Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 11 Antworten
und wurde 295 mal aufgerufen
 GPL Gentlemen's League
Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

02.07.2021 18:46
Bathurst, Mt. Panorama - Grand Prix Antworten

Server @: VROC

Alternative IP: 79.201.141.241

Start: 20:00 Uhr / 8:00 p.m. CET

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

02.07.2021 22:45
#2 RE: Antworten

Race-Report hier

Riesenglück, zweimal an den Reifen von The cutting angeschlagen und gedreht, aber nichts kaputtgegangen.

Gruß Ferdi

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

02.07.2021 22:50
#3 RE: Antworten

Bei mir Motorschaden. Im Trainingsrennen schon und jetzt wieder. obwohl ich bei den großen Bodenwellen immer gelupft habe.
Echt schade. Die Strecke macht Laune und wollte einfach nur durchfahren.

@Ferdi: Der Race Report funktioniert nicht.

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio
-----------------------------------------------------
Vernünftige Autos werden vom Antrieb geschoben, nicht gezogen !!! (Walter Röhrl)

Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

02.07.2021 22:55
#4 RE: Antworten

Schei** Situation gleich am Anfang. Musste mich nach T1 entscheiden, ob ich in den drehenden Sanjin reinnagele, auf die Eisen gehe und den Prellbock für die hinter mir mache oder versuche, links dran lang zu gehen. Für Variante 3 entschieden; dabei gemerkt, daß Tim näher war als gedacht. Also den touchiert, geschleudert und raus.

Tim, ich hoffe, ich habe dir das Rennen nicht allzu sehr versaut? Großes sorry an dich!

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

02.07.2021 23:28
#5 RE: Antworten

Man I dont know why I spun so fast. Sry to all. Was trying to get off track ASAP.

Later I almoust nailed Albrecht but smart man give me room. Thanks.

Few laps later Ferdi. This time I was really bad man. Lock fronts on one of fast left turns on mountine, Ferdi saw that look and gave me room. Thanks and sry if I was to aggressive.

Problem is always same. I have some speed on full tank. And later I sux.

Than I come close to Reiner. He was fast. We where same for long time.
Then I get on inside and brake really early, I didnt want to make mistake. I was leaving lot of space to right but we collide somehow. Dont know how. Didnt watch rpy. Sry if I made this but I was so slow and carful.

Than car was so bad. Was going slower and slower.
But Lasse lost wheel and give me 2nd. Bad luck really.

Robert is something diffrent. Well done. Congrats

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

03.07.2021 00:33
#6 RE: Antworten

Zitat von Claudio Callipo im Beitrag #3
@Ferdi: Der Race Report funktioniert nicht.

Oops... repariert.

Gruß Ferdi

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

03.07.2021 00:38
#7 RE: RE: Antworten

Zitat von Cruo im Beitrag #5
Few laps later Ferdi. This time I was really bad man. Lock fronts on one of fast left turns on mountine, Ferdi saw that look and gave me room. Thanks and sry if I was to aggressive.

Oh no, no problem. I noticed that you were faster than me, why should I fight for a long time, it only costs time.

Oh nein, kein Problem. Ich habe ja gemerkt, dass du schneller warst als ich, warum soll ich da lange kämpfen, das kostet nur Zeit.

Gruß Ferdi

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

03.07.2021 10:58
#8 RE: RE: Antworten

Die Quali lief super mit einer leichten BRM-PB.

Es war schade, dass Willi nicht da war, denn ich dachte mir, dass er mein Hauptkonkurrent in diesem Rennen sein würde. Aber Yannick war auch dabei, im Ferrari, also wusste ich, dass er im Rennen stark sein würde.

Nach dem Start gab es auf der Innenseite der Höllenkurve Platz, um sicher zu sein, aber das beeinträchtigte meinen Ausgang. Ich konnte die Führung einfach halten, und als Yannick an Claudio vorbeikam, fing er sofort an, auf mich aufzuholen. Ich musste wie die Hölle pushen, um mit ihm mitzuhalten, aber bald darauf machte er einige Fehler und musste leider aufgeben.

Danach konnte ich meine Pace halten und dafür sorgen, dass ich auf der Strecke bleibe. Das Rennen war ein bisschen einsam und ich war positiv überrascht, dass ich nicht zu sehr unter der Müdigkeit am Ende des Rennens gelitten habe.

Gratulation an Sanjin und Ferdi für das Podium, Respekt an Lasse, der das Rennen nach dem späten Pech beendet hat. Pech mit DNFs, es ist eine sehr schwierige und knifflige Strecke.

Schön, wieder bei euch zu sein! Dies ist einer meiner spezialisierten Tracks würde ich sagen. Es ist ein echter Motorkiller, mit den Elelvationswechseln und dem Auto, das leicht wird. Man muss an einigen Stellen anheben, besonders auf der Conrod-Geraden, und eine "sichere" Übersetzung ist entscheidend.

Sanjin, versuchen Sie vielleicht, das Auto mit weniger Sprit (oder in der Mitte des Rennens) abzustimmen, und übertragen Sie das Setup dann auf Ihr Rennsetup. Dann kennen Sie zumindest die Balance auf niedrigerem Kraftstoff. Das ist auch der Grund, warum ich im späten Rennen etwas mehr pushen kann, wegen der Balance auf niedrigem Kraftstoff. Normalerweise verschiebt sich die Balance leicht nach hinten, da der Schwerpunkt langsam nach hinten wandert, wenn der Kraftstoff verbraucht wird.

Übersetzt mit www.DeepL.com/Translator (kostenlose Version)

===============================================================

Quali went great with a slight BRM PB.

It was a shame Willi wasn't there, as I gathered he would be my main rival this race. But Yannick also joined, in the Ferrari, so I knew he would be strong in the race.

After the start gave room on the inside Hell Corner to be sure, but this compromised my exit. Just held on to the lead, and when Yannick passed Claudio, he started to gain on me instantly. I had to push like hell to match him, but soon after he made some mistakes and had to retire sadly.

After that could pace myself, and make sure keeping it on track. Race was a bit lonely and I was positively surprised I didn't suffer too much late race, being tired.

Congrats Sanjin and Ferdi for podium, respect to Lasse finishing the race after late race misfortune. Bad luck DNFs, it's a very difficult and tricky track.

Great to be back with you guys! This is one of my specialized tracks I would say. It's a real motorkiller, with the elelvation changes and the car getting light. You have to lift at some points, especially at Conrod straight, and "safe" gearings are crucial.

Sanjin, possibly try to setup the car on lower fuel (or midrace fuel), and then transfer the setup to your racesetup. Then you will at least know the balance on lower fuel. This is also why I can push a little more late race, because of the balance on low fuel. Normally the balance shifts slightly to the rear as the center of gravity goes slowly to the rear burning off fuel.

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

03.07.2021 12:49
#9 RE: RE: Antworten

Yes I do that Robert. I menage quali in same setup. Same pressure in tires. All same.
And imaginary lap was 2.01.58 but I lost rear that lap and quit driving. Was resting then. Happy 3rd.

So same setup in q and race. But I had a lot of damage this time. And my pace dropped.

To me looks like problem is in me. I dont have courage to drive on edge with empty car. As u say it jumps all over the place.

And I dont do any hotlaps on empty car. Most of time there is fuel for PL or a little less some 15 gal balance.
On this GP I set to 20 gal. But as I say I almoust drove 2nd place in quali. So setup is great.

I noticed that tires was much cooler than in quali with same fuel at end.
I had problems heating tires after half race. But again I think most of problem's was damage this time.

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

03.07.2021 13:07
#10 RE: RE: Antworten

Yes and I dont drive any of gpl. This race i try few laps day before race,and I almoust fall a sleaep.
Usually I drive practice race and race only. So my gpl training is under minimum. I like it like that. Happy to drive and battle in middle.
On other hand I dont like to drive more that that. Its boring.
Same thing I do in nascar ligue. Only driving races on that day. Some 30 minutes is needed to setup car and let's go. Most of season in top 3.

So lack of treaning is my biggest problem. But its so fun to race here. Thanks.

tim Offline

Renn-Genie

03.07.2021 13:24
#11 RE: RE: Antworten

Gratulations Robert, Sanjin and Ferdi -well done!

@Hans: no problemo

I went off in L1...

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

03.07.2021 14:40
#12 RE: RE: Antworten

Zitat von Cruo im Beitrag #10
Yes and I dont drive any of gpl. This race i try few laps day before race,and I almoust fall a sleaep.
Usually I drive practice race and race only. So my gpl training is under minimum. I like it like that. Happy to drive and battle in middle.
On other hand I dont like to drive more that that. Its boring.
Same thing I do in nascar ligue. Only driving races on that day. Some 30 minutes is needed to setup car and let's go. Most of season in top 3.

So lack of treaning is my biggest problem. But its so fun to race here. Thanks.

I have a lot of experience, and often I will have proven setups, that I can refine and improve on (or fall back to). Also building on more experience and more setup/physics knowledge.

This week, to get back into the groove I did every day a couple of 5-7 lap runs, to refine setups and to get back some rhythm. Last week also had done a leaguerace, but then I still was very weak physically, and I suffered a lot late race.

It's very fun to race here, and I am looking to be in the mix more coming races!

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz