Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 16 Antworten
und wurde 339 mal aufgerufen
 GPL Gentlemen's League
Seiten 1 | 2
Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

24.03.2023 17:59
Bottomless Lakes V2 - Pro Long Antworten

Server @: IGOR

Alternative IP: 79.201.133.90

Start: 20:00 Uhr / 8:00 p.m. CET

...and in case you didn't see it 'til now:

Achtung: die Adresse in igor.ini ändert sich bald. Neue Adresse: igor.gaiztor.com
Zur Zeit funktioniert beides, aber das ändert sich bald.

Attention: the address in igor.ini changes soon. New address: igor.gaiztor.com
Right now both works, but that will change soon.

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

24.03.2023 22:07
#2 RE: Bottomless Lakes V2 - Pro Long Antworten

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

24.03.2023 22:13
#3 RE: Bottomless Lakes V2 - Pro Long Antworten

Gruß Ferdi

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

24.03.2023 22:18
#4 RE: Bottomless Lakes V2 - Pro Long Antworten

So ein Mist. Ich hatte diesmal echt ein gutes Gefühl gehabt, da ich mit den Augen auf so einer Strecke gut zurecht komme.

Dann die Pol geholt und ich versuchte einfach nur einen guten Start zu haben.
Ich wusste dass es sehr schwierig wird aus dem Windschatten zu kommen.
Aber als ich einen Honda neben mir hörte, war ich etwas verunsichert und bremste die Kurve nicht so gut an.
Aber es ging keiner vorbei. Ich schaute nach links und da war keiner. Also rein in die links und dann Bummm. Ein Schlag!

Im Sand merkte ich das Gregory mit abgeflogen war. Ich sofort wieder zurück auf die Strecke und Vollgas. Ich hätte wieder aufholen können, aber ich wollte zu früh zu viel und rodelte mehrfach ins Aus.
Als ich mich beruhigte kamen die schnellen Runden.
Aber zu spät. Der Abstand war zu groß geworden und versuchte einfach was geht.
Schade. So ein Rennen wird es so schnell nicht mehr geben.

Gratulation Lasse für den Sieg und alle die Angekommen sind
=========================================================================================================================================================
What a bummer. I had really had a good feeling this time, because I can manage well with my eyes on a track like this.

Then I got the pole and just tried to get a good start.
I knew it would be very difficult to get out of the slipstream.
But when I heard a Honda next to me, I was a bit unsure and didn't brake the corner so well.
But nobody passed. I looked to the left and there was no one there. So into the left and then boom. A thud!

In the sand I noticed that Gregory had flown off with me. I immediately got back on the track and hit the gas. I could have caught up again, but I wanted too much too soon and went off the track several times.
When I calmed down, the fast laps came.
But too late. The gap had become too big and I just tried to do what I could.
Too bad. There won't be another race like that in a hurry.

Congratulations to Lasse for the victory and to everyone who arrived.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

tim Offline

Renn-Genie

24.03.2023 22:57
#5 RE: Bottomless Lakes V2 - Pro Long Antworten

I had contact with Sanjin and kicked him..plz a penalty. -sry my friend for that, i just expected you faster in that bend. In my car I visually didn´t feel any touch, but on replay from your point of view I saw it, sry!

Gratulation TeamCo Lasse, well done - I made to many mistakes during the race, could not pull away nor keep you on distance. You are legend!
Well done finishers!!
Nice, fast racetrack!

Loepi Offline

Renn-Legende

25.03.2023 09:17
#6 RE: Bottomless Lakes V2 - Pro Long Antworten

Zitat von tim im Beitrag #5
I had contact with Sanjin and kicked him..plz a penalty.

I think you will have to penalize yourself!
I looked into it... and think it´s clear: You shouldn´t have tried to go or stay next to him, Sanjin had no chance to expect an attack at that point. A tempting moment that happend there, but - as you know - you have to stay back...

A surprising win, i have to say. I did not expect to be able to stay close (enough) to the front. If you look at the times... the other chassis are all potentially faster, so i only won because you didn´t use it. I had much fun, so thank you very much!

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

25.03.2023 10:21
#7 RE: Bottomless Lakes V2 - Pro Long Antworten

Ich habe das Rennen über den Stream und den POV von Lasse Zwo verfolgt. Es war sehr unterhaltsam!

Herzlichen Glückwunsch Lasse Eins, Tim und Lasse Zwo. Pech mit DNFs. Ich hoffe, dass ich beim nächsten Rennen wieder dabei bin, wenn meine Gesundheit es zulässt.

=====================================================================================

I watched the race from Lasse Zwo's stream and POV. It was very entertaining!

Congrats Lasse Eins, Tim and Lasse Zwo. Bad luck DNFs. I hope to be back next race if and when my health allows for it.

PS: stop and go for Tim next race and 30s added to racetime! (inside joke)

tim Offline

Renn-Genie

25.03.2023 12:15
#8 RE: Bottomless Lakes V2 - Pro Long Antworten

Zitat von Loepi im Beitrag #6

yes: I want to give my 10 points to Sanjin as he deserves!
Zitat von Robert Fleurke im Beitrag #7

:) I would accept, but prefer giving my points to Sanjin. For me the worst is when I get kicked out -not because loosing racepoints but because the drivingfun is over..

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

25.03.2023 13:36
#9 RE: Bottomless Lakes V2 - Pro Long Antworten

Zitat von tim im Beitrag #8
Zitat von Loepi im Beitrag #6

yes: I want to give my 10 points to Sanjin as he deserves!
Zitat von Robert Fleurke im Beitrag #7

:) I would accept, but prefer giving my points to Sanjin. For me the worst is when I get kicked out -not because loosing racepoints but because the drivingfun is over..

I think it was a classic racing accident. There was a gap that you tried to open. But GPL overreacted once again. You should have felt something too.
I'm also still angry that I might have been robbed of a victory.
I watched the replay and I agree that it was a racing accident. Gregory misjudged a bit. But GPL reacted realistically.
The fact that I couldn't get to the front after that is my fault. Gregory showed that it was possible.

I wouldn't change anything about the overall result.

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

25.03.2023 13:47
#10 RE: Bottomless Lakes V2 - Pro Long Antworten

What points? No please. This is Gentlemen racing. No penalty.

I am ok.

It was racing.

I can't turn that car there so sharp so i had to slow down. And Tim didn't expect that.
You all where to fast for me anyway
and engine stopped later so no hard feelings.

I was watching race to. Was fun to watch.

tim Offline

Renn-Genie

25.03.2023 16:36
#11 RE: Bottomless Lakes V2 - Pro Long Antworten

..ok, understood. thank you Sanjin!

Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

25.03.2023 18:42
#12 RE: Bottomless Lakes V2 - Pro Long Antworten

@Cruo : Sanjin, there's a race next friday. No practice ;)
Not that you miss it like last year

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

25.03.2023 19:40
#13 RE: Bottomless Lakes V2 - Pro Long Antworten

Zitat von Hans Marfan im Beitrag #12
@Cruo : Sanjin, there's a race next friday. No practice ;)
Not that you miss it like last year

O Yea. Thanks. I forgot again!!!

Gregory Taber Offline

Schönwetter-Fahrer

25.03.2023 21:25
#14 RE: Bottomless Lakes V2 - Pro Long Antworten

Congrats Lassë, Tim, and Lassë! Nice work gentlemen! That was excellent job by Lassë O to stay close to Tim and put himself into position to win the race. Lassë A´s lap times are very impressive.

I apologize Claudio. I was not sure what to do or where to go. I did not want to let Sanjin in front of me. I worried I might never be able to pass the Honda. I wanted to leave you more space Claudio. I did manage to make the contact light preventing a catastrophic crash.

It would have been nice to see Robert and Mario race. I hope you feel better soon Robert.

Stay out of that lake in the last turn! I could have stopped but I didn´t. :( As Robert had said before ¨Win or bin it¨. I am a little mad at myself but I am having a lot fun trying to learn how to drive the Brabham as fast as I possibly can. I was on a good lap. I had my ideal lap at 3:12.4* with two fast sectors before I wrecked.

Here are some pictures of the area if you are interested. https://postimg.cc/gallery/3G7hZpg
Some of them are just the horizon from 0 degrees to 315 degrees in 45 degree increments. I live 185 miles (298 km) from Bottomless Lakes by road. It is about 136 (220 km) miles in a straight line. The one mountain you can see in the pictures is Capitan Peak about 60 miles (100 km) away. The previous Friday I was trying to get to the top of those mountains. My car could only make it to the top of Capitan Gap. I need an old Group B Audi Quattro for the Forest Service roads. :) If I lived near Roswell I´d have to go out there in the middle of the night and run a fast lap.

Capitan Gap: https://imgbox.com/ObiuceS1

Thanks for the fun guys.

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

25.03.2023 21:40
#15 RE: Bottomless Lakes V2 - Pro Long Antworten

Thanks Greg. It sucks to see you lose 2 in a row. Iestyn used to use that slogan in good fashion, win or bin!

Incredible views from Roswell, and outstanding picture from Captain Gap, just surreal.

Seiten 1 | 2
 Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz