 RE: Monza 10k - Grand Prix - Jörg Rohde Memorial Antworten

No Problrm Sanjin! You are not to blame for my accident. The distance was big enough. I only got irritated when I saw that you had gone far in the Lesmo.
I should have concentrated on the curve. At that moment I thought I could use the momentum to overtake you on the straight and hit the gas too early.
It came slightly across and then the opposite commuter came. Unfortunately, there was a crash barrier at that point.
Completely my fault/bad luck

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

08.04.2023 10:24
#6 RE: Monza 10k - Grand Prix - Jörg Rohde Memorial Antworten

Ah. Shame. Ok.
But You were faster than Loepi. So it would be fun if you continue.

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

08.04.2023 10:28
#7 RE: Monza 10k - Grand Prix - Jörg Rohde Memorial Antworten

Lasse Albrecht Offline

Schönwetter-Fahrer

08.04.2023 11:16
#8 RE: Monza 10k - Grand Prix - Jörg Rohde Memorial Antworten

Didn't have the most prep, and never quite had Robert's pace. Was a bit tired and found it hard to hit an apex the same way twice in a row... In Quali I already wrecked the car, in the race I then lost it under braking for T1 by putting not enough gas and too much brake down.

Well done Rob, Sanjin and Loepi and all finsihers, commiserations DNFs. I'll have to practice a lot for Schottenring... See you there. :)

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

08.04.2023 16:12
#9 RE: Monza 10k - Grand Prix - Jörg Rohde Memorial Antworten

Zitat von Cruo im Beitrag #4
Well done Robert. U still managed to be faster. I don't know how u beat yourself. We are less problem.

Yes it was intresting to chase you. When i did fast lap u did next one faster. Nice control.

Sorry Claudio if i trick you. Or brake test you. But i brake every single lap on lesmo2.

Sorry.

Loepi was there but he had low pressure in tires so was slow. I manage to brake draft and escape.

Well one nice race to remember. Ferrari drove like crazy. Nice car. No mistakes on driving.

I didnt take full tank for fun. I klik one galon less just for fun. And i was short for last oval turn. Hehe.

I really enjoyed racing on 100% limit. Only last two laps i was rolling and saving fuel.

You kept the race interesting for me, I was really impressed with your pace, especially considering you initially joined with the Honda! I could not take it easy or make a mistakes. A few times almost went off at Parabolica. I like the psychology when trading fast laps. Pushing eachother to better laptimes. I took a full tank of fuel, and just made it, lost fuel pressure at Curva Grande in inlap. The Ferrari is a great car to drive, the best concerning handling and drivability.

Great job Sanjin, I know you're busy with house and family, but please race when you can You have enough ability to get away with little practise.

Gregory Taber Offline

Schönwetter-Fahrer

08.04.2023 21:58
#10 RE: Monza 10k - Grand Prix - Jörg Rohde Memorial Antworten

Congrats Robert, Sanjin, and Lassë!

That was a good race, except my internet connection was lost. It was off for hours.

I was interested in seeing the end of the race. I loaded the maximum amount of fuel. I was going to finish but I may have coasted across the line without power. Did Rainer and Uli run out of fuel? I have no idea how Robert and Sanjin can go so fast and not run out of fuel. I started shifting earlier with 5 or 6 laps remaining. Rainer kept me from ever saving fuel until late in the race.

I´d have liked to see my consistency numbers without the contact with Claudio. They would have been very good. I worked my way back into Lassë´s slipstream. I usually compare more favorably to the faster drivers for the first 2-3 laps on a race. Once I was behind Rainer again, my early advantage was gone. I could rarely gain more than a few hundredths of a second on Rainer. We were very closely matched. He did a great job of getting close to Lassë.

Thanks for the fun gentlemen.

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

08.04.2023 22:34
#11 RE: Monza 10k - Grand Prix - Jörg Rohde Memorial Antworten

as i sad. i drove decades with left foot braking. And what is your right foot doing? well my right is braking.

when u pressing trottle u eat fuel ok.

add time on trottle on whole 40 laps and that is how much fuel i dont need.

Robert is another level.

@Robert- yes i will do my best- if i had cooper or braby you wont even notice that i am not training a second. Honda is whole new world for me. i didnt drive other cars to much i my life. Speciali in long races.

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

08.04.2023 22:43
#12 RE: Monza 10k - Grand Prix - Jörg Rohde Memorial Antworten

@ Greg: I did use only 3-4-5 gears for the track, so compared to a 2-3-4-5 setup, I make less RPM on average. In GPL less RPM is less fuel. So my gearings made it possible to stretch it to the end full throttle.

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

09.04.2023 11:36
#13 RE: Monza 10k - Grand Prix - Jörg Rohde Memorial Antworten

Why did you have problems with the fuel? In contrast to the qualifying, I had only made 5th a click longer, on 25/31.
And there were 173 litres in the tank. According to the GPL projection for 36 laps!
But it would have been enough, as I had already tried it once.

Rainer Offline

Testfahrer

09.04.2023 12:01
#14 RE: Monza 10k - Grand Prix - Jörg Rohde Memorial Antworten

Zitat von Gregory Taber im Beitrag #10
Did Rainer and Uli run out of fuel?

I did run out of fuel!
In the last round I had to save fuel to see the chequered flag. The engine run out of fuel in the last turn, but I was able to roll over the finish line.

To be honest after the last races where I hardly was able to complete one round I pay no attention to the amount of fuel.
I was sure that the race would end way earlier for me.

Uli Hofmann Offline

Testfahrer

09.04.2023 15:45
#15 RE: Monza 10k - Grand Prix - Jörg Rohde Memorial Antworten

Eigentlich wollte ich letzte Woche in Monza mitfahren, aber da feierte mein Sohn seinen 40. Also Monza 10k fahren. Weil ich kein Setup für mein Saisonauto den BT24 hatte, habe ichausnahmsweise sogar ein bisschen geübt und geschraubt – und dann sass ich plötzlich im Ferrari – ok wer lesen kann ist im Vorteil, zumal es nicht das erste mal war, dass ich bei diesem Rennen von der Fahrzeugwahl überrascht worden bin …
Mein Ferrari Setup, weiß nicht wie alt und woher es war, taugte nix. Vorderreifen zu kalt hinten links viel zu heiß, Gänge zu lange = NO CHANCE also einfach nur zu Ende fahren …
Beim nächsten Rennen in Monza10k nehme ich mir was zu lesen mit ;)
Ich hoffe wir sehen uns wieder in Road America

Actually, I wanted to drive in Monza last week, but my son was celebrating his 40th birthday that is why I take part in Monza 10k yesterday.
Because I didn't have a setup for my season car, the BT24, I even practised and screwed a bit - and then suddenly I was sitting in the Ferrari - ok those who can read are at an advantage, especially as it wasn't the first time that I was surprised by the choice of car at this race ...
My Ferrari setup, I don't know how old it was, was no good even when it showed a 2:18:9 pB. Left front tyre too cold rear left much too hot, gears too long = NO CHANCE = so the only thing I can to was just finishing. At the next race in Monza 10k I'll take something to read with me ;)
Hope to see you again in Road America

Seiten 1 | 2
 Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz