Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 12 Antworten
und wurde 248 mal aufgerufen
 GPL Gentlemen's League
Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

27.01.2023 17:19
Laguna Seca '67 - Pro Long Antworten

Server @: IGOR

Alternative IP: 79.201.138.131

Start: 20:00 Uhr / 8:00 p.m. CET

Lasse Albrecht Offline

Schönwetter-Fahrer

27.01.2023 21:10
#2 RE: Laguna Seca '67 - Pro Long Antworten

@tim hätte heute nicht fahren sollen, es passte einfach nichts zusammen. Dann noch hab ich meine Bremsreferenz verpasst, als ich im Duell mit euch war... So eine Scheiße ist für mich unverzeihbar. Nie wieder in dem Zustand.

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

27.01.2023 21:15
#3 RE: Laguna Seca '67 - Pro Long Antworten

Das Quali lief gut, aber im Rennen verlor ich meinen Marker aus den Augen und beschädigte das Auto. Später habe ich dann nachgedacht und die Kurve verpasst. Das war mein letztes Rennen für eine Weile, am kommenden Montag werde ich am linken Arm operiert. Ich werde einige Wochen ausfallen, wie viele, weiß ich nicht, wir werden sehen. Hoffentlich komme ich auch mit klarem Kopf zurück, denn mein Kopf war während des Rennens ganz woanders...

Übersetzt mit www.DeepL.com/Translator (kostenlose Version)
=============================================================================================
Quali went well, but in the race lost sight of my marker and went wide and damaged the car. Then later I started to think and missed the corner. This was my last race for a while, will get surgery on my left arm coming Monday. I will be out for some weeks, how many I'm not sure, we will see. Hopefully a return with a clear mind as well because my head was somewhere else in the race...

tim Offline

Renn-Genie

27.01.2023 21:36
#4 RE: Laguna Seca '67 - Pro Long Antworten

..hey Robert, I hope you´ll be back as soon as possible and everything will went well with the operation!!
cu soon!

I got kicked out in L3, right on top of corkscrew, just as I was getting comftable with everything.. frustrating :(
yea, shit happens!

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

27.01.2023 22:13
#5 RE: Laguna Seca '67 - Pro Long Antworten

Race-Report hier

55m16.280s
Ferdinand Schulze - spotters reporting:
the engine has exploded.

Tscha, so ist es manchmal

Gruß Ferdi

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

28.01.2023 07:11
#6 RE: Laguna Seca '67 - Pro Long Antworten

Yes Robert. Get that hand well. And come back.

I had problems driving this fast. So two times off road. Some damage bad consistency. Car was not bad i was.

Wd top 3.

tim Offline

Renn-Genie

28.01.2023 10:18
#7 RE: Laguna Seca '67 - Pro Long Antworten

@Lasse A: no problem, lets look forward :)

Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

28.01.2023 11:34
#8 RE: Laguna Seca '67 - Pro Long Antworten

Beterschap, Robert. And all the best for monday! :)

Grats Gregory, awesome driving! :)

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

28.01.2023 11:38
#9 RE: Laguna Seca '67 - Pro Long Antworten

Good luck with your operation Robert. I keep my fingers crossed for you

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio
-----------------------------------------------------
Vernünftige Autos werden vom Antrieb geschoben, nicht gezogen !!! (Walter Röhrl)

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

28.01.2023 11:44
#10 RE: Laguna Seca '67 - Pro Long Antworten

Congrats Greg for a very solid and consistent win, and Lasse O. and Willi for podium! It looks like a race of attrition...

Thanks guys! I hope to return to old ways when I have recovered. I'm not used to make so many mistakes...probably have to miss 1-2 races.

Gregory Taber Offline

Schönwetter-Fahrer

28.01.2023 20:15
#11 RE: Laguna Seca '67 - Pro Long Antworten

Congratulations Lassë and Mario!

Thanks guys. That was my first win with GeLi. I didn´t like the blue car. My luck was never good with it until now. It´s a shame to see all the attrition.

I saw Robert react slowly to the flag. I was a little happy that Sanjin got the lead. I thought I had a better chance to keep up with him than with Robert. Sanjin spun in the same place I did the previous week. I´m glad he didn´t go as far off the track as I did. Since he had to take so much time to get on the track again, I knew it was unlikely he could catch me.

I didn´t try to drive as fast this week. My biggest concern was finishing. I´m lucky I had a good car advantage. I did my best to let the car do it´s job. I´d guess that this track might give the Brabham a much better advantage than many of the other tracks we will race this season. If Lassë could have gotten close behind me early in the race he might have been able to take the win.

My tires stayed cool this time. The only real problem I had was the final turn. I almost spun there once and I was very inconsistent with my driving line through that turn. It´s interesting that my average lap time was 1:08.11. I ran a lot of 1:08.1*s and 1:08.0*s.

It make me sad to read your troubles Robert. I hope you recover quickly and return to kick some more ass. And I don´t like that your absence helps me so much. I want to beat you because I´m incredibly consistent and lucky not because you´re ill. I´ll miss you while you´re absent.

Why did Rainer change cars? If he was going to do that, I wish he´d have picked the Brabham or Ferrari, cars that might allow him to challenge for wins. I didn´t mind Tim in the Brabham either. His change to the Cooper makes me think he wants to give me a good chance to often finish better than him. I have no delusions that I´m as good as several of you.

I really like the format that GeLi uses, practice race and then points race. I also like the long races on Pro damage. And I appreciate Ferdi uploading the GPLReplayAnalyser reports. If I understood the German language this would probably be my favorite league.

Thanks for fun guys and thanks for letting me race with you.

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

29.01.2023 00:31
#12 RE: Laguna Seca '67 - Pro Long Antworten

Zitat von Gregory Taber im Beitrag #11
If I understood the German language this would probably be my favorite league.

Foreign languages are not my thing either, I always use this one, it works quite well.

https://www.deepl.com/translator

Gruß Ferdi

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

29.01.2023 10:09
#13 RE: Laguna Seca '67 - Pro Long Antworten

Wd Gregory.
I didnt know its Your first win. Grats.

Dont worry when u see me spinning. I allways have some control. And i am trying to leave race line free.
I lost tons of time returning. But thats my way.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz