Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 9 Antworten
und wurde 208 mal aufgerufen
 Mitteilungen GPL Gentlemen Liga
Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

06.11.2023 13:16
Retirement from GELI Antworten

Ich habe gerade erfahren, dass sich mein Hämodialyseplan auf Montag, Mittwoch und Freitag nachmittags/abends (ab 16.30 Uhr) ändern wird. Dies bedeutet, dass ich mich mit sofortiger Wirkung von GELI zurückziehen muss. Ich bin sehr traurig darüber, aber es ist, wie es ist...

Ich möchte mich bei euch allen für sehr schöne Jahre und Rennen bedanken. Ich hatte so viel Spaß mit euch, und ich bin auch ein besserer Fahrer geworden.

Danke an alle Fahrer, und besonderen Dank an die Organisation, besonders an Hans, Lasse O. und Claudio, und die, die ich vergessen habe zu erwähnen.

Wenn sich der Zeitplan wieder ändert (was ich kurzfristig nicht erwarte), werde ich hoffentlich wieder dabei sein.
============================================================================

I just heard to day that my hemodialysis schedule will change to monday, wednesday and friday aftrnoons/evenings (starting time 16.30u). This will mean that I have to retire from GELI with immediate effect. I am very sad about this, but it is what it is...

I like to thank you all for very enjoyable years and racing. I had so much fun with you guys, and I also became a better driver.

Thanks to all drivers, and special thanks to the organization, especially Hans, Lasse O. and Claudio, and those I forgot to mention.

When the schedule might change again (I don't expect it in the short term), I will be back hopefully.

tim Offline

Renn-Genie

06.11.2023 20:20
#2 RE: Retirement from GELI Antworten

In a way that means "GELI-level at a massiv drop" ;) or like Alonso leaving F1 .. or "Elvis has left the building"
..come back as soon as possible!

All the best!

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

06.11.2023 21:14
#3 RE: Retirement from GELI Antworten

That is not nice to hear. I wish you all the best. And come back ASAP.

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

06.11.2023 23:39
#4 RE: Retirement from GELI Antworten

Wat jammer voor onze competitie! Beste wensen voor jou en je gezondheid!

Gruß Ferdi

Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

07.11.2023 11:56
#5 RE: Retirement from GELI Antworten

Ik hoop je in de toekomst weer te zien en dat er dan beter nieuws is over je gezondheid. Het allerbeste, Rob!

Lasse Albrecht Offline

Schönwetter-Fahrer

07.11.2023 16:50
#6 RE: Retirement from GELI Antworten

I'm sorry to hear about that. Certainly not what you wished for, but that's life...

Knowing your schedule has already changed, I hope it might be possible for it to change again in the future?

In the meantime, I will think of you while racing, and promise to end the season on a high for Team BRM! :)

Thanks for all the amazing races we had since I joined. Especially this year being in the same car, the excitement racing you head-to-head was always enormous, both here and in oAo in the Ferrari, and the mental lessons I learned from you helped me develop so much.

It won't be the same without you, I already feel that way whenever you have to miss races. That goes to show how much you should appreciate what you have while you have it.

tim Offline

Renn-Genie

07.11.2023 16:55
#7 RE: Retirement from GELI Antworten

..well said, Lasse!

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

09.11.2023 10:23
#8 RE: Retirement from GELI Antworten

Het is jammer dat je niet meer met ons mee kunt rijden. Maar gezondheid gaat voor. Ik hoop dat je snel weer terug bent.

Fabian Offline

mehrfacher Weltmeister

12.11.2023 08:31
#9 RE: Retirement from GELI Antworten

That's a real shame... and yes, a drop on so many levels... (lol)
but I hope the new schedule is at least an overall gain in 'comfort' (i.e. quality of life) dealing with the medical requirements.
Be back soon...

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

26.11.2023 07:26
#10 RE: Retirement from GELI Antworten

Thanks guys! Don't expect me to return in the short term. The current schedule is quite definitive. The good news is my results are that good I only have to do dialysis on Mondays and Fridays.

But I had another after bleeding last Friday, so my left arm is painful again, and there's another surgery coming up on my leg and arm. Still expecting it this year.
=============================================================================
Danke, Leute! Erwarten Sie nicht, dass ich in nächster Zeit zurückkehren werde. Der aktuelle Zeitplan ist ziemlich endgültig. Die gute Nachricht ist, dass meine Ergebnisse so gut sind, dass ich nur noch montags und freitags zur Dialyse muss.

Aber ich hatte letzten Freitag eine weitere Nachblutung, so dass mein linker Arm wieder schmerzt, und es steht eine weitere Operation an meinem Bein und Arm an. Ich erwarte sie noch in diesem Jahr.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz