Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 13 Antworten
und wurde 1.175 mal aufgerufen
 GPL Gentlemen's League
Loepi Offline

Renn-Legende

12.05.2017 19:54
Training - Österreichring 1971 Antworten

Server starts viá VROC.

Server-IP: 87.169.78.201

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

12.05.2017 22:44
#2 RE: Training - Österreichring 1971 Antworten

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio
-----------------------------------------------------
Vernünftige Autos werden vom Antrieb geschoben, nicht gezogen !!! (Walter Röhrl)

Dag_J Offline

Chef-Mechaniker

13.05.2017 10:01
#3 RE: Training - Österreichring 1971 Antworten

Well that downward slope into turn 3 and 4 is a tricky part of this track. Came in a little narrow and the car freaked out when I started braking and off we went ,again. In any case , Im looking for a good sound for the Lotus , I have checked out most of the stuff on gpllinks.org but still looking for that awsome lotus sound and if anybody has any ideas as to where I can find one it would be much appreciated.

Fabian Offline

mehrfacher Weltmeister

13.05.2017 11:34
#4 RE: Training - Österreichring 1971 Antworten

for the Lotus I use DucWolf's "DFV_ducwolf v21012012" which iirc is actually a 69's sound

Fabian Offline

mehrfacher Weltmeister

14.05.2017 16:44
#5 RE: Training - Österreichring 1971 Antworten

endlich habe ich mich mal daran erinnert, diesen nervigen Ansager in die Wüste zu schicken. Ist ja nicht zum Aushalten. Aber jetzt herrscht endlich Ruhe.
(zu dem Zwecke habe ich eine silent.wav in meinem Archiv, dieses ins Zeltw71 kopieren und in announce.wav umbenennen - done)

Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

16.05.2017 23:07
#6 RE: Training - Österreichring 1971 Antworten

Da gibt's auch die NoPitsSounds vom Trackersteller. Ist aber im Prinzip das gleiche; deine Methode nehme ich aber auch immer wieder gerne, wenn Ansager nerven ;)

Aus aktuellem Anlass (falls sich einer Sorgen machen sollte): WannaCry-Patch für XP ist auf dem Server installiert, von da droht schonmal keine Gefahr.

Dag_J Offline

Chef-Mechaniker

17.05.2017 17:27
#7 RE: Training - Österreichring 1971 Antworten

Thank you Fabian , the 69 sounds are cool when playing the sample but they get a bit over the top for me when Im in the car. What I did was pitch and tweak the lotus sound a little and now its not as high pitched and kinda annoying as it was. On another note Im experiencing a bug with gpl (possibly the machine itself) that I havent had before. The screen shuts down after a few minutes , like there is no input and it goes into sleep mode while the game continues to run. Needless to say driving with a black screen doesnt make gpl any easier.. If I click \ move the mouse on the straights it seems to be ok and in some sessions there are no problems. Tried to update my graphics card but its still there. Got no screensaver of any kind turned on or nothing. And it doesnt happen with any other program I run so its very strange.

Cookie Offline

mehrfacher Weltmeister

17.05.2017 18:21
#8 RE: Training - Österreichring 1971 Antworten

Dag there are other power saving options in windoze!

As GPL is not recognized as a 3D app by Windoze the display shuts down after some minutes

Gruss Axel
--------------------------------------------------------------
arm, wer keine Sterne sieht, ohne den Schlag ins Gesicht.
Stanilaus Jercy Lec

Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

17.05.2017 18:27
#9 RE: Training - Österreichring 1971 Antworten

I use this little tool since I'm too lazy to fiddle with the energy saving plans in windows.

Dag_J Offline

Chef-Mechaniker

17.05.2017 19:09
#10 RE: Training - Österreichring 1971 Antworten

Thanx guys , but all those power options are set a long time ago and Ive configured the 3d settings for gpl also a long time ago and its been running for years now without a hitch or at least nothing like that so it actually is a really strange thing. Drove a practice session today and on the first stint the screen goes black on the third or so lap , game keeps going. There seems to be no button or anything I can push to bring the screen back either or I just havent found it yet.But after that I drove 2 x 15 laps on watkins glen without anything happening so its totally unpredictable as well. I did change a couple of things I havent tried yet though. Hopefully its fixed by friday.

Fabian Offline

mehrfacher Weltmeister

17.05.2017 20:18
#11 RE: Training - Österreichring 1971 Antworten

Dag, I switch to a 'high performance' power setting before I enter GPL (= shouldn't black screen for 2 hours) but I still keep wiggling the mouse every couple of minutes or so, just to make sure I'm not taken out of the race. (*me controlfreak* lol )

Zitat von Hans Marfan im Beitrag #6
Da gibt's auch die NoPitsSounds vom Trackersteller.

Tjaaaaa, aber ich will doch weiterhin hören, wie die Zuschauer auf den Tribünen mir zujubeln. Mir, nur MIR, MIIIIIRR!!! *muahahahaaa*

Aber stimmt, den NoPitSounds gab's ja noch. Hatte ich nicht mehr auf dem Radarschirm. Na, nun ist ja gut, aber danke trotzdem für's erinnern.

Dag_J Offline

Chef-Mechaniker

17.05.2017 20:28
#12 RE: Training - Österreichring 1971 Antworten

I did that now , it was set to "balanced" wich had been working fine for years now , but that just might do the trick. Its just that it came out of nowhere a couple of weeks ago so it doesnt make much sense.I sat down and drove for 35 min and nothing happened but I dont know if I can trust it as Ive tested this before. I might have to adopt that same habit with moving the mouse on the straights once in a while. Thanx again guys.

Fabian Offline

mehrfacher Weltmeister

17.05.2017 20:41
#13 RE: Training - Österreichring 1971 Antworten

on a serious note. I remember others had happen the same to them: they report having screen saver all of the sudden without having changed anything.
so there is a change *) you'll find a solution on SRMZ maybe..

*)
EDIT: maybe even a chance...

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

03.06.2017 14:25
#14 RE: Training - Österreichring 1971 Antworten

Gruß Ferdi

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz