Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Das Smalltalk-Board
Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

05.12.2022 19:31
WC Football Antworten

Congrats Sanjin, with Croatia. Great game, great header by Perisic. One of my favorite players, he's an example for others. Respect to Japan for their work load and team spirit. But the penalties were painfully weak.

Croatia, see you in the final!

Germany surprisingly did not get through, with the upset against Japan. I thought they didn't play bad in general, but they had 2-3 weak defenders. There must be better defenders around, apart from Rüdiger?

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

06.12.2022 08:56
#2 RE: WC Football Antworten

Zitat von Robert Fleurke im Beitrag #1
Germany surprisingly did not get through, with the upset against Japan. I thought they didn't play bad in general, but they had 2-3 weak defenders. There must be better defenders around, apart from Rüdiger?

Maybe that's what happens when you have to worry about political correctnes and morals instead of concentrating on the sport.

Gruß Ferdi

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

07.12.2022 20:03
#3 RE: WC Football Antworten

Thanks Robert.

Well i was hoping to get early goal from Japan so we can start the game. It came late and then we didnt wake up. only score for 1:1

I than saw that we are not going to score more and i was praying to not get one from Japan.

Well if u ask me i had Japan as favorite after thy won Germany. was watching that game.

Well Brazil is gonna kick our ass. so no finals for us.

But everything is possible.

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

09.12.2022 19:08
#4 RE: WC Football Antworten

Zitat von Cruo im Beitrag #3
But everything is possible.

So it is.

Gruß Ferdi

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

09.12.2022 19:42