Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten
und wurde 141 mal aufgerufen
 GPL Gentlemen's League
Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

04.04.2022 17:40
Pre-Race Monza 10k Brabham Cup Antworten

Für den Brabham-Cup beim Jörg-Rohde-Memorial gilt: Setup bitte nur innerhalb der von GPL vorgegebenen Grenzen; also nicht mit darüber hinausgehenden Möglichkeiten des Setup Manager.
Nein, wir können das nicht überprüfen. Ja, es ist eine Frage der Ehre.

For the Brabham Cup at the Jörg Rohde Memorial, the following applies: Setup please only within the limits set by GPL; i.e. not with possibilities of the Setup Manager that go beyond this.
No, we cannot check this. Yes, it is a question of honour.

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

05.04.2022 11:47
#2 RE: Pre-Race Monza 10k Brabham Cup Antworten

Zitat von Hans Marfan im Beitrag #1
Für den Brabham-Cup beim Jörg-Rohde-Memorial gilt: Setup bitte nur innerhalb der von GPL vorgegebenen Grenzen; also nicht mit darüber hinausgehenden Möglichkeiten des Setup Manager.
Nein, wir können das nicht überprüfen. Ja, es ist eine Frage der Ehre.

For the Brabham Cup at the Jörg Rohde Memorial, the following applies: Setup please only within the limits set by GPL; i.e. not with possibilities of the Setup Manager that go beyond this.
No, we cannot check this. Yes, it is a question of honour.

Verstanden/understood Hans!

So far this season I did only use the 10/31 (standard GPL) differential ratio for the Cooper BTW

Loepi Offline

Renn-Legende

05.04.2022 18:06
#3 RE: Pre-Race Monza 10k Brabham Cup Antworten

Secondly: Traditionally we are going for a lap of honour - on the oval-part only. The leader starts the race anywhere/anywhen between the end of the oval and the s/f-line. From that point of time there are no overtaking-limits!

The speed-limit for the pacelap is set to 100 mph / 160 km/h.

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

06.04.2022 19:51
#4 RE: Pre-Race Monza 10k Brabham Cup Antworten

well i am using longer gears(robert leman race) for all season every race. ok will turn it to normal. didnt know that have any matter. But ok.

that didnt help me to not miss gear and not loose two places anyway. hehe

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz