Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 1 Antworten
und wurde 143 mal aufgerufen
 GPL Gentlemen's League
Dag_J Offline

Chef-Mechaniker

27.05.2016 12:15
Salzburgring Antworten

Hey guys , sorry for not joining in on hockenheim , track wouldnt load no matter what and I had very little time to practice \ find setup and with other things in the way I decided to drop that race. Its my first season so Im not racing for the total score really , next year will be a different story , my aim is to drive every single race in 2017 and try to finish as high up as possible. Racing in geli is hard and very challenging , signed up for iracing just to try it and there are definetly qiuck drives there but its NOTHING compared to this league or to gpl as a racing sim for that matter. This is enduro as much as it is relentless racing with an unforgiving pace.

Anyway , Ive started to learn schottenring , wonderful track. Kinda reminds me of Dundrod , very fast and very dangerous. But the actual question here is the salzburgring track , there are two different ver and if someone could link or give me a clue as tho which track we are driving there it would be much appreciated. C u later for practice race.

Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

27.05.2016 17:53
#2 RE: Salzburgring Antworten

The Race will be held at Salzburgring '74 which is there: http://srmz.net/index.php?showtopic=9339...s.net/Salzburg/

(the forum software seems not to understand the link as SRMZ uses it...)

It's essential to add this fix. Best graphic update for this track can be found here.

Zitat von Dag_J im Beitrag #1
...but its NOTHING compared to this league or to gpl as a racing sim for that matter.

Cheers to that!

Cu on track!

«« Imola - PL
 Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz