Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten
und wurde 137 mal aufgerufen
 GPL Gentlemen's League
Loepi Offline

Renn-Legende

09.06.2023 19:49
Training - Monthlery Antworten

Server is runnin´ at IP:

via IGOR.

cu on track

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

09.06.2023 22:13
#2 RE: Training - Monthlery Antworten

Gruß Ferdi

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

15.06.2023 15:01
#3 RE: Training - Monthlery Antworten

Was sind die Richtlinien für die letzte Schikane? In früheren Rennen hier und in diesem Trainingsrennen haben einige Fahrer die letzte Schikane mehr als oft abgekürzt, indem sie direkt über die mittleren 2 Pylonen gefahren sind.

Ich habe kein Problem damit, solange es für alle gleich ist. Durch das Abkürzen gewinnt man dort bis zu 1s. Das ist der Grund, warum mir die Rennen hier nicht gefallen haben. Aber ohne Richtlinien werde ich auch über die mittleren 2 Pylonen fahren...

Die Streckenbegrenzungen sind ohnehin sehr eng, so dass es kaum Runden auf der Strecke zu geben scheint.
========================================================================================================

What are the guidelines for the last chicane? In previous races here, and in this trainingsrace, some guys cut the last chicane more than often, by driving straight over the middle 2 pylons.

I have no problem with this, as long it's the same for everyone. By cutting you gain up to 1s there. This is why I didn't like the races here. But without guidelines i also will drive over the middle 2 pylons...

The track limits are very tight anyway, so it seems there are hardly any laps on track.

Loepi Offline

Renn-Legende

15.06.2023 23:32
#4 RE: Training - Monthlery Antworten

Good question. I would say: Two tires on (above) the tarmac as always. Rare exceptions proves the rule. Pylons at own risk.

The pylons on the right (entrance and exit) might damage the car... So there´s enough risk if you miss the middle of the chicane, i think.

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

16.06.2023 10:22
#5 RE: Training - Monthlery Antworten

I would agree. At the entrance and exit you can clearly feel the pylons and you can get damaged.
Not on the inside, but 2 tyres should always remain on the asphalt!
That way everyone has the same chances.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz