Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 13 Antworten
und wurde 341 mal aufgerufen
 GPL Gentlemen's League
Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

30.06.2023 18:21
Adelaide - Grand Prix Antworten

Server @: IGOR

Alternative IP: 79.201.128.211

Start: 20:00 Uhr / 8:00 p.m. CET

Rainer Offline

Testfahrer

30.06.2023 21:50
#2 RE: Adelaide - Grand Prix Antworten

hm, dont now what happend here,
screen went black, no connection, sound died too

hope no one crashes into me before I was able to press the reset button.

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

30.06.2023 22:47
#3 RE: Adelaide - Grand Prix Antworten

Gruß Ferdi

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

30.06.2023 23:19
#4 RE: Adelaide - Grand Prix Antworten

Zitat von Rainer im Beitrag #2
hm, dont now what happend here,
screen went black, no connection, sound died too

hope no one crashes into me before I was able to press the reset button.

I saw you starting to warp a bit Rainer, until you went straight at the back straight...bad luck, you ran well

Race report tomorrow, what a crazy race.

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

01.07.2023 10:29
#5 RE: Adelaide - Grand Prix Antworten

In der Qualifikation hatte ich Mühe, einen Rhythmus zu finden, aber ich war mit einer sub30er-Runde in meinem ersten Lauf zufrieden. Danach habe ich einige Runs mit Rennbenzin gemacht. Tristan hat sich mit einer tollen Runde die Pole geholt!

Der Start war solide und ich hielt mich auf P2, aber nach ein paar Runden drehte ich mich über den Randstein auf der Gegengeraden. Ich schlug mit der rechten Seite des Autos in die Leitplanke ein. Aber das Auto fühlte sich gut an, trotz der mechanischen Meldungen. Ich fiel auf P5 hinter Rainer und knapp vor Greg zurück. Rainer fuhr gut, aber dann hatte er ein Problem und musste aufgeben, während Sanjin in der letzten Kurve einen Fehler machte. P3 hinter Tris und Lasse. Dann fuhr ich ein sehr unkonstantes Rennen, ich hatte einige gute Phasen, aber immer wenn ich zulegte, machte ich einen Fehler und hatte einen (halben) Dreher. Deshalb konnte ich nie um die Führung kämpfen. Aber auch Lasse und Tris machten Fehler, und am Ende des Rennens hatte Tris einen Motorschaden, der mir P2 bescherte.

Dann endlich, in den letzten 10 Runden, fand ich meinen Rhythmus und begann, mein Potenzial auszuschöpfen. Ich habe viel auf Lasse aufgeholt, aber mir gingen die Runden aus, um um die Führung und den Sieg zu kämpfen. Ich war sehr nah dran und freute mich über eine BRM-PB und die schnellste Runde.

Glückwunsch an Lasse für den Sieg und an Greg für das Podium und an alle, die ins Ziel gekommen sind. Pech mit DNFs, schwierige Strecke... Ich hatte Glück, dass ich nach meinem anfänglichen Fehler, der das Auto beschädigte, weiterfahren konnte.

Dieses Jahr war aus gesundheitlicher Sicht hart für mich. Das hat sich zeitweise auf meine Rennen ausgewirkt, und ich habe auch Rennen verpasst. Ich habe auch mehr Fehler gemacht als sonst. Aber die Einstellung und die mentale Seite sind auch sehr wichtig. Deshalb bin ich sehr froh, dass ich meine Selbstzweifel am Ende des Rennens überwunden habe. Das gibt mir Selbstvertrauen, um weiter Rennen zu fahren. Im Moment habe ich nur noch eine Nierenfunktion von 10 %, die Medikamente wurden erhöht, und eine Hämodialyse steht unmittelbar bevor.

Danke Jungs, es macht immer Spaß, mit euch zu fahren!
=========================================================

In quali struggled to get into a rhythm, but was satisfied with a sub30 lap in my first run. After that did some racefuel runs. Tristan put in a great lap for Pole!

Start was solid and held on to P2, but after a few laps I spun over the kerb leading up to the backstraight. I clubbed the right side of the car into the barrier. But the car still felt good, despite the mechanical reports. Fell back to P5 behind Rainer, and just in front of Greg. Rainer drove well but then had his problem and had to retire, while Sanjin made a mistake in the final turn. P3 behind Tris and Lasse. Then drove a very inconsistent race, I had some good phases, but every time I gained, I made a mistake and had a (half)spin. Therefore I never could challenge for the lead. But also Lasse and Tris made mistakes, and late race Tris got engine damage giving me P2.

Then finally, in the last 10 laps found my stride, and started to drive to my potential. I gained a lot on Lasse but ran out of laps to challenge for the lead and win. I came very close, and I was happy with a BRM PB and fastest lap.

Congrats Lasse for the win, and well done Greg for podium, and all that finished. Bad luck DNF's, tough track...I was lucky to continue after my intitial mistake damaging the car.

This year has been tough on me healthwise. It did affect my racing at times, and also missing races. I have been making more mistakes than normal as well. But the mindset and mental side is also so important. Therefore I am very happy to have overcome all my selfdoubt late race. This gives me confidence to continue racing. Right now I am down to 10% kidney function, the medication has been ramped up, and hemodialysis is very close.

Thanks guys, always fun racing with you!

Gregory Taber Offline

Schönwetter-Fahrer

01.07.2023 18:25
#6 RE: Adelaide - Grand Prix Antworten

Congratulations Lassë and Robert!

I was not looking forward to this race. I´m not very fond on this track but I was glad to drive it, since it has been a long time since I drove it. What little plan I had worked well. My plan was drove slow enough to stay on the track so I would likely see the flag.

I only got a few laps of practice. I drove 5 or 6 laps on my other computer trying to get GPL working well in Linux. That was enough time to copy my 2015 Ferrari setup and adjust it for the Brabham.

Like Robert said, ¨what a crazy race¨. My connection turned to crap soon after the race started. The Latency and Quality bars were as high as they could go. I´m shocked I wasn´t disconnected. That had terrible effect on my concentration. It took me several laps to focus well again. With such a terrible connection I didn´t want any other cars within 2-3 seconds of me. It was nice of Robert, Tim, and Sanjin to ¨wait¨ for me but with all the warping I didn´t want them near me. I tried not to waste any time letting Tim and Sanjin in front of me. It was very distracting with their cars warping so much in front of me. I imagine the sight of my car was distracting to them. Near the midpoint of the race I started worrying about how careful I´d need to be when the leaders started lapping me.

Shortly after the midpoint of the race, my connection returned to normal. I had to very careful soon after that to keep from trying to drive too fast. I was very happy that in the second half of the race the leaders weren´t able to increase their lead over me much. I did have to save some fuel in the second half of the race. The setup menu said I had enough fuel for 63 laps but I started losing power when I passed Ferdi on the last lap.

Thanks for the fun guys. I appreciate it.

Claudio ( Gast )
02.07.2023 10:48
#7 RE: Adelaide - Grand Prix Antworten

Hello folks,
This is Claudio from the sunny south.
That must have been a nice race.
Congratulations to Lasse O. for the win and to Robert for P2. Also to Gregory who completes the international podium!

A great achievement Robert that you still have the fun and the ambition to race! My respect!

I will continue to soak up the sun and ride with you again soon.
Greetings Claudio from Calabria

Claudio ( Gast )
02.07.2023 10:55
#8 RE: Adelaide - Grand Prix Antworten

Hallo Leute,
hier ist Claudio aus dem sonnigen Süden.
das muss ja ein schönes Rennen gewesen sein.
Gratulation an Lasse O. für dem Sieg und an Robert für P2. Auch an Gregory der das internationale Podest komplettiert!

Eine große Leistung Robert dass du immer noch den Spaß und den ergeiz hast mitzufahren! Meine Hochachtung!

Ich werde weiter Sonne tanken und balb wieder mit euch fahren.
Grüße Claudio aus Calabrien

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

03.07.2023 01:12
#9 RE: Adelaide - Grand Prix Antworten

Welcher Robert?

Gruß Ferdi

Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

03.07.2023 14:10
#10 RE: Adelaide - Grand Prix Antworten

Wieviele haben wir denn zur Auswahl?

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

03.07.2023 19:15
#11 RE: Adelaide - Grand Prix Antworten

Zitat von Ferdi im Beitrag #9
Welcher Robert?

I don't want to complain all the time, but I had to miss races last few years due to surgery, severe pain attacks and tiredness. But on a good day I still can race to my potential. I have this incurable chronic kidney disaease ADPKD that I did inherit from my mother (cyst kidneys, and also in my liver). I am already 2 years on the transplant list. A transplanted donor kidney will be the best option/therapy. I just need to remain patient...

===========================================================

Ich will mich nicht ständig beklagen, aber in den letzten Jahren musste ich aufgrund von Operationen, starken Schmerzattacken und Müdigkeit immer wieder Rennen auslassen. Aber an einem guten Tag kann ich immer noch mein volles Potenzial abrufen. Ich habe diese unheilbare chronische Nierenerkrankung ADPKD, die ich von meiner Mutter geerbt habe (Zystennieren und auch in meiner Leber). Ich stehe bereits seit 2 Jahren auf der Transplantationsliste. Eine transplantierte Spenderniere wird die beste Option/Therapie sein. Ich muss nur geduldig bleiben...

tim Offline

Renn-Genie

04.07.2023 13:34
#12 RE: Adelaide - Grand Prix Antworten

I think it´s a good thing telling other people whats going on. I hope you´ll get a donor kidney soon and life is getting easier for you! Its always a plessure meeting you at the track or communicating in our forums..

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

04.07.2023 17:00
#13 RE: Adelaide - Grand Prix Antworten

Zitat von Hans Marfan im Beitrag #10
Wieviele haben wir denn zur Auswahl?

Mea culpa, das ist das Alter, um Himmels Willen, geht das jetzt los...

Mea culpa, het is ouderdom, in hemelsnaam, daar gaan we...

Gruß Ferdi

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

06.07.2023 19:05
#14 RE: Adelaide - Grand Prix Antworten

Uh. Worst race for me.

I had soft car and to low pressure.

I had fight whole race whit car.

Will not race tomorrow at Mt. Panorama

Robert. Get well please.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de