Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 58 Antworten
und wurde 1.688 mal aufgerufen
 Mitteilungen GPL Gentlemen Liga
Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Gast
31.12.2019 01:07
#31 RE: Auto Wahl 2020 - Car choice 2020 Antworten

Ich trete im Ferrari an, wenns recht ist - keine Experimente mehr, soll ja Spaß machen.
CU
Uwe

Loepi Offline

Renn-Legende

31.12.2019 01:54
#32 RE: Auto Wahl 2020 - Car choice 2020 Antworten

Zitat von Robert Fleurke im Beitrag #16
Also, track knowledge and experience plays a big role. At some tracks (originals, and some add-on) I have plenty, and that helps a lot obviously.

Oh yes, i can always see that, when we come to the originals. I must be a thousend laps down there (excepting the Nürburgring).
Zitat von Robert Fleurke im Beitrag #16
I'm thinking about qualifying on racefuel.

I wouldn´t like that very much because it doesn´t feel very realistic. But you´re absolutely free to do so...

There is just another (very little) handicap, i´m using it always since 3 seasons. Maybe you know it: The tire Pressure Bug Fix. It´s making the car (very slightly) slower, while the temperaters develop more realistic.

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

01.01.2020 15:23
#33 RE: Auto Wahl 2020 - Car choice 2020 Antworten

Zitat von Loepi im Beitrag #32
There is just another (very little) handicap, i´m using it always since 3 seasons. Maybe you know it: The tire Pressure Bug Fix. It´s making the car (very slightly) slower, while the temperaters develop more realistic.

I didn't know that it was allowed here. AFAIK the tire pressure bug fix patch is more aimed at mods with higher ideal hot pressures. You will get slightly more rolling resistance, but you can push the fronts more (more control). All in all there is no real benefit/disadvantage for 67s as Lee Bowden explained to me.

Anyway for 67s I do use the original physics, I have never used the tire pressure bug fix for 67s. It's included already in the newer mods. I am aware the tiremodels for both 65s/67s have 24psi (170kPa) front/26psi rear (180kPa) ideal hot pressures (that's basically the bug AFAIK). As mentioned before in general I try to setup for 25psi (175 kPa) hot pressures all around, that works best for my driving style. Also with 67s you can't get away with extreme high pressures, compared to the 65 mod for example (at fast tracks).

Some leagues allow the pit stop patch, and HIES use the dirtgear patch (which is incredibly fun to me, combined with the pit stop patch). That adds a factor with tirewear and fuel strategy.

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

01.01.2020 15:48
#34 RE: Auto Wahl 2020 - Car choice 2020 Antworten

Zitat von Gast im Beitrag #31
Ich trete im Ferrari an, wenns recht ist - keine Experimente mehr, soll ja Spaß machen.
CU
Uwe

Hi Uwe, schön von Dir zu hören!
Bist du wieder regelmäßig dabei? Das würde uns rießig freuen.
Ferrari geht klar. Lass qualmen.

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio
-----------------------------------------------------
Vernünftige Autos werden vom Antrieb geschoben, nicht gezogen !!! (Walter Röhrl)

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

01.01.2020 15:59
#35 RE: Auto Wahl 2020 - Car choice 2020 Antworten

Wenn sich jetzt noch ein Eagle Fahrer meldet, haben wir für jedes Chassis 2 Nennungen.

Jede weitere Meldung verstärkt das jeweilige Team, was bei einem eventuellen Ausfall von einem fahrer von Vorteil ist.

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio
-----------------------------------------------------
Vernünftige Autos werden vom Antrieb geschoben, nicht gezogen !!! (Walter Röhrl)

Josefine Thiel ( gelöscht )
01.01.2020 16:00
#36 RE: Auto Wahl 2020 - Car choice 2020 Antworten

Wäre es auch machbar bzw erlaubt, für 2 Teams anzutreten?
Ich könnte mir auch vorstellen, ab und zu den Eagle zu fahren. Natürlich hauptsächlich aber meinen Honda.

Aber das ist auch nur ,wenn sich nun absolut keiner mehr auf den Eagle melden sollte.

----------------------------------------
Honda-Pilotin

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

01.01.2020 17:09
#37 RE: Auto Wahl 2020 - Car choice 2020 Antworten

If I were you Josefine (even when I'm not) I would take the Eagle. You deserve to drive a topcar, and the Eagle somewhat resembles the Honda concerning handling and driving style, IMO.

01.01.2020 17:12
#38 RE: Auto Wahl 2020 - Car choice 2020 Antworten

I have a special relationship with the Honda. That is why this will not happen.

Honda-Pilotin

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

01.01.2020 18:32
#39 RE: Auto Wahl 2020 - Car choice 2020 Antworten

@Josefine
noooo. Take the most beautiful car of that age The EAGLE. Honda is so hard to drive fast and in the end is slow and heavy.

Driving other cars will make You faster.

now @Robert
I dont use that patch to. I like original settings. We will see if That is faster or slower on Lemans ;) ,dont know.

01.01.2020 18:35
#40 RE: Auto Wahl 2020 - Car choice 2020 Antworten

@Sanjin:
Lasse and Tim also manage to be fast with the Honda. It's all a question of skill, I think.
But today it's the Ferrari's turn.

Honda-Pilotin

Loepi Offline

Renn-Legende

01.01.2020 18:40
#41 RE: Auto Wahl 2020 - Car choice 2020 Antworten

Zitat von Robert Fleurke im Beitrag #33
I didn't know that it was allowed here. AFAIK the tire pressure bug fix patch is more aimed at mods with higher ideal hot pressures. You will get slightly more rolling resistance, but you can push the fronts more (more control). All in all there is no real benefit/disadvantage for 67s as Lee Bowden explained to me.

I tested it many, many times... As i became absolutely sure that i am not able to benefit at any track (but been (very) slightly handicapped especially at high-speed tracks) i allowed it to myself. AND i wouldn´t use it if it wasn´t more realistic!

You will loose around 2 km/h top speed (if i remember it right) on the long straight tonight if you like to test it here...

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

01.01.2020 18:51
#42 RE: Auto Wahl 2020 - Car choice 2020 Antworten

Lasse and Tim. , those aliens. huh. ok

@Lasse
I know it. You must be slower.

but will maybe be faster in some turns. maybe. maybe

Uwe Herrling Offline

Schönwetter-Fahrer

01.01.2020 19:25
#43 RE: Auto Wahl 2020 - Car choice 2020 Antworten

Hallo Claudio,
THX!

Ja, ich hab fest vor, wieder mitzufahren... Letzte Saison hatte ich mit dem Brabham verwachst, dann war Sommer und ich bin nicht mehr so richtig reingekommen - na, wie es eben so läuft manchmal... :-)

CU
Uwe

01.01.2020 19:26
#44 RE: Auto Wahl 2020 - Car choice 2020 Antworten

Dann willkommen zurück Uwe!

Auch wenn wir uns nur vom Trainingsrennen von vorgestern kennen!

Honda-Pilotin

01.01.2020 21:10
#45 RE: Auto Wahl 2020 - Car choice 2020 Antworten

EDIT: falscher Bereich - bitte löschen!

Honda-Pilotin

Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
 Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz