Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 18 Antworten
und wurde 384 mal aufgerufen
 GPL Gentlemen's League
Seiten 1 | 2
Gregory Taber Offline

Schönwetter-Fahrer

09.04.2023 19:01
#16 RE: Monza 10k - Grand Prix - Jörg Rohde Memorial Antworten

Thanks for the information guys.

Sanjin, I rarely use any throttle when braking or entering the turns.

Robert, that´s interesting. I used 2nd gear for the Lesmos and Parabolica. One day I´ll have to see if I can learn to use 3rd gear. I was able to see my fuel use increase as I got faster at Nurburgring so I often assume a faster driver is using more fuel.

Once again, congrats Rainer! It´s a shame you ran out of fuel since you appeared to have a chance to beat Lassë. I may have got in front of you. It looked like my engine might not have quit until I got to the finish line, but it was likely I would start losing power some time on the last lap.

Uli, I copied my newest Monza setup but used the gearing from my 2015 Monza10k setup.

Thanks for the fun gentlemen.

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

09.04.2023 20:56
#17 RE: Monza 10k - Grand Prix - Jörg Rohde Memorial Antworten

Zitat von Uli Hofmann im Beitrag #15
Actually, I wanted to drive in Monza last week, but my son was celebrating his 40th birthday that is why I take part in Monza 10k yesterday.

Congrats with your son, you are getting old Uli I guess we all are (hopefully). It's a shame you prepped in the Brab and got caught out with an ill setup, but respect for taking part nevertheless.

Zitat von Gregory Taber im Beitrag #16
Robert, that´s interesting. I used 2nd gear for the Lesmos and Parabolica. One day I´ll have to see if I can learn to use 3rd gear. I was able to see my fuel use increase as I got faster at Nurburgring so I often assume a faster driver is using more fuel.

Normally, at regular Monza, 3-4-5 works nicely with the Brab and Lotus. More for fuel mile age reasons I set 3-4-5 for Ferrari here at Monz10k. Mind you 3rd is quite tall for Lesmo 1 especially. I think I would have been slightly faster using 2nd gear. But it's a trade off as well with less shifting using 3rd and still using the powerband properly. Remember each extra upshift costs you 0.22s of acceleration.

And it's not nescessarily the faster guys use the most fuel. But I have a trailbraking style, using more fuel than the average driver, having this heavy right foot, and using agressive downshifting. But in the end it's all about revs, revs determine in GPL the fuel use, simply put. Apart from your driving style, you can gain by choosing taller gearings or skip one, so you will use less revs on average.

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

11.04.2023 13:36
#18 RE: Monza 10k - Grand Prix - Jörg Rohde Memorial Antworten

Hm. Intresting. I was using a lot of fuel more when braking.

You maybe had low pressures and short 5th gear.

Robert sad to what to do.

I did use 2nd gear in lesmo and parabolica. But i think my gears where long. And of course i am a cheater
Becouse i can shift maybe faster until i miss gear. This race i didnt have problems (strange). Last week i had to much miss shift. Even missed downshift on lesmo and hit barrier and etc.

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

25.04.2023 08:42
#19 RE: Monza 10k - Grand Prix - Jörg Rohde Memorial Antworten

Gruß Ferdi

Seiten 1 | 2
 Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz