Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 11 Antworten
und wurde 2.524 mal aufgerufen
 GPL Setups
Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

21.07.2022 21:39
Suzuka 2000 Antworten

Die ersten Setups sind fertig (Brabham, Eagle, Lotus, Honda), mit Eagle und Lotus bin ich noch nicht ganz zufrieden, aber vielleicht für morgen besser als nichts. Ich gehe vom Assen-67-Setup aus und nehme die Gänge vom Suzuka-Standard-Setup, das passt schon ganz gut.
http://www.ferdinandschulze.de/gpl_setup_ferdi.html#S

Gruß Ferdi

Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

22.07.2022 11:26
#2 RE: Suzuka 2000 Antworten

Werde ich mal testen, Danke! Mein Versuch war bisher ein Brands-Set mit 2 Klicks mehr auf dem 5., kam auch schon gut.

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

22.07.2022 17:42
#3 RE: Suzuka 2000 Antworten

Thanks Ferdi, I use the same setup as at Zolder.

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

23.07.2022 21:09
#4 RE: Suzuka 2000 Antworten

Mit Eagle bin ich nun zufrieden, neu ist Ferrari. Am Lotus schraube ich noch, Cooper und BRM folgen dann auch noch. Es sind gemütliche Setups, die bei meinen bescheidenen Fahrkünsten auch für ein längeres Rennen taugen.

http://www.ferdinandschulze.de/gpl_setup_ferdi.html

Gruß Ferdi

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

31.07.2022 19:16
#5 RE: Suzuka 2000 Antworten

my suzuka2000 set for brby.

Comments welcome

https://easyupload.io/p6itck

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

31.07.2022 21:02
#6 RE: Suzuka 2000 Antworten

These were the setups I did use. Rename to .zip and unpack.

The only changes I made from last week was renaming the setups. Like at zolder (and like Sanjin) I only used 4 gears, since topspeed was low at these tracks. I use this suspension setup (wheelrates/toe/anti-rollbars) a lot on flatter tracks for the Cooper.

Dateianlage:
67 rf suzu00 t81b r22 39l.txt
Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

31.07.2022 21:10
#7 RE: Suzuka 2000 Antworten

Zitat von Cruo im Beitrag #5
my suzuka2000 set for brby.

Comments welcome

https://easyupload.io/p6itck

You do use very high wheelrates for the rear, and soft anti-rollbars. Generally I use less wheelrates, and stiffer anti-rollbars, and a lot of toe, with the Cooper. Lasse A. once pointed me to an old Joossa Riekkinen Silverstone Cooper setup, that had these settings, and it matches with my driving style (even when Joossa was RFB and used more brakebias).

Silverstone is a good track for a base setup that's why I use often the same settings for flatter tracks with the Cooper.

But there is no right or wrong with setups or driving styles. You just need to find out what works for you, also related to your hardware (settings).

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

31.07.2022 21:28
#8 RE: Suzuka 2000 Antworten

Uh nice. Thanks. Peek in setup is always helpful.

I struggle with setup and only that rear stiffness helped. Usually i use stiffer rear but not this much.
6 7 click less per wheel.

Thanks for tips. Now i must rethink again about setup.

Gast
01.08.2022 15:46
#9 RE: Suzuka 2000 Antworten

i take a look.

nice. and similar.

Front to out , i was afraid to do so much. as on rear end to.
-this one is nice tip . but only if suits my drive stile. i hard feel diffrence on front end. and than i ignore this, i am usualy under -0.100

locking on diff ok. as my 7% 5% me 9% 7% close. but balance is close.

front ARB harder than rear. ok

now . Wheel rate. as i say i use a little softer at rear usualy. but i have big problems in suzuka. and a bit of problem in zolder with low number at rear.

now next tip to try will be soft front and soft rear. and will try stiffer ARB. maybe tems come down a bit. thans for tips. i lost my self in suzuka.

camber. a bit more than me. but that dont have any sense to me. so aybe a tip to try for You Robert.

softer ARB more camber if u ask me. maybe u should use less camber or my setings and i yours.

pressures
u have one click rear lower. i was afraid of overheating and no returning so use a bit more pressure to drop temps a bit. cos if my temps go up i cant cool em down any more and spin.

thx for setup . nice

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

02.08.2022 11:10
#10 RE: Suzuka 2000 Antworten

Zitat von Gast im Beitrag #9
camber. a bit more than me. but that dont have any sense to me. so aybe a tip to try for You Robert.

I usually use some slight camber thrust (1-2C degrees), as that seems to be modelled, according to Lee Bowden (GPL physics guru).

Again, setups are kind of personal, and it has to do with ones driving style and hardware (settings). In the end it's the driving that makes the difference. But I always try to maximize the grip window and balance, so that the car also works when being stuck behind someone else, or when you have to push a bit more.

Still I think some have more car control, and potential than me, but I just have found out my strenghts and building on that. And I always work on my weaker points. That's when I can learn from others. And I have bags of experience.

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

02.08.2022 13:28
#11 RE: Suzuka 2000 Antworten

we will learn forever. Simple game but so much stuff inside.

Main thing is to have fun. And I am full of fun here.

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

02.08.2022 23:55
#12 RE: Suzuka 2000 Antworten

Zitat von Cruo im Beitrag #11
we will learn forever. Simple game but so much stuff inside.

Genau so ist es.

That is exactly how it is.

Gruß Ferdi

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz