Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 8 Antworten
und wurde 322 mal aufgerufen
 GPL Gentlemen's League
Loepi Offline

Renn-Legende

07.02.2020 19:57
Training - Montjuic Parque Antworten

Welcome to our second Pro Long Training @ Montjuic. The server will start soon @IP:

via VROC.
cu on track

Fabian Offline

mehrfacher Weltmeister

07.02.2020 20:07
#2 RE: Training - Montjuic Parque Antworten

don't forget to install the track fix....

tim Offline

Renn-Genie

07.02.2020 21:42
#3 RE: Training - Montjuic Parque Antworten

what a pitty, everything was setted fine, I even controlled afterwards -but the sim loaded qualifying-setup with 11 liters fuel.. maybe this came from entering pits shortly before race?? so annoying.. wish you all a good race now!

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

07.02.2020 22:09
#4 RE: Training - Montjuic Parque Antworten

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio
-----------------------------------------------------
Vernünftige Autos werden vom Antrieb geschoben, nicht gezogen !!! (Walter Röhrl)

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

07.02.2020 22:15
#5 RE: Training - Montjuic Parque Antworten

Race-Report hier

Vorn rechts war ganz gut am Kochen.

Gruß Ferdi

Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

07.02.2020 22:25
#6 RE: Training - Montjuic Parque Antworten

Zitat von Ferdi im Beitrag #5
Vorn rechts war ganz gut am Kochen.

Bei deinem Lotus-Set war's OK

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

07.02.2020 22:50
#7 RE: Training - Montjuic Parque Antworten

wow. was fun. had few 180 spins to t1 harpin. other stuff perfect-

only did bad thing by taking 18 gal of fuel. I almost lose from Gregory. we where fighting whole race. and than in last sector od last lap car start to lose fuel pressure- nice. almost lose 3rd place.

Nice racing with Gregory. Dont know if can make car any faster. but I hope to have real race good as this.

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

08.02.2020 12:49
#8 RE: Training - Montjuic Parque Antworten

Well done finishers. Quite a challenging track. Probably will have to miss most training evenings this season, also due to racing in 2 other leagues. Hope you guys understand. will be prepped next week. It's a track I do know quite well, but it's very hard in the BRM (and Honda) IMO...

Gregory Taber Offline

Schönwetter-Fahrer

08.02.2020 17:38
#9 RE: Training - Montjuic Parque Antworten

Congrats Mario, Lasse, and Sanjin! That was a very impressive performance by the two leaders. A Brabham wouldn't have been enough for me to keep up with Mario. I don't know if a Brabham would be fast enough for me to keep up with Lasse. That was a nice drive by Sanjin too. He had me close behind him for almost half the race and never made much of a mistake. I can't drive the BRM that well.

My new strategy has worked well the last two weeks. Drive as slow as I have to to finish. I showed some decent speed the last 4 laps at Schottenring and I drove decent in the middle of this race to close the gap to Sanjin. No Sanjin, I don't think you slowed me down much if any. If I was any faster it wasn't enough to notice.

I enjoyed this one. I'm starting to drive somewhat well again. Sanjin gave me a chance to finish 3rd, but I pressed my luck a little and spun at T1. I needed nerves of steel. I have doubts I'll ever have those again.

Thanks for the fun guys.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz