Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten
und wurde 157 mal aufgerufen
 Allgemeines GPL Fun Liga
Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

28.08.2008 22:33
Mosport Antworten

Gruß

"Ich baue Autos zum Fahren und nicht zum Bremsen"
(Ettore Bugatti nach Kritik an den Bremsen seiner Fahrzeuge)

paul skingley Offline

Boxen-Helfer

29.08.2008 15:55
#2 RE: Mosport Antworten

Well that was a funny race for me.

I qualified P2 behind Andi who soon had a few seconds lead. Then I made a mistake at T2 and dropped to 6th.
I passed Mario in his Lotus 63 and Daniel's Brabham. That made me 4th behind a duelling Matthes and Andreas.
After a few laps the two in front had some contact at the hairpin which let me through into 2nd.
Andi had a good lead but then I saw his car in the scenery, so now I am in 1st place.
On lap 26 I was coming up to lap Daniel and Mario who were having a close duel.
I had 7 seconds lead so I took caution and would have been happy not to pass them. But at the end of the back straight Daniel lost control and got on the grass to the right and out of my vision. The next thing I know is being torpedoed in the side by Daniel's Brabham which sent my car into the air and rolled several times.
Luckily my car landed on its wheels and seemed drivable, so I got back on the track with Andreas now right behind me. I do not know how, but my Matra still had good pace after the accident and I was able to extend a few seconds lead over Andreas and hold it to the finish flag.

All in all it was a lucky result for me.

Bad luck Andi, you had the best pace and deserved the win. Well done Andreas who was in the chase the whole race.
No problems Daniel, I know you did not mean any intent and it was just a case of loosing control and making a racing incident.

Nice to see the Chief ( Andi Schremser ) racing with us. You know he did allot of the painting work on 69mod. I hope you can join us again.

cu you all next race

paul

paul skingley Offline

Boxen-Helfer

29.08.2008 20:38
#3 RE: Mosport Antworten

I notice the next race is Snetterton.

Although I love the track it has always been a problem online for me.
I get screen freeze and PC lockup at this track but only online.

If possible, can we subtitute for a similar track ?
Albi would be my choice.

paul

Andi Offline

Schönwetter-Fahrer

02.09.2008 13:28
#4 RE: Mosport Antworten

Hi Paul and all the others. I think let's try Snetterton next Thursday for the "Practice-Race". If we will have some problems, we could change to another track for the real race.
Albi why not. But i can remember that we had some technical problems in a Fun-League Race in Albi.
My choice would be Reims , which i'm missing in this half of the season.

Gruß Andi

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz