Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 18 Antworten
und wurde 380 mal aufgerufen
 Allgemeines GPL Fun Liga
Seiten 1 | 2
ACHIM KRAFT ( Gast )
31.01.2009 01:01
#16 RE: Rennen Buenos Aires Antworten

Hallo !

Ja, beides hört sich gut an. Sowohl die Vorgehensweise für Paul's verspätetens Stop und auch für spätere Verfehlungen dieser Art (15 Sekunden), als auch der Aufruf zur Geduld mit den Hostern.

Ich neige da jeweils zur harten Methode der schnellstmöglichen Fehlerbereinigung bzw. Korrektur. Das mag etwas stressig wirken, aber es ist nur wohlgemeinte Hilfe und der Versuch bekannte Fehler in Zukunft zu vermeiden. Das liegt schließlich nicht nur in meinem, sondern im allgemeinen Interesse aller Fahrer.

Ich habe auch ausdrücklich keine besondere Kritik an den Hostern geübt, sondern versucht durch Vorschläge und nette Formulierungen deutlich zu machen wie man es "schnell,gut und einfach hinbekommt".

Alles wird gut (nur mein Provider nicht ;-) ) !

Grüße

Achim

paul skingley Offline

Boxen-Helfer

02.02.2009 16:28
#17 RE: Rennen Buenos Aires Antworten

I am sorry to have caused controversy over my late stop/go.
After the race I told everyone what had happened and that it was a genuine mistake. I was then and am still quite happy to accept any penalty for my mistake.

As for the race, I had given particular attention to my car setup for turns 1,2,3 and 4 because I saw these as the key to fast laps and overtaking opportunities onto the long straight.
After my engine exploded on lap 1 I thought I was out of it, and it surprised me how fast I could go now that I had to. If Matthes had not spun in the last few laps I doubt I would have caught him and I would have been happy with 2nd after a great charge from the back of the field.
As it was, I was gifted the victory by Matthes mistake. ( pending penalty )

Unfortunately that means I have to drive the Lotus 63 again.

cu next race

paul

Andreas Hesmer Offline

Racing-Guru

02.02.2009 19:54
#18 RE: Rennen Buenos Aires Antworten
Zitat von paul skingley
After the race I told everyone what had happened and that it was a genuine mistake. I was then and am still quite happy to accept any penalty for my mistake.
Hi Paul,
this time we will turn a blind eye to it, you won't get a penalty . In future there will be a 15second penalty, if the pitstop is done too late.
Here is the new version of the penalty-rule:

§ 3 Penalties:
Like in other online-leagues there is an important rule:
In case the reset feature (Shift-R) is used, the driver has to make a short „stop and go“ pitstop in the following lap. The vehicle has to be stopped completely. The place where to stop in the pitlane is freely selectable. During a race only one use of the reset with „Shift-R“ is allowed. Resetting more than once will cause the cancelling of the race results.
If the required pitstop has not been accomplished in the following lap, 15 seconds will be added to the final result time of the race. If the driver doesn't accomplish a pitstop at all, 30 seconds will be added.

Gruß
Andy

Foddos
"Wir denken nur selten an das was wir haben, aber oft an das was uns fehlt" Schopenhauer

Albrecht Offline

Renn-Legende

02.02.2009 23:18
#19 RE: Rennen Buenos Aires Antworten

In Antwort auf:
I am sorry to have caused controversy over my late stop/go.

Hi Paul, don't worry. It's due to you we have detected a loophole in our rules.
Everybody agrees with the proposed amendment, I hope you too.

-----------------------------------------------------
Das Auto war so gut, ich brauchte nur zu lenken.
(Juan Manuel Fangio, nach seinem Sieg beim Großen Preis von Reims in 1954)

Seiten 1 | 2
 Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz