Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 28 Antworten
und wurde 6.866 mal aufgerufen
 GPL Gentlemen's League
Seiten 1 | 2
Loepi Offline

Renn-Legende

30.03.2018 19:41
Training - Monza10k Antworten

Server-IP tonight: 2.241.140.254
starting via VROC

We got a flying start tonight. We are NOT going around the whole track, only the oval-part. Speed limit is at 100 mph / 160 km/h. The pole-sitter is free to start the race between the end of the oval and the s/f-line. He has to start at full acceleration if once started. NEW: Overtaking is allowed since the pole-sitter has started the race.

Please stay close together at the pace lap.

Have fun! cu on track

Loepi Offline

Renn-Legende

30.03.2018 21:11
#2 RE: Training - Monza10k Antworten

NEW IP: 77.186.24.10

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

30.03.2018 22:58
#3 RE: Training - Monza10k Antworten

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio
-----------------------------------------------------
Vernünftige Autos werden vom Antrieb geschoben, nicht gezogen !!! (Walter Röhrl)

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

31.03.2018 10:51
#4 RE: Training - Monza10k Antworten

Gruß Ferdi

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

31.03.2018 12:01
#5 RE: Training - Monza10k Antworten

Damit es keine Missverständnisse gibt:

Ich habe nicht den Wagen gewechselt für die Saison, sondern nur für diesen Abend!
Da ich nächste Woche leider nicht dabei sein kann wollte ich etwas Spass haben.
Allerdings dachte ich das es etwas enger zugehen wird.

Bei so einem Ergebniss hätte ich ja auch im Cooper fahren kännen

Wünsche allen ein frohes Osterfest und viel Spass nächste Woche!
Und das alle ankommen werden!

@Tim hast ne PN (Oben neben "Forum Übersicht" blinkt ein weisses Couvert.

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio
-----------------------------------------------------
Vernünftige Autos werden vom Antrieb geschoben, nicht gezogen !!! (Walter Röhrl)

tim Offline

Renn-Genie

01.04.2018 10:41
#6 RE: Training - Monza10k Antworten

Ich hatte leider wenig Zeit zur Vorbereitung da die ganze Woche davor unterwegs und dann auch noch der klassische Anfängerfehler mit zu aggressivem Setup..

Claudio, Gratulation zum Trainingsrenn-Sieg! Leider konnte ich nicht zusehen, mein Kamerabild stoppte nach ca 5sec und ich bekam es nicht mehr zum Laufen, sehr schade. Next time..

@All: "Happy Hollidays!"

Caspar de Jonge Offline

Testfahrer

05.04.2018 10:49
#7 RE: Training - Monza10k Antworten

Am I correct, is there a race at Monza 10K on Friday 6th of April?

If so, when can I test my connection and online stuff?
I have VROC and see two servers from other clubs.
EDI; I could enter one of them so that's working

I got the track via SMRZ, don't remember where, no acces to Track Database yet.
I am doing 2.50 laps atm and hope to improve in the Cooper

Where can I find TS info?

Dag_J Offline

Chef-Mechaniker

05.04.2018 13:52
#8 RE: Training - Monza10k Antworten

Hi Caspar

Yes there is a race friday on Monza10k ,usually new drivers drive a training race first but this is Lasse`s call as the league admin so lets see what he says. If you can see races in vroc it should work just fine. You can also connect to a server locally in gpl via the multiplayer option. We usually post the IP adress for the server. In case VROC is down , wich it is from time to time. Or we use IGOR to host. We have a vroc chatroom called "g-league" that you should add.

For tracks (and most other things gpl) check out www.gpllinks.org

I expect the pole time to be in the 2.18.xx range on friday , maybe lower.

Caspar de Jonge Offline

Testfahrer

05.04.2018 13:59
#9 RE: Training - Monza10k Antworten

thanks.

i hope I can race, also in my own agenda. I'll await permission, no problem.
Will the IP adress in here?

2.18......holy smokes! Is that including the 2 chicanes on the oval? I will be lapped within 4 laps!

Do you guys use Teamspeak? Would be great. If so, how can I get on? I use it for other leagues already.

Edit; Is there info on race start time and Qualy and practice? I don't see the race in Termine calendar.

Dag_J Offline

Chef-Mechaniker

05.04.2018 14:30
#10 RE: Training - Monza10k Antworten

No chicanes in the oval so that would explain things. The oval is flat out all the way.

I dont use teamspeak but I know others do and sure they can help you out with it.

Our calendar is not fully up to date here on the site , go to http://freeleo.hu/weekly/index.php?page=Leagues and find our league there with an updated calendar.

Race starts at 2000 CET via VROC or IGOR. A new thread is posted here on the forum with IP and such. 1 hour practice + race. In the points races you have only the one car. That means during qualifying you must get yourself to the pits if you damage the car. If you have to ESC to pit your qualifying session is over and you cant come back out , if you do you have to start from the pits when the race starts. All flag rules apply.

Dont know how new you are to gpl but the general pace is fairly high here in GELI. But its not tweaked to the max like f. ex the F1 Legends league. The quickest drivers here usually drive a "lesser" car and its more about having fun battling eachother than world records or PB`s. Not that its stated anywhere, just my interpretation of it. Agreements amongst gentlemen I suppose..

Caspar de Jonge Offline

Testfahrer

05.04.2018 15:49
#11 RE: Training - Monza10k Antworten

All good info.

I installed Monza10K but get the chicanes on the oval so it must be the wrong version?
It's called; GPL_mnz1000kv1.0.exe
I'll look for another version. And hope to get a bit closer to the 2.xx mark
if anyone has a link to the correct track that would be great.
it's good to see you have some of the best gpl drivers in here and also that it's about gentlemanly fun.

I will get info on TS.

Thanks for explaining the rules.
I did 4 years of offline hotlapping in GPL and only about 8 races with 4 friends plus IA.
I will be very careful. I have been new to many leagues. :)
I will try a car that I can master well and drive within my limit.
If I get in practice and there is protest because I'm too slow or such, just tell me and I'll sit it out.

if anyone cares, I am at GPLRank as caspar de jonge. i can't beat those times immediately after 11 years of non GPL but i'll try to get up there again.

Cookie Offline

mehrfacher Weltmeister

05.04.2018 16:31
#12 RE: Training - Monza10k Antworten

The track folder mnz1000k is for the Sport Cars mod!

You need monza10k http://srmz.net/index.php?showtopic=9323&hl=monza10k

Gruss Axel
--------------------------------------------------------------
arm, wer keine Sterne sieht, ohne den Schlag ins Gesicht.
Stanilaus Jercy Lec

Caspar de Jonge Offline

Testfahrer

05.04.2018 16:57
#13 RE: Training - Monza10k Antworten

Thanks , found it!
Just did my first laps in Cooper. 2.22.4 starting with 20 laps of fuel NIce track.

Loepi Offline

Renn-Legende

05.04.2018 20:10
#14 RE: Training - Monza10k Antworten

Hallo Caspar, herzlich willkommen!
Wenn ich das alles richtig gelesen habe, verstehst Du deutsch ganz gut und hast schon einiges an Erfahrung was Online-Racing angeht. Wir können uns gerne morgen, 20:00 Uhr im TS treffen, hier findest Du den Weg zu uns. Dann guck ich mir gerne an, wie Du den Boliden bewegst und ich vermute mal, Du kannst dann direkt mitfahren. Wichtig ist einfach: Wir wollen fairen Wettkampf, der darf hart sein, sollte aber unbedingt ohne jede (Fahrzeug-) Berührung auskommen (Das Schadensmodell von GPL ist leider nicht so dolle und würfelt zu oft chaotisch.), sonst ist der Spaß (das Rennen) oftmals zu schnell vorbei.
cu

Caspar de Jonge Offline

Testfahrer

05.04.2018 21:05
#15 RE: Training - Monza10k Antworten

danke Loepi mehrfacher Weltmeister.

Deutsch ist ok fuer mich, spreche oft mit Freunde bei Altbierbude GTL im TS. Grammar ist die Hoelle aber vergebe es mir bitte.
Online Erfahrung habe ich schon, aber bei GPL muss Ich erst mal lernen wo es lang geht wenn da mehrere Autos um mich herum putzen. GTL fahre Ich nach 12 Jahre an der Grenze aber jetzt ist Vorsicht angesagt.
Ich werde TS besuchen und dann vielleicht noch ein par Einstellungen verbessern.
Fair fahren ist wichtig, Ich verstehe die Philosophie dieser Club denke Ich.
Danke das du mal schauen wirst ob Ich Ich mitmachen kann.
Wenn die Strecke oder die Club bestimmte Gesaetze hat, sag's mir bitte.
zB; Leute vorbeilassen im Oval, aussen oder innen? Fahren die langsameren ihre Rennlinie und passen die schnelleren ihre Linie an um vorbeizukommen?
Und nur ausweichen um einer vorbei zu lassen wenn es unbedingt sicher geschehen kann?

Ist das Rennen x Runden oder wird auf Zeit gefahren? Ist dies ein 1 Stundenrennen oder 1,5?
Ich las 1 Stunde Praxis und dann Rennen. Ist Praxis Qualy?

Seiten 1 | 2
 Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz