Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 7 Antworten
und wurde 488 mal aufgerufen
 Fragen zur Gentleman's League
Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

21.06.2019 20:39
New possible driver ;) Antworten

HI, I am Sanjin Haler from Croatia.

Did lots of races in Gpl, RRS UK series and Croatian ligue. I am now in V8thunder like Ruben , Kelvin etc.

Looks like i was teammate of Loepi, but hard to remember racing him.

I like to try few races here but at winter time mostly.

Nice to see peoples in this sim.

I like to test it tonight if is possible. thanks

Ranch Offline

Boxen-Helfer

21.06.2019 20:50
#2 RE: New possible driver ;) Antworten

there he is LOL

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

21.06.2019 22:58
#3 RE: New possible driver ;) Antworten

Yea and no , I wasnt teammate of Loepi. Wrong sorry :)

Sanjin Haler

Loepi Offline

Renn-Legende

22.06.2019 12:02
#4 RE: New possible driver ;) Antworten

Zitat von Cruo im Beitrag #3
Yea and no , I wasnt teammate of Loepi.

Couldn´t remember that either... no matter!

I hope we´ll manage to get you on "our" track!

Fabian Offline

mehrfacher Weltmeister

25.06.2019 14:48
#5 RE: New possible driver ;) Antworten

Hello Sanjin & Ruben. Glad you finally made the jump to GPL.

GPL may be a bit frustrating at the beginning. If that should be the case: hang on, we'll get everything sorted..
and remember: no restarts (rarely ever) and no car resets here. So hold your horses - no cache to absorb the clashing here...

see you on track.

Ranch Offline

Boxen-Helfer

25.06.2019 16:24
#6 RE: New possible driver ;) Antworten

love it, man. The way it oughta be.

By the way, I have never raced GPL online. There is no way to check intervals during the race like you can in NR2003 with F2 or so right?
So mirror and sound is the only way to check wether someone is behind you, am I right?

Reason I ask is because, I'll likely switch between cockpit and chase cam a lot, because Im not a fan of cockpit, but that the only view with mirrors.
These guys at papyrus could have spend a few minutes on incorporating a few more view with mirrors if you ask me

Fabian Offline

mehrfacher Weltmeister

25.06.2019 18:42
#7 RE: New possible driver ;) Antworten

"they" are somewhat strict here when it comes to "realism". Chase view is deemed a no-go!
I'd suggest you stick to cockpit-view, even if it may feel awkward. The mind will adapt to it sooner or later.
Rearview mirrors may be cut off depending on the resolution (and possibly FOV..?). Additionally there is a way to remove the rear end of the car in your mirrors, blocking the view. I recommend this especially for beginners for safety reasons.

Iirc a proper Full Demo-Version installation comes already installed with an add-on called "Pribluda", which puts out times, scoring, gaps, tyre temperatures, etc. [for heaven's sake I hope you don't use one of the old graphics versions. hehe. otherwise graphix add-ons are called for]
Hmm... could well be it is installed but not 'activated' yet. Not sure atm. (it's years ago I made a GPL installation)

This is why I said to hang on, when getting frustrated. There are a number of tools and tricks to improve the GPL experience...
we can get things sorted out and improved as we go along since it takes a lot of time to explain every possibilities in one go.

Maybe you watch some TouYube flics and... well, "see what others see" on their screen.
All in due time... :)

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

25.06.2019 21:33
#8 RE: New possible driver ;) Antworten

well i am -73 rank in GPLrank. but i cant improve lap times cos i try on two tracks. didnt drive for some time.

I did tons of races online in two ligues. but non full GP race. dont even think that is posssible to do.

I have pribluda , all gadgets active.

And gplshift for old Logitech G25 wheel and i will use left foot to brake. is that ok?

and i like 65 mod to. cos is so different, but for fun only.

«« Isle of Man
New driver »»
 Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz