Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 25 Antworten
und wurde 477 mal aufgerufen
 GPL Gentlemen's League
Seiten 1 | 2
Loepi Offline

Renn-Legende

06.08.2021 19:52
Training - Pocono Antworten

Server is starting soon at IP:

via IGOR.

cu

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

06.08.2021 22:08
#2 RE: Training - Pocono Antworten

[[File:donny.jpg|none|700px|700px]]

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio
-----------------------------------------------------
Vernünftige Autos werden vom Antrieb geschoben, nicht gezogen !!! (Walter Röhrl)

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

06.08.2021 22:16
#3 RE: Training - Pocono Antworten

Race-Report hier

Mal wieder - Trainingsweltmeister.

Gruß Ferdi

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

06.08.2021 22:18
#4 RE: Training - Pocono Antworten

Gratulation Ferdi! mal wieder alles richtig gemacht.

Voll den Start verschlafen. Aber dann hinter dem Feld hinterher. ich sah die Autos noch in der Kurve reinfahren. Aber GPL setzte uns 1 Runde zurück. Komisch.
Macht aber Spass, wenn man weiss wie die Strecke funktioniert.
Hatte schnell ein Setup aus dem Netz und es ging eigentlich ganz gut. Aber vorne und hinten Rechts war es doch etwas Heiss. Wenn man etwas langsamer fährt geht es aber.

Robert, kann es sein dass Du den Flaggenmann wieder nicht sehen kannst?

========================================================================================================================================================

Congratulations Ferdi! You did everything right again.

I slept through the start. But then we were behind the field. I saw the cars coming into the corner. But GPL put us 1 lap behind. Strange.
But it's fun when you know how the track works.
I quickly got a setup from the net and it actually went quite well. But it was a bit hot at the front and right rear. But if you drive a bit slower, it works.

Robert, is it possible that you can't see the flag man again?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio
Vernünftige Autos werden vom Antrieb geschoben, nicht gezogen !!! (Walter Röhrl)

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

07.08.2021 09:20
#5 RE: Training - Pocono Antworten

Well i miss start to. Hm. Was adding fuel.

Copper is slow here. I was expecting a little more. But ok.
Retired and go play Jagged Alliance 2 with kids. But didn't work.

So damage control for race.

tim Offline

Renn-Genie

07.08.2021 11:09
#6 RE: Training - Pocono Antworten

I had a miserable start as many of us - reason is that I was watching Robert right in front of me and wondering if he could see the starting lights - obviously he couldn´t..
I also was surprised that nobody overtook me at this moment. So I tried to focus and could do a couple of fast, almost perfect laps. Robert wasn´t able to follow and the gap increased. After about 10 laps I recognized that Ferdi will catch Robert and is going even much faster then me. When he was on my tale I let him savely pass, same with Claudio in the middle of the race. Both guys had unreachable speeds for me.
Well, I´m saddisfied with making no mistake for 90 minutes and happy my engine didn´t blow up, as I had to manage the watertemp constantly at 107° the whole race long -that was quite interesting.

Gratulations Ferdi for making no mistake and "driving it home"! Also Claudio!

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

07.08.2021 13:46
#7 RE: Training - Pocono Antworten

Wir sollten uns für nächste Woche einigen - Pace-Lap oder stehender Start. Da die Autos vermutlich bei allen recht asymmetrisch eingestellt sind, sehe ich Probleme für den stehenden Start, ich wäre also für eine Pace-Lap, wie wir das sonst bei Ovalen auch immer gemacht haben.

We should agree on a pace lap or a standing start for next week. Since the cars are probably set up quite asymmetrically for all of them, I see problems for the standing start, so I would be in favour of a pace lap, as we have always done on ovals.

Gruß Ferdi

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

07.08.2021 14:19
#8 RE: Training - Pocono Antworten

Zitat von Claudio Callipo im Beitrag #4
Gratulation Ferdi! mal wieder alles richtig gemacht.

Robert, kann es sein dass Du den Flaggenmann wieder nicht sehen kannst?

========================================================================================================================================================

Robert, is it possible that you can't see the flag man again?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Indeed I did not see the starter/flagman. But I don't expect Pole for next week. At this sort of tracks the car strength is determining the pace, and I have no chance or illusion to finish on the podium.

Not much room for improvement, the car is simply too heavy and too slow. Congrats Ferdi, and well done finishers.

====================================================================================================================

In der Tat habe ich den Starter/Fähnrich nicht gesehen. Aber ich erwarte nicht Pole für nächste Woche. Auf dieser Art von Strecken bestimmt die Stärke des Autos die Pace, und ich habe keine Chance oder Illusion, auf das Podium zu kommen.

Es gibt nicht viel Raum für Verbesserungen, das Auto ist einfach zu schwer und zu langsam. Glückwunsch an Ferdi und an alle, die es geschafft haben.

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

07.08.2021 14:37
#9 RE: Training - Pocono Antworten

Here's a tip.

One race i had no flag man in sight so i press f10 and voila. Lets race.

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

07.08.2021 18:10
#10 RE: Training - Pocono Antworten

Also ich bin auch für eine Pace-Lap.
Das Starting Grid sollte man aber trotzdem etwas nach hiinten schieben. Das wird bestimmt kein Problem sein.

Und Robert, pass auf Ferdi auf. Er ist Dir auf den fersen!

============================================================================================

Well, I'm also in favour of a pace lap.
But the starting grid should still be pushed back a bit. That will certainly not be a problem.

And Robert, take care of Ferdi. He's right behind you!

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio

Albrecht Offline

Renn-Legende

07.08.2021 20:12
#11 RE: Training - Pocono Antworten

Ja, eine Einführungsrunde ist ok, obwohl das im Training nicht das Problem war. Ich werde das Feld ohnehin genüsslich von hinten beobachten.

Je genauer man plant, umso härter trifft einen der Zufall - F. Dürrenmatt

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

09.08.2021 17:23
#12 RE: Training - Pocono Antworten

Zitat von Cruo im Beitrag #9
Here's a tip.

One race i had no flag man in sight so i press f10 and voila. Lets race.

Thanks Sanjin, I also tried with F10 but still did not see flagman because of my wider horizontal field of view, and thus a smaller vertical field of view. But you are right though with F10 you see more

Zitat von Claudio Callipo im Beitrag #10
Also ich bin auch für eine Pace-Lap.
Das Starting Grid sollte man aber trotzdem etwas nach hiinten schieben. Das wird bestimmt kein Problem sein.

Und Robert, pass auf Ferdi auf. Er ist Dir auf den fersen!

============================================================================================

Well, I'm also in favour of a pace lap.
But the starting grid should still be pushed back a bit. That will certainly not be a problem.

And Robert, take care of Ferdi. He's right behind you!

Pacelap is OK with me, but we might need some procedure details like speed and formation (staggered?). Polesitter takes start in between where the pitlane haybales start, and the s/f line!? Just some thoughts.

To my defense that Eagle time was on a blue monday when I still was in simracing retirement, so not reflecting my current skills and form. That said, Ferdi is on fire lately, especially in Training. He is a podium suspect for sure

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

10.08.2021 00:48
#13 RE: Training - Pocono Antworten

Zitat von Robert Fleurke im Beitrag #12
To my defense that Eagle time was on a blue monday when I still was in simracing retirement, so not reflecting my current skills and form.

I had wondered why your eagle round was so bad.

Zitat von Robert Fleurke im Beitrag #12
That said, Ferdi is on fire lately, especially in Training. He is a podium suspect for sure

Oh no, not such jokes with grandfather here!

Gruß Ferdi

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

10.08.2021 14:07
#14 RE: Training - Pocono Antworten

Uh. Ok Robert. Than there is another thing.
And its in gplshift.ini
"
ZOOM (Field Of View) in/out in CAR View (works also in the Replay)
And save the ZOOM position in GPLshift.ini via the Keyboard HOME key. "

So enable arrow keys for zoom in or out, and hit home for default FOV.

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

10.08.2021 23:00
#15 RE: Training - Pocono Antworten

Jeder soll die gleichen Chancen haben. Man kann das Grid ganz einfach nach hinten schieben und man sieht den Flaggenmann!
==============================================================================================================
Everyone should have the same chances. You can easily move the grid to the back and you can see the flag man!

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio

Seiten 1 | 2
 Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz