Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 21 Antworten
und wurde 477 mal aufgerufen
 GPL Gentlemen's League
Seiten 1 | 2
Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

15.02.2021 18:04
#16 RE: Targa Florio - Grand Prix Antworten

I took the hard way. Again and again from the beginning.
I almost couldn't see the first sector any more.
But I gritted my teeth and kept moving forward. At some point I divided my own sectors and gave them their own names. One part is called St. Gotthard (a mountain in Switzerland), then there are the porsche curves 1 + 2. One part reminds me of the double right onto the Ring, etc. So I got closer and closer to the finish. And by now I know every cm. I know which car is there with its model and colour even before a bend! Am I completely crazy now?
Anyway, I am proud to have learned it.
By the way: I noticed in my list that the Targa race was my 500th race in the geli. Great anniversary on a great track!

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio
-----------------------------------------------------
Vernünftige Autos werden vom Antrieb geschoben, nicht gezogen !!! (Walter Röhrl)

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

15.02.2021 18:58
#17 RE: Targa Florio - Grand Prix Antworten

Congrats on your achievement, Claudio!

A lot of respect to all, who know this track. I did delay my practise at this track, until it was too late already. No excuses, but I feel like I've let the league and you guys down. Lost a bit of motivation the last couple of weeks, but I'm sure the fun will come back...

===========================================================================================

Herzlichen Glückwunsch, Claudio!

Viel Respekt an alle, die diese Strecke kennen. Ich habe mein Training auf dieser Strecke aufgeschoben, bis es schon zu spät war. Keine Ausreden, aber ich habe das Gefühl, dass ich die Liga und euch im Stich gelassen habe. Habe in den letzten Wochen ein wenig die Motivation verloren, aber ich bin sicher, der Spaß kommt zurück...

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

16.02.2021 10:21
#18 RE: Targa Florio - Grand Prix Antworten

Tolle Aufnahmen in 60Fps

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio
-----------------------------------------------------
Vernünftige Autos werden vom Antrieb geschoben, nicht gezogen !!! (Walter Röhrl)

Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

16.02.2021 11:38
#19 RE: Targa Florio - Grand Prix Antworten

Nothing to apologize for, Robert! First and foremost this should be fun. If you don't feel it at a time, there's nothing wrong with taking a time out. You didn't let down anybody

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

16.02.2021 12:36
#20 RE: Targa Florio - Grand Prix Antworten

Thanks Hans, looking forward to the next race!

Great video Claudio! I will learn Targa Florio one day, but I have to start a practise method. Something like Lasse did, possibly mixed with Sanjin's approach. I never thought about starting late in the track and then going backwards. Great thinking!

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

16.02.2021 13:46
#21 RE: Targa Florio - Grand Prix Antworten

No problem Robert.
We all have life to.
As Hans sad. Have fun.

Video is crazy Claudio.

Well its only 72 km and i ride bike even longer some times. And I learned lots of new roads.
I would like ti ride it on bike. For fun. Dont look to easy even for a bike.

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

19.02.2021 19:13
#22 RE: Targa Florio - Grand Prix Antworten

FYI because leagueracing also has started in the other two leagues I do run in, I will have to miss most Training races, since they are in between two racedays. Same like last years

Seiten 1 | 2
 Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz