Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 14 Antworten
und wurde 277 mal aufgerufen
 GPL Gentlemen's League
Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

10.03.2023 17:49
Spa '67 - Grand Prix Antworten

Server @: IGOR

Alternative IP: 79.201.138.131

Start: 20:00 Uhr / 8:00 p.m. CET

Achtung: die Adresse in igor.ini ändert sich bald. Neue Adresse: igor.gaiztor.com
Zur Zeit funktioniert beides, aber das ändert sich bald.

Attention: the address in igor.ini changes soon. New address: igor.gaiztor.com
Right now both works, but that will change soon.

Lasse Albrecht Offline

Schönwetter-Fahrer

10.03.2023 21:29
#2 RE: Spa '67 - Grand Prix Antworten

Next race, next crash. I don't know what to think. But I had barely done any practice (only like 6 laps yesterday and 5 laps today before entering qualifying), had 0 practice on race fuel where the car balance changed quite a bit, and enjoyed the opening laps even when I spun once, and had fun trying to catch up to Greg. Then I stupidly put a tyre into the grass in the penultimate corner and it was over. Enjoyed it while it lasted, but I just can't seem to make enough time for this league atm to perform at my level. The speed is mostly there, just with too little practice I never have any consistency and make stupid mistakes.

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

10.03.2023 21:57
#3 RE: Spa '67 - Grand Prix Antworten

same here man. dont worry-

i dont bite hard so i am not worried.

I got FREEZE. win to. so i dont konw if is win or gpl- track. i had one CTD last week on spa

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

10.03.2023 22:40
#4 RE: Spa '67 - Grand Prix Antworten

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

10.03.2023 22:50
#5 RE: Spa '67 - Grand Prix Antworten

Race-Report hier

Da durfte ich doch am 45. Hochzeitstag diese schöne Strecke mitfahren, bedingt durch passende Geschenke.

Gruß Ferdi

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

10.03.2023 23:15
#6 RE: Spa '67 - Grand Prix Antworten

In der Qualifikation konnte ich mich von Lauf zu Lauf verbessern und war auf eine niedrige 3m20-Runde eingestellt, hatte aber einen Unfall. Also musste ich mich mit P2 begnügen.

Am Start blieb ich stecken und fiel auf P6 zurück, dann auf P5, nachdem ich Tim überholt hatte. In Runde 2 drehte sich Claudio in Malmedy zurück auf die Strecke, was zu allerlei Chaos führte. Ich konnte Claudio ausweichen und holte mir P3 hinter Lasse A. und Greg. Aber sie hatten zu viel Tempo. Als Lasse A. sich drehte, konnte ich ihn nicht mehr halten, ich machte auch zu viele kleine Fehler. Aber dann verschwand Lasse A., und ich war Zweiter. Aber Greg hatte eine viel bessere Pace, er gewann Runde um Runde und war auf dem Weg zu einem sicheren Sieg. Aber er stürzte in der Masta-Kurve, ich glaube, 4 Runden vor dem Ziel. So erbte ich die Führung und am Ende den Sieg. Ich hatte allerdings einige knappe Entscheidungen, auch in Masta.

Ein glücklicher Sieg, aber ich nehme ihn an und freue mich, zurück zu sein. Gratulation an Claudio und Tim für das Podium und an alle, die das Rennen beendet haben. Pech mit DNFs.

Übersetzt mit www.DeepL.com/Translator (kostenlose Version)
===========================================================
In quali I improved on each run, and was on a projected low 3m20 lap, but wrecked. So had to settle for P2.

I bogged down at the start and fell back to P6, and then P5 after getting by Tim. On Lap 2 Claudio spun back on the track at Malmedy leading to all sorts of mayhem. I could avoid Claudio and picked up P3 behind Lasse A. and Greg. But they had too much pace. When Lasse A. spun I could not hold on to him, I made too many little mistakes as well. But then Lasse A. disappearred, and I was in second. But Greg had a much better pace, he gained lap after lap and was heading to a certain victory. But he crashed at the Masta kink I think, 4 laps before the finish. This way I inherited the lead and the win in the end. I had some close calls though, also in Masta.

Lucky win, but I take it, great to be back. Congrats Claudio and Tim for podium, and well done finishers. Bad luck DNFs.

Philippe Girard Offline

Boxen-Helfer

11.03.2023 09:42
#7 RE: Spa '67 - Grand Prix Antworten

engine exploded, again. the lotus is very fragile!
congratulations to the winner and congratulations to the podium

Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

11.03.2023 11:40
#8 RE: Spa '67 - Grand Prix Antworten

Herzlichen Glückwunsch, Ferdi

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

11.03.2023 18:45
#9 RE: Spa '67 - Grand Prix Antworten

Was für ein Rennen.
Spa 67 ist eine sehr schöne Strecke und mit den langen Geraden für mich nicht so Anstrengend.
Vor ein paar tagen konnte ich sogar eine neue PB fahren mit einer 3:19,7. Ich wusste aber dass es im Rennen nicht geht, da ich ja nur mit einem Auge fahre.
Aber dass ich dann auf Pol stehe, hätte ich nicht gedacht.
Am Start hatte ich nicht mitbekommen, dass Robert probleme hatte und dachte das er hinter mir ist. Nach einem kleinen Fehler ging Lasse A. dann vorbei.
In der 2. Runde der große Schreck. Abflug!
ich prallte voll in die Strohballen und flog durch die Luft. Dann gegen eine unsichtbare Mauer und in Kreisel bewegungen zurück auf die Strecke. Ich hoffte niemanden zu Treffen und versuchte schnell alle Gänge runterzuschalten um Rückwärts zu fahren.

Leider traf mich Lasse O., aber zum Glück konnte er weiterfahren.
Ich merkte dass der Wagen noch lief und fuhr los. Mit erstaunen merkte ich dass er ganz normal fuhr und gab immer mehr gas.

Sry Tim für das Missverständniss beim überholen. Ich wollte es gar nicht dort versuchen und ging vom Gas. Aber Du machtest das gleiche und somit gab ich wieder gas und zog vorbei.

Am Ende dann noch auf P2 war ne große Freude! Aber extrem Anstrengend. Auf den geraden schloss ich oft das Auge um es etwas zu erholen. Schon irre was man alles macht nur um etwas Spass zu haben.

Herzlichen Glückwunsch auch von mir Ferdi!

Kleiner Tipp für Philippe: Der Lotus ist zwas etwas empfindlicher, aber Du musst generell beim schalten den Fuss vom Gas nehmen! Sonst knallt Dir jedesmal die Drehzahl hoch. Das mag kein Motor, erst recht nicht der Lotus.
============================================================================================================================================================================
What a race.
Spa 67 is a very beautiful track and with the long straights it's not so strenuous for me.
A few days ago I was even able to set a new PB with a 3:19.7, but I knew that it wouldn't work in the race because I only ride with one eye.
But I would never have thought that I would be on pole.
At the start I didn't notice that Robert had problems and thought he was behind me. After a small mistake, Lasse A. passed.
In the second lap the big shock. Take-off!
I crashed into the bales of straw and flew through the air. Then I hit an invisible wall and went round and round back onto the track. I hoped not to hit anyone and quickly tried to shift down all the gears to go backwards.

Unfortunately, Lasse O. hit me, but luckily he was able to continue.
I noticed that the car was still running and drove off. I was amazed to see that he was driving normally and I accelerated more and more.

Sorry Tim for the misunderstanding when overtaking. I didn't want to try there and let off the gas. But you did the same and so I accelerated again and passed him.

In the end, P2 was a great pleasure! But extremely exhausting. On the straights I often closed my eyes to give them a rest. It's crazy what you do just to have a bit of fun.

Congratulations from me too, Ferdi!

A little tip for Philippe: The Lotus is a little more sensitive, but you generally have to take your foot off the accelerator when changing gear! Otherwise the revs will go up every time. No engine likes that, especially not the Lotus.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

tim Offline

Renn-Genie

11.03.2023 19:52
#10 RE: Spa '67 - Grand Prix Antworten

Gratulation lucky Robert, great to have you back!
WD Claudio and no problem, I could read the situation in time and slowed down a bit not to risk anything.. plus I knew I would never be able to hold you, so why loose time fighting.. I think it was my best race ever, combined with a bit of luck.

@Philippe: I think Lotus is the most fragile car in the field, you need to shift precise. Maybe do your training on the hardest level GPL offers, then you will realize your mistakes instantly.. beginning is real hard!

Loepi Offline

Renn-Legende

11.03.2023 20:02
#11 RE: Spa '67 - Grand Prix Antworten

Puh das war durchwachsen...
Nach Runde 1 sah es eigentlich erstmal ganz gut aus, raus aus dem Verkehr und nur drei Wagen vor mir. Doch dann ein Schreckmoment, trudelt da aus dem Nix ein roter Flitzer quer Richtung Strecke. Ich hätte wohl lupfen müssen, um die entscheidenen drei Zentimeter weiter nach rechts zu kommen...
Hab mich erstmal geärgert - schon wieder so ein unnötiges Ding - und dann noch zu blöd einen einfachen 360-er auf den Asphalt zu drehen. Aber das Schlimmste kam erst im Anschluss: Ich versuche möglichst schnell und möglichst parallel wieder auf die Strecke zu kommen. Klappte auch prima bis zum letzten Moment: den kleinen Erdhügel entlang der Strecke hatte ich vorher nicht wahrgenommen und dann auch noch unterschätzt. Die Karre wollte nicht so richtig drüber, also kurz stärker eingelenkt und das war schon zu viel und ich hoppel plötzlich auf die Strecke - ziemlich am Rand zwar, aber doch zu viel und zu plötzlich.

Leider bleibt mir nicht mehr als ein ganz großes S O R R Y an Rainer! ...keine Chance zum Auszuweichen für Dich. Ich hab leider auch erst im Replay gesehen, dass Du mich bis zum letzten Moment auch quasi gar nicht sehen konntest. Das war mir leider auch nicht klar.

Danach brauchte es eine Weile bis der Ärger verflog. Doch dann fand ich irgendwann auch wieder Rhythmus und ich konzentrierte mich, um die Lücke zu Tim wieder zuzufahren. Das hat dann echt noch Spaß gemacht, auch wenn´s am Ende nicht mehr für einen ernsthaften Angriff gereicht hat. Eine Runde mehr hätt ich gebraucht...

Danke Tim, für den spannenden Fern- bis Zweikampf!

deepl:
Phew that was mixed...
After lap 1 it actually looked quite good, out of traffic and only three cars in front of me. But then a moment of shock, there trundles out of nowhere a red car across the track. I would have had to lift to come the decisive three centimeters further to the right ...
I was annoyed at first - again such an unnecessary thing - and then too stupid to do a simple 360 on the asphalt. But the worst came afterwards: I try to get back on the track as fast as possible and as parallel as possible. It worked fine until the last moment: I hadn't noticed the small mound of earth along the track before and then underestimated it. The car did not really want to go over it, so briefly steered more strongly and that was already too much and I suddenly hop on the track - quite on the edge, but still too much and too suddenly.

Unfortunately, I have no more than a very big S O R R Y to Rainer! ...no chance to get out of the way for you. Unfortunately, I saw only in the replay that you could not see me until the last moment. Unfortunately I didn't realize that either.

After that it took a while until the anger faded. But then I found my rhythm again and concentrated to close the gap to Tim. That was really fun, even if it wasn't enough for a serious attack at the end. I would have needed one more lap...

Thanks Tim, for the exciting long distance to duel!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Gregory Taber Offline

Schönwetter-Fahrer

11.03.2023 22:08
#12 RE: Spa '67 - Grand Prix Antworten

Congratulations Robert! Nice return.

I drove like Lassë A was trying to catch me the entire time. I wish I hadn´t been determined to break 3:20 before the race ended.

Since I didn´t qualify great, I was ready to pass anybody I could as quickly as I could. Robert checked my reflexes on the start and immediately allowed me to pass him. I tried to pass Lassë A quickly but Claudio´s slipstream prevented that.

Even though I tried to drive fast I was a little cautious at Les Combes and Holowell-Stavelot. Holowell-Stavelot killed me at least a few times with the Brabham and 69Xs. I only had problems at the Kink once. The car turned right better than I expected and I hit the guard rail on the right. That bounced me off the left side of the track. I was hoping I would get lucky and not hit anything solid behind the houses. I had no such luck.

Thanks for the fun guys. I appreciate it.

tim Offline

Renn-Genie

12.03.2023 16:57
#13 RE: Spa '67 - Grand Prix Antworten

@Lasse Ö: I have to thank you too! For your consistance and therefor the possibility for me to train resisting pressure.. and this time it worked for me (for more than 20 laps) :) -I´m a bit proud now

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

12.03.2023 17:59
#14 RE: Spa '67 - Grand Prix Antworten

Zitat von Gregory Taber im Beitrag #12
Congratulations Robert! Nice return.

I drove like Lassë A was trying to catch me the entire time. I wish I hadn´t been determined to break 3:20 before the race ended.

Since I didn´t qualify great, I was ready to pass anybody I could as quickly as I could. Robert checked my reflexes on the start and immediately allowed me to pass him. I tried to pass Lassë A quickly but Claudio´s slipstream prevented that.

Even though I tried to drive fast I was a little cautious at Les Combes and Holowell-Stavelot. Holowell-Stavelot killed me at least a few times with the Brabham and 69Xs. I only had problems at the Kink once. The car turned right better than I expected and I hit the guard rail on the right. That bounced me off the left side of the track. I was hoping I would get lucky and not hit anything solid behind the houses. I had no such luck.

Thanks for the fun guys. I appreciate it.

Thanks, tough break Greg. You drove a great race, as you are driving beautifully since the Ringnacht. You're a great asset to this league, and it's great to see stalwarts like you driving better than ever. It's a bit like I see myself. I have hit that inside armco myself, and in the race once had to make a corrrection to avoid it as I was heading for it. I had some close calls in the Masta kink also putting tires in the grass, but happily I was a bit pro-active this race anticipating and reacting well to unforeseen situations. In the end I was simply lucky.

Uli Hofmann Offline

Testfahrer

12.03.2023 18:41
#15 RE: Spa '67 - Grand Prix Antworten

Schön dass ich wieder einmal die Zeit und Bock hatte bei euch mitzufahren und das sogar bei einem Klassiker wie Spa, als Full Grand Prix GP satt und Spa überlebt, was will man mehr ... War aber knapp, z.B. mit Claudio in R2 oder später bei meinen zwei Highhspeed Drehern.
Ich denke wir sehen uns wieder in Monza

Nice that I had the time to join you again and even at a classic like Spa, as a Full Grand Prix - GP full and Spa survived, what more could you want, but was close with Claudio in R2 and later with my two high-speed spinners.
Hope we meet again in Monza

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz