Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 16 Antworten
und wurde 370 mal aufgerufen
 GPL Gentlemen's League
Seiten 1 | 2
Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

04.11.2022 18:19
Thruxton - Pro Long Antworten

Server @: IGOR

Alternative IP: 79.201.138.131

Start: 20:00 Uhr / 8:00 p.m. CET

Loepi Offline

Renn-Legende

04.11.2022 18:30
#2 RE: Thruxton - Pro Long Antworten

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

04.11.2022 18:48
#3 RE: Thruxton - Pro Long Antworten

Here is now in Croatia 18:46
Did you guys correct watches?
Is race in 15 or 1h and 15

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

04.11.2022 18:50
#4 RE: Thruxton - Pro Long Antworten

The time here now is 18:50

Gruß Ferdi

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

04.11.2022 19:47
#5 RE: Thruxton - Pro Long Antworten

In Groningen it's 19:47

I did correct my watch, but my clock broke when trying to adjust to winter time last weekend.

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

04.11.2022 22:06
#6 RE: Thruxton - Pro Long Antworten

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio
-----------------------------------------------------
Vernünftige Autos werden vom Antrieb geschoben, nicht gezogen !!! (Walter Röhrl)

Lasse Albrecht Offline

Schönwetter-Fahrer

04.11.2022 22:10
#7 RE: Thruxton - Pro Long Antworten

Naja... was soll dabei rauskommen, wenn man gestern 5 Runden und heute knappe 30 Minuten vor dem Quali als seine ganze Vorbereitung für eine noch fast unbekannte Strecke nimmt. Pace war letztendlich trotzdem gut, aber mit dieser Bremszone vor dem letzten Kurvenkomplex kam ich überhaupt nicht klar. Alles Übungssache, aber wer nicht übt...

Ging zwar für mich nur fünf Runden, aber hat doch irgendwie Spaß gemacht. Der Honda konnte hier im Rennen nicht wirklich dagegenhalten, dranbleiben wäre aber wohl trotzdem drin gewesen. Zeltweg sollte Spaß machen, kann ich ganz gut und es gibt genug Geraden für den Honda... ;)

Hat erst Spaß gemacht, Mario und Robert nah beieinander zu sehen, leider stand da dann ein Lotus, der leicht touchiert wurde...
Dann war es spannend zu beobachten, ob Sanjin noch mal an Robert rankommen könnte, nachdem er in der Mitte des Rennens aufgeholt hatte. Am Ende baute Sanjins Pace aber wieder etwas ab...

@Sanjin Do you use Pribluda and look at tyre temps? I feel like you demand a lot from the rear tyres on exits, and also use a lot of steering lock midcorner at times which puts additional load on the front tyres, so I think that should make both fronts and rears hotter. Perhaps that could be why your pace (relative to the amount of fuel you carry) is at its best at the start of the race, and then you get stuck on lap time as your pace evens out due to 2 factors: The overheating tyres making you slower, and the burning fuel making you faster?

Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

04.11.2022 22:12
#8 RE: Thruxton - Pro Long Antworten

Sorry an Ferdi und gewaltiges sorry an Willi!
2x nach Dreher blöd im Weg gestanden, in Willis Fall fatal.

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

04.11.2022 22:12
#9 RE: Thruxton - Pro Long Antworten

Race-Report hier

Sorry, Hans, ich dachte, da käme ich noch vorbei. Später in der Runde habe ich dann selbst Mist gebaut, sehr freundlich, dass du mir den Vortritt gelassen hast, wäre aber nicht nötig gewesen.

Gruß Ferdi

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

04.11.2022 22:25
#10 RE: Thruxton - Pro Long Antworten

Ah. Again Mario out. Shame m8.

I had good setup. Harder to drive but fast when needed.
Race was great. I like it.
I did few mistakes but thats life. Its gpl.

I re-setup car completely and now i must get tu used to it.
I had 3.5 galon or 13.2 liters of fuel at end. To much. But i want to take some more for stability. Maybe helped but i came 2nd.

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

04.11.2022 23:50
#11 RE: Thruxton - Pro Long Antworten

@Lasse Albrecht

Yes. I have pribluda.
Yes i am heating front tires.
And yes rears are hot as hell. All time in red LR
And when i cool down head and tires i am faster.
And i have lot of weight or rears so i can brake without throttle and no self sin. At 58% bb.

I drive now like that now.

I used to drive left foot and 49% bb and a lot of weight in front but i find it not intresting. I hate so much trottle on braking.
I want to save fuel when braking. And i take a lot less fuel than others. That is why i am faster at start of race.
Yes later i have problems with tires. A lot.
Some races i overheat other i downheat like in philip island last year.
Whole tires where in blue all time.

Driving with throttle on braking when i push i push more and more throttle and thats is not fun.

And my big change to setup and driving stile is turning to bi ok for my standard. I
I am not to fast guy. Only hard worker. But i don't have time and will for more practice than i do. I somtimes hate that race is every second Friday. Its to much.
I am at point of cracking. I really had problems racing last few races.
This one bring me back to positive line.

Again. Biggest opponent in gpl is yourself. And i beat myself this time. And i am happy.
I manage to be fast at end. Sometimes i can't do that.
Same setup in quali and race and i can't drive faster.
Same fuel onboard at end and 1sec slower times than in quali. Its in the head.

P2 is ok. There was Robert in cooper in front.

He deserved to win again. We all fail.

And i had good time :)

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

05.11.2022 10:02
#12 RE: Thruxton - Pro Long Antworten

Das Quali verlief gut mit einer PB und einer Pole, obwohl es sehr knapp war.

Ich hatte einen guten Start und behielt die Führung, erst vor Sanjin und dann vor Willi. Willi war eindeutig schneller, aber es ist schwer, hier zu überholen.

Willi war näher dran als je zuvor, aber nach 12 Runden oder so hatte sich Hans gedreht und stand seitlich auf der Strecke kurz nach Brooklands. Ich sah Hans sehr spät und musste ausweichen und fuhr über die Wiese. Willi konnte nicht mehr ausweichen und kollidierte mit Hans. Einfach eine sehr unglückliche Situation...

Es war wieder eine Schande für Willi. Er war zu diesem Zeitpunkt klarer Favorit im Rennen.

Danach kam Sanjin wieder heran, und ich hatte erwartet, dass er mich einholen würde. Aber ich konnte seinen Angriff abwehren und den Abstand im weiteren Verlauf des Rennens vergrößern. Ein solider Sieg, aber mit Glück, während andere Pech hatten.

Ich hatte ein stabileres Setup verwendet, vor allem das Differenzial, um die Hinterreifen besser zu kontrollieren.

Glückwunsch an Sanjin und Tim für das Podium, und an alle, die das Rennen beendet haben. Pech mit DNFs.

Übersetzt mit www.DeepL.com/Translator (kostenlose Version)
===========================================================

Quali went well with a PB and Pole, it was very close though.

Had a good start and held on to the lead, first to Sanjin, and then to Willi. Willi was clearly faster, but it's hard to pass here.

Willi was closer than ever but after 12 laps or so Hans had spun and stood sideways ioon the track just after Brooklands. I saw Hans very late and had to make evasive action and went over the grass. Willi had nowhere to go and T-boned Hans. Just a very unlucky situation...

It was a shame for Willi, again. He was clearly the race favorite at that time.

After that Sanjin came close again, and I did expect him to catch me. But I was able to fend off his charge, and increase the gap later in the race. A solid win, but lucky., when others were unlucky.

I had applied a more stable setup, notably differential, to control the rear tires better.

Congrats Sanjin and Tim for podium, well done finishers. Bad luck DNFs.

Loepi Offline

Renn-Legende

08.11.2022 08:41
#13 RE: Thruxton - Pro Long Antworten

Hua, interesting one! That has been almost a perfect performance this time - as measured by what i am able to do! No substantial mistake, just lost a tenth here ´n there from not-better-driving...
There has been only one chance to really attack Tim - that has been at lap one. But it seemed he did not see or expect me beside him, so i decided not to insist on my right of some survival space and drive some more laps for sure!
That was it, nothing more to do, nothing more to win. (But great fun hunting Tim!)
I took the softest setup ever driven in a race, which worked quite well, could control tire temps relativly easy for the hole race. Maybe i can still learn something more...

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

08.11.2022 10:35
#14 RE: Thruxton - Pro Long Antworten

Nice to hear that. Well done.

You will learn a lot but i think You know to much allready.
:)

tim Offline

Renn-Genie

09.11.2022 13:19
#15 RE: Thruxton - Pro Long Antworten

Zitat von Loepi im Beitrag #13
..attack Tim - that has been at lap one. But..

..I know. As far as I was able to have Pribluda-distance-value in sight, I decided to stay on full throttle at this moment and cut your way. As you were not really clear enough in front I calculated that you have a better overview and will be careful..thank you for that!!!

Seiten 1 | 2
 Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz