Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 28 Antworten
und wurde 878 mal aufgerufen
 GPL Gentlemen's League
Seiten 1 | 2
Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

13.12.2019 19:03
Nürburgring - Grand Prix - Finale 2019! Antworten

Server @: VROC

Alternative IP: 91.23.118.92

Start: 20:00 Uhr / 8:00 p.m. CET

Fiiiinaaaaaleeee!

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

13.12.2019 21:32
#2 RE: Nürburgring - Grand Prix - Finale 2019! Antworten

Very disappointing to blow up the engine after 4 laps. My first mechanical this season. Took the lead but made two unforced errors setting me back to P5. Was still fun chasing, but then the engine unexpectedly went. Good luck to those still running, was shaping up to a good fight

Josefine Thiel ( gelöscht )
13.12.2019 21:58
#3 RE: Nürburgring - Grand Prix - Finale 2019! Antworten

Leider nach 2 Runden durch eine Unaufmerksamkeit an der Brücke am Schwalbenschwanz hängen geblieben.
Bis dahin ein spaßiger Dreikampf mit Claudio und Dag!

PS: @Claudio Callipo Sorry für den kleinen Stoß in der ersten Runde vor dem Bergwerk, hatte mit dem plötzlichen Abbremsen nicht gerechnet - hab dich dann ja auch direkt wieder vorbeigelassen.

----------------------------------------
Honda-Pilotin

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

13.12.2019 22:27
#4 RE: Nürburgring - Grand Prix - Finale 2019! Antworten

Ah. something eating memory in background. fps drops and i spun. later i was surviving, I hate this system. this win 7 is from 14.7.2009 . its full of ....
i buy ssd and will install fresh win.

Wd guys. was fun.
Didnt expect to lead a lap.

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

13.12.2019 22:42
#5 RE: Nürburgring - Grand Prix - Finale 2019! Antworten

Kein Problem Josefine.
Ich musste etwas früher bremsen weil der Kollege vorne auch nicht so schnell war.
ich hatte mich nur kurz erschrocken, aber ich denke danach war das Auto normal zu fahren.

Mein Rennen ging dann auch nur bis zur neunten Runde. Dann kam ein total blöder Fehler. an einer Ecke wo man einen Gang herunter schaltet, schalte ich einen Gang hoch. Selten dämlich.
Also die letzten zwei Rennen waren keine Glanztaten.

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio
-----------------------------------------------------
Vernünftige Autos werden vom Antrieb geschoben, nicht gezogen !!! (Walter Röhrl)

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

13.12.2019 22:49
#6 RE: Nürburgring - Grand Prix - Finale 2019! Antworten

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio
Vernünftige Autos werden vom Antrieb geschoben, nicht gezogen !!! (Walter Röhrl)

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

13.12.2019 23:03
#7 RE: Nürburgring - Grand Prix - Finale 2019! Antworten

Dann nun Offiziell:

Gratulation an:

Lasse P2

Robert P3

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

13.12.2019 23:06
#8 RE: Nürburgring - Grand Prix - Finale 2019! Antworten

Race-Report hier

Grats Claudio zur Meisterschaft!

Gruß Ferdi

Albrecht Offline

Renn-Legende

13.12.2019 23:19
#9 RE: Nürburgring - Grand Prix - Finale 2019! Antworten

Glückwunsch Claudio; die Meisterschaft war bei der starken Konkurrenz sicher keine leichte Aufgabe.

Je genauer man plant, umso härter trifft einen der Zufall - F. Dürrenmatt

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

13.12.2019 23:29
#10 RE: Nürburgring - Grand Prix - Finale 2019! Antworten

Und hier was zum Nachlesen.
Die Gesamt Tabelle 2019:

Wir wünschen allen ein frohes Weihnachtsfest und einen guten Rutsch in neue Jahr 2020!

Und hoffen auf ein weiteres spannendes und faires Jahr mit weiterhin vielen Teilnehmern!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2020!

And we hope for another exciting and fair year with many more participants!

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

14.12.2019 00:46
#11 RE: Nürburgring - Grand Prix - Finale 2019! Antworten

Mir hat der Rennkalender gut gefallen dieses Jahr, im nächsten wird´s wohl noch besser
Entdeckungen des Jahres sind Robert, Sanjin und Josi, und Killer könnte sich öfter blicken lassen, so kann es weitergehen mit den GPL-Verrückten.
Ich tippe auf Lasse für nächstes Jahr, aber Robert wäre auch ein Kandidat.

Gruß Ferdi

tim Offline

Renn-Genie

14.12.2019 11:00
#12 RE: Nürburgring - Grand Prix - Finale 2019! Antworten

In lap 8, after Wehrseifen, hunted by Claudio I lost a wheel and race was over -quite disapointing for me, had a good run till then.. consistancy is my nemesis ;)

Guys, thank you all for this season - a big experience for me!
And my gratulations go to all of you! -for fighting and being fair in the same time!!!

Hopefully see you again next season!
cheerz! tim

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

14.12.2019 12:23
#13 RE: Nürburgring - Grand Prix - Finale 2019! Antworten

In quali set a banker lap, but at the start of my 2nd timed lap a Honda (Dag?) came out of the pits, saw me too late and lost control, taking me out. Had some damage, was annoyed and parked the car. Wouldn't have gotten Pole anyway, as Lasse did a really good lap. Went offline to do a racefuel lap.

Had a good start, or better Lasse bogged down, and took the lead. He followed me close the first lap, until he spun at the end of Karussel. Had a couple of seconds on Sanjin, but I made a stupid mistake at the end of the lap. From then on things went backwards, made mistakes and totally lost my rhythm. Fell back to P5 behind Lasse, and lost my confidence. Then on Lap 4 lost the engine while coasting, still pretty close to Willi, Lasse and Kelvin...very disappointing end of the season for me...

Congrats Lasse for the win, and Kelvin and Mario for podium!

It's really great to be part of the Gentleman's League. You guys are a great bunch of racers, who are rock solid in racetrim, and very feisty! Was fighting for the c'ship, but missed a few races, and then had too much bad luck late season. For next season looking to be more in the mix still. I just want to have fun racing close. Also I hope my health won't affect my racing.

Many congrats to Claudio for a well deserved c'ship. Very consistant finisher with a really good spell midseason racking up 4 wins! Also congrats to Lasse for a great charge to claim the vice-Meisterschaft Well done to Team BRM, and thanks to Ferdi, Kelvin and Willi for sharing the Beast of Eastborne

Thanks all for the racing, and the banter. Also many thanks to all managing the site and league. Notably Claudio, Hans, Lasse and Ferdi, and all I forgot Looking forward to next season, and wishing you all good health

Josefine Thiel ( gelöscht )
14.12.2019 12:43
#14 RE: Nürburgring - Grand Prix - Finale 2019! Antworten

Alles in einem eine gute Saison, auch wenn ich erst zum Sommerevent dazu gestoßen bin.
GPL macht von Rennen zu Rennen mehr Spaß und ich konnte doch einiges aus dem Kartsport mit reinbringen.

Nächste Saison geht's weiter... natürlich wieder im Honda.

----------------------------------------
Honda-Pilotin

Dag_J Offline

Chef-Mechaniker

14.12.2019 13:06
#15 RE: Nürburgring - Grand Prix - Finale 2019! Antworten

Grats Lasse , Kelvin and Mario on the podium. Also grats to Claudio , Lasse and Robert for the championship podium. Well done and well deserved Im sure as you dont win this league without putting in some serious consistency over a full year with 25 or so races. Not an easy title to claim.

Sorry about the boo boo in Q Rob , yes that was me coming out of the pits and at nurb it never struck me that I would run into traffic so soon. Didnt hear you either and all of a suddenly and all that.. Sorry.

I had a decent honda setup from the oAo race earlier this year but I forgot that I had to reinstall with my backup during the summer so that setup wasnt there anymore.Had to jump into some imported setup that wasnt all that good. And without any practice it was a tall order to get anything from this race. Had a fun scrap with Claudio and Josefine which was fun for as long as it lasted but soon enough it was only me. Spun a little later and gave up tbh.

Seiten 1 | 2
 Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz