Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 11 Antworten
und wurde 188 mal aufgerufen
 GPL Gentlemen's League
Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

19.05.2023 18:01
Silverstone - Pro Long Antworten

Server @: IGOR

Alternative IP: 79.201.138.18

Start: 20:00 Uhr / 8:00 p.m. CET

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

19.05.2023 21:05
#2 RE: Silverstone - Pro Long Antworten

ah. ctd entering race. lol

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

19.05.2023 22:06
#3 RE: Silverstone - Pro Long Antworten

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

19.05.2023 22:11
#4 RE: Silverstone - Pro Long Antworten

Gruß Ferdi

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

19.05.2023 22:12
#5 RE: Silverstone - Pro Long Antworten

Schöne Strecke aber wie ich mal ne 25er gefahren bin ist mir heute ein Rätsel.

Am Start war alles noch ok, aber schon nach einer Runde merkte ich das mit den Pedalen etwas nicht stimmt. Konnte nicht richtig gas geben. Das lenkte mich extrem ab und dann kam schon der dreher. ich griff nach den Pedalen und merkte das unter dem Gas ein kabel klemte. Ich zog es hektisch weg und nach ein paar Kurven merkte ich das jetzt das Bremspedal komisch war. Wieder ein, oder das kabel von vorhin. Das konnte ich mit dem Fuss entfernen. Allerdings waren die anderen schon alle weg. Mehr als P7 war nicht drin.

Gratulation an das podium und alle Ankommer
================================================================================================================================
Nice track, but how I ever rode a 25 today is a mystery to me.

At the start everything was still ok, but after just one lap I noticed that something was wrong with the pedals. I couldn't really step on the gas. I grabbed the pedals and noticed that there was a cable stuck under the throttle. I frantically pulled it away and after a few bends I noticed that the brake pedal was strange. It was another one, or the cable from before. I was able to remove it with my foot. However, all the others were already gone. More than P7 was not possible.

Congratulations to the podium and all the competitors.

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

19.05.2023 22:28
#6 RE: Silverstone - Pro Long Antworten

@Lasse O: Könntest Du noch das Training Replay hochladen?

Hans Marfan ( Gast )
19.05.2023 22:35
#7 RE: Silverstone - Pro Long Antworten

Das ist da, '2023 Silverstone Training'.

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

19.05.2023 22:44
#8 RE: Silverstone - Pro Long Antworten

Ich hatte ein paar harte Tage, habe mich aber trotzdem für das Rennen entschieden. Ich fühle mich allerdings immer noch schwach und nehme starke Schmerzmittel.

Im Quali war ich mit einer Runde unter 27 zufrieden, Rainer war im Lotus einfach zu schnell.

Im Rennen konnte ich mich auf P2 halten, aber Tim und der Rest waren nicht weit weg. Rainer war im Lotus zu schnell. Ich hatte zu viel linkes Untersteuern, auch weil ich mein inneres RF-Rad in Richtung Club oft blockierte. Irgendwann kam Greg an Tim vorbei und ich musste das Tempo anziehen. Ich war ziemlich müde in den Armen, und gegen Ende des Rennens merkte ich, dass der Sprit knapp wurde. Ich habe mich spät im Rennen zurückgehalten und in der letzten Runde auf der Farm Straight den Benzindruck verloren.

Gratulation Rainer für einen dominanten Sieg. Schöne schnelle Runde! Gratulation auch an Greg für ein schönes Podium, der einige Plätze gutgemacht hat. In Anbetracht der Umstände bin ich froh, dass ich das Rennen gefahren bin und mit dem Ergebnis zufrieden.

Gute Platzierungen, Pech für DNS/DNFs...
===========================================

Had some rough days, but decided to race nevertheless. I am still feeling weak though, and under heavy painkillers.

I was satisfied with a sub27 lap in quali, Rainer was simply too fast in the Lotus.

In the race I could hold on to P2, but Tim and the rest weren't far away. Rainer was too fast in the Lotus. I got too much lefthander understeer, also because I locked up my inside RF wheel often towards Club. At some point Greg got by Tim and I had to pick up the pace. I was quite tired in the arms, and late race noticed fuel was close. Paced myself late race, and lost fuel pressure on Farm Straight in the last lap.

Congrats Rainer for a dominant win. Nice fast lap! Also grats to Greg for a nice podium making up some places. Considering the circumstances happy that I did the race and with the outcome.

Well done finishers, bad luck DNS/DNFs...

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

19.05.2023 22:55
#9 RE: Silverstone - Pro Long Antworten

Zitat von Gast im Beitrag #7
Das ist da, '2023 Silverstone Training'.

Ups, sry. bei mir war es nach name sortiert und ich sah es am Ende nicht weil es dazwischen bei "S" stand!

tim Offline

Renn-Genie

20.05.2023 08:28
#10 RE: Silverstone - Pro Long Antworten

Gratulation Rainer for your consistancy - very well done, absolutely deserved!
Robert fast and not possible for me to attack - even when you are not fit - absolute respect!
Super Greg, same goes for you!

In my case everything went well until lap 38? when I got a sudden cramp in my right calf and hit the inside curb at Abbey Curv. I spun and lost 2 possitions. Just lifting the throttle by take the whole foot off it would have been better in that situation..
All in all I´m happy with my speed and racing makes fun again, thats important.
Thank you Lasse for hunting laptimes and consistancy the whole race long, I feel my decision to drive Cooper this year was the best I ever made -it´s so much fun having you as a teammate!

Gregory Taber Offline

Schönwetter-Fahrer

21.05.2023 19:07
#11 RE: Silverstone - Pro Long Antworten

Congrats Rainer and Robert!

That was a good race! I kept Hans, Tim, and Lassë busy most of the race. I was pleased I did what I can do well at Silverstone. I was consistent and stayed on the track. I don´t think I am very fast here but I used my car advantage to good effect.

I was lucky Tim and Lassë didn´t beat me. With 15 laps to go, I realized I was going to run my tank dry if I didn´t save a lot of fuel. My engine started losing power exiting Stowe on the last lap. I wish I had added another gallon of fuel so I would not have had to drive slower the last 10+ laps. I might have improved my fastest lap. My qualifying time was a 0.2 second improvement on my fastest lap.

Thanks for the fun gentlemen! I appreciate you letting me race with you.

Gregory Taber Offline

Schönwetter-Fahrer

21.05.2023 19:21
#12 RE: Silverstone - Pro Long Antworten

Robert, I hope you´re feeling better soon. I found it amusing that whenever I would gain on you. You would make it up on the next lap. If I could have qualified better, I might have been able to slipstream off your car like I did Hans and Tim. I did more slipstreaming than I ever expected I would. I was not in any hurry to pass Hans or Tim but I was ready to take the lead in front of them at any time I could easily pass them.

I´m glad you had a good gap on me Rob. I´m not interested in adding any pressure when you are not feeling well.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz