Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten
und wurde 236 mal aufgerufen
 GPL Gentlemen's League
Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

15.07.2016 22:09
Mosport - Pro Long Antworten

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio
-----------------------------------------------------
Vernünftige Autos werden vom Antrieb geschoben, nicht gezogen !!! (Walter Röhrl)

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

15.07.2016 22:13
#2 RE: Mosport - Pro Long Antworten

Gruß Ferdi

Dag_J Offline

Chef-Mechaniker

16.07.2016 12:50
#3 RE: Mosport - Pro Long Antworten

1st win for me , great stuff. I was kinda lucky though , dont know what happended behind me in turn 2 but it went very quiet all of a sudden and then Claudio went off down turn 4 after a few laps and I found myself leading with a small gap down to Mario and in the BRM he couldnt catch me , in another chassi however I suspect he would have. I knew that this would be one of the better tracks for me , driven it alot and it was the 2nd track I ever learned in GPL so I must have driven thousands of laps there. The aim was to finish the race since its been a while since I did precisely that , to come away with a win was a bonus. C u guys @ watkins glen.

Gregory Taber Offline

Schönwetter-Fahrer

16.07.2016 18:05
#4 RE: Mosport - Pro Long Antworten

Congrats Dag, Mario, and Claudio!

Those BRMs were looking good! I got lucky to get in front of Kelvin and Lasse early in the race. I managed to stay about 2 seconds behind Mario for a while but all I could do was over heat my tires trying to get closer. After a while Mario started pulling away from me. Kelvin caught me later. Trying to keep him behind me, over heated the tires again. Once he was close and I ran a little wide, I gave Kelvin the position. There was no point in risking a wreck. Unfortunately, letting Kelvin by put me in Claudio sights. Still no time to rest and cool my tires. I wanted to let Claudio by quickly so I wouldn't lose much time.

After a late mistake, I retired. I had another race I didn't want to miss.

Thanks guys. I appreciate you letting me race with you.

Gregory Taber Offline

Schönwetter-Fahrer

16.07.2016 18:09
#5 RE: Mosport - Pro Long Antworten

Also, nice job guys. Attrition was very low. I could have finished too had I wanted.

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

18.07.2016 12:13
#6 RE: Mosport - Pro Long Antworten

Was für ein Rennen!
Den Sieg einfach so verschenkt
Ich hatte eigentlich alles im Griff. Musste nicht extrem Pushen um Dag hinter mich zu halten.
Dann in Rd. 9 leicht vor der Senke links den Graswall getroffen und die Balance des Wagens war gestört.

Riesenglück das ich nicht hängenblieb und im Notausgang entlangrutschte.
Allerdings rückwärts. Bis auf P6 abgerutscht. Wagen heil.

Attacke!

Einer nach dem anderen geschnappt. Aber ohne Gegenwehr. Danke nochmal.

Leider war es kein GP und die Rd. gingen einer nach dem anderen zu schnell zu Ende.
An Willi gab es kein vorbeikommen.

P3 ist besser als Ausfall!

Grats Podium

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio
-----------------------------------------------------
Vernünftige Autos werden vom Antrieb geschoben, nicht gezogen !!! (Walter Röhrl)

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz