Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten
und wurde 137 mal aufgerufen
 GPL Gentlemen's League
Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

17.11.2023 17:37
Goodwood '65 - Grand Prix Antworten

Server @: IGOR

Alternative IP: 217.249.185.42

Start: 20:00 Uhr / 8:00 p.m. CET

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

17.11.2023 22:36
#2 RE: Goodwood '65 - Grand Prix Antworten

Gratulation an den Neuen Team Weltmeister:

Cooper

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

17.11.2023 22:41
#3 RE: Goodwood '65 - Grand Prix Antworten

Race-Report hier

Wahnsinns-Show von Sanjin und Lasse!

Gruß Ferdi

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

17.11.2023 22:44
#4 RE: Goodwood '65 - Grand Prix Antworten

well. i didnt expect this.

Yesterday i did few laps. I didnt know if i will drive-

Today i was late home. but i connect. and i hit hay on second lap of practice.

Then race.

My worst drive this season but best result. so i am happy-

After Lopei dropped i dropped to. lucky it was 2 laps to go but hose two was my worst. Yea and if i drove faster i wont have fuel to end.

Loepi Offline

Renn-Legende

17.11.2023 22:52
#5 RE: Goodwood '65 - Grand Prix Antworten

chat log:

Sanjin: Thx for fairplay!

Loepi: Fore sure!

Sanjin: Did you want to overtake?

Loepi: Not at that moment!

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

17.11.2023 23:55
#6 RE: Goodwood '65 - Grand Prix Antworten

Hehe.
Lol

Was fun.

You wake me up that moment. Thx

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

18.11.2023 11:16
#7 RE: Goodwood '65 - Grand Prix Antworten

Was für ein Anstrengendes Rennen am Ende,

Wie Angekündigt bin ich die Quali nicht gefahren. Bin immer noch sauer, dass man mich beschuldigt hat mit Absicht jemanden rausgeworfen zu haben. Das hab ich in 17 Jahren noch nie gemacht!

Leider war meine Einrollrunde doch so schnell das Uli am Start hinter mir stand.
Ich lies ihn am Start natürlich vorbei. Ich wollte das Rennen ohne zu Pushen einfach nur bis zum Ende durchfahren ohne einen zu überholen.
Ich gab eigentlich nur 80%, dass musste reichen. Meine Konkurenten eliminierten sich aber selbst, so dass ich am Ende P3 erbte. Was will man mehr.
Die letzten 10 Runden waren aber der Horror. Ungefähr nach der hälte des Rennens nahm ich kurz die Augenbinde ab und sie fiel zu Boden. Durch das zupetzen des Auge wurde es immer Anstrengender.
Ich sah verschwommen, Doppelt und manchmal standen Bäume mitten auf der fahrbahn!
Aber irgendwie schaffte ich es.

Grats an Lasse O. und Sanjin! Ich sah im Luda dass sie immer gabz nah zusammen waren. Muss lustig gewesen sein.
=========================================================================================================================================================================
What an exhausting race at the end,

As announced, I didn't do the qualifying. I'm still angry that I was accused of deliberately throwing someone out. I've never done that in 17 years!

Unfortunately, my warm-up lap was so fast that Uli was behind me at the start.
Of course I let him pass me at the start. I just wanted to ride the race to the end without pushing and without overtaking anyone. I actually only gave 80%, that had to be enough. But my rivals eliminated themselves, so I ended up in P3. What more could you want?
But the last 10 laps were a horror. About halfway through the race, I briefly took off my blindfold and it fell to the ground. Closing my eyes made it more and more exhausting. My vision was blurred, double and sometimes there were trees in the middle of the road!
But somehow I managed.

Congratulations to Lasse O. and Sanjin! I saw in Luda that they were always very close together. Must have been fun.

«« St. Jovite
 Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz