Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 12 Antworten
und wurde 307 mal aufgerufen
 GPL Gentlemen's League
Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

09.10.2020 18:29
Aintree - Pro Long Antworten

Server @: VROC

Alternative IP: 217.244.71.104

Start: 20:00 Uhr / 8:00 p.m. CET

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

09.10.2020 22:08
#2 RE: Aintree - Pro Long Antworten

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio
-----------------------------------------------------
Vernünftige Autos werden vom Antrieb geschoben, nicht gezogen !!! (Walter Röhrl)

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

09.10.2020 22:16
#3 RE: Aintree - Pro Long Antworten

Gruß Ferdi

tim Offline

Renn-Genie

09.10.2020 22:34
#4 RE: Aintree - Pro Long Antworten

Clockwork Robert strikes again -well oiled and impossible to bend!
I only could follow and never attack, also I´m happy with P2.
After doing 2 hours practice I felt much more comftable like the whole summer-races with htis track.
Even did some setup-tweaks here and there but in turn 4 (the very slow lefthander) I never felt it doing well.
During qualifying I got some awful cramps in my throttle-leg and only hoped that would leave during race, what luckily happend. Maybe 2nd place on grid was a good solution because it took a little pressure of me. Btw, thanks Uwe for driving careful at the beginning!

What happend to the other guys? -Mario? Why could Uwe and Lasse not keep the pace?
- very awaiting the replay..

Grats to all finishers and everybody!

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

09.10.2020 23:31
#5 RE: Aintree - Pro Long Antworten

In meinem ersten Qualifikationslauf habe ich einen riesigen PB gesetzt, und ich war mit dieser Zeit zufrieden. Danach konzentrierte ich mich auf das Racetrim, und irgendwann hat sich mein Lenkrad vom Schreibtisch gelöst. Ich war froh, dass es zu diesem Zeitpunkt passierte und nicht erst im Rennen.

Die Pole war eine schöne Überraschung. Der Start war gut und fand ein gutes Tempo zu Beginn des Rennens. Aber Tim blieb immer innerhalb von 2s. Ich musste maximal pushen, um vorne zu bleiben. Aber etwa 10 Runden vor Schluss hat Tim einen Dreher und dann beträgt der Rückstand über 6 Sekunden. Ich kann es ruhig angehen und dafür sorgen, dass ich das Auto nach Hause bringe.

Ich war sehr zufrieden mit meiner Fahrweise, kaum Fehler und auch alle Runden auf der Strecke. Aber Tim hat mich in den ersten 25 Runden hart angepackt, das hat Spaß gemacht.

Gratulation an Tim und Lasse für das Podium, gut gemachte Finisher. Pech bei den DNFs.

Übersetzt mit www.DeepL.com/Translator (kostenlose Version)

==============================================================

In my first quali run I set a huge PB, and was satisfied with that time. After that focussed on racetrim, and at some point my steering wheel got loose from the desk. I was happy it did happen at that point, instead of the race.

Pole was a nice surprise. Start was good and found a good pace early race. But Tim always would stay within 2s. I had to push at the maximum to keep in front. But with about 10 laps to go Tim has a spin and then the gap is over 6s. I can take it easy, and make sure to bring the car home.

I was very happy with my driving, hardly any mistakes and all laps on track as well. But Tim pushed me hard first 25 laps, that was fun.

Grats Tim and Lasse for podium, well done finishers. Bad luck DNFs.

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

10.10.2020 12:34
#6 RE: Aintree - Pro Long Antworten

Ein Aufregendes Rennen. In der Quali ging es nicht besser als auf P6. Wenn alles gepasst hätte, vielleicht auf P4. Aber mehr nicht.

Die Startaufstellung war etwas überraschend, da wir nebeneinander standen. ich versuchte dann auf jeden fall meine Linie zu halten um zu schauen was passiert. Dann bekam ich von Willi einen Schlag von Rechts und ich drehte mich in die Mauer.
Zum Glück bieb der Wagen ganz und ich fuhr am Ende des Feldes auf P13 wieder los.

Es wurde ein spannendes Rennen!

Als ich auf Pedro aufschloss kam er sehr langsam aus Kurve 3 und beschleunigte nicht. Ich versuchte auszuweichen, aber wir berührten uns. Sry!

Später hatte ich einen schönen Kampf mit Sanjin. In Kurve 2 wurde ich beim ersten mal von seinem frühen Bremsen überrascht, aber ich kam vorbei. Aber zu weit und er konnte wieder kontern.
In der nächsten runde positionierte ich mich extra weiter rechts um ihn auszubremsen. Leider wieder ein tick zu spät und mein linkes Rad blockierte.
Als er einlenken wollte, berühten wir uns. Ich denke die größere Schuld liegt bei mir. Sry!

Danach ging es nur darum P4 bis ins Ziel zu tragen, was auch gelang. Von P13 auf P4 war nicht schlecht.
Endlich mal ein Rennen was Spass machte.

Grats an die Überflieger da vorne und Schade für die Ausgefallenen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An exciting race. In the qualifying it didn't go better than on P6. If everything had gone well, maybe P4. But nothing more.

The starting grid was a bit surprising because we were standing next to each other. I tried to keep my line to see what would happen. Then Willi hit me from the right and I spun into the wall.
Luckily the car bend completely and I started again at the end of the field in P13.

It was an exciting race!

When I caught up with Pedro he came out of turn 3 very slowly and didn't accelerate. I tried to swerve, but we touched each other. Sry!

Later I had a nice fight with Sanjin. In turn 2 I was surprised by his early braking the first time, but I passed him. But too far and he could counter again.
In the next round I positioned myself extra to the right to slow him down. Unfortunately again a bit too late and my left wheel blocked.
When he tried to turn in, we touched each other. I think the bigger blame lies with me. Sry!

After that it was just a matter of carrying P4 to the finish line, which was successful. From P13 to P4 was not bad.
Finally a race that was fun.

Congratulations to the high-flyers in front and a pity for those who dropped out.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio
Vernünftige Autos werden vom Antrieb geschoben, nicht gezogen !!! (Walter Röhrl)

Loepi Offline

Renn-Legende

10.10.2020 18:54
#7 RE: Aintree - Pro Long Antworten

Zitat von tim im Beitrag #4
...Why could Uwe and Lasse not keep the pace?...

My Qualy-lap has just been a very lucky punch, has been my first and last .42...
So i just have been too slow or not enough consistently fast. If the track asks for more smoothness from the driver, the "slower" i become... I might have needed a harder diff. but had no time to test.

So i am happy with this third. If Mario didn´t snafu his start and Uwe the first lap, it could have become a more thrilling race, althought i´m not sure if i could have been able to stay with them.

pedro Offline

Boxen-Helfer

10.10.2020 20:26
#8 RE: Aintree - Pro Long Antworten

Congratulations Robert, Tim and Lasse!

Not a favorite track of my.
Too many slow (off camber) corners, although I do love the last sector and 1e turn.

The start was difficult because of the accident between Mario and Claudio in front of me.
That made me anxious to be hit from behind and run off the track.
Lost some positions but that made the race only better.

@ Claudio:
When I caught up with Pedro he came out of turn 3 very slowly and didn't accelerate. I tried to swerve, but we touched each other. Sry!

That was my fault, sorry for that!
I tryed to let you pass easely but misjudged your speed, Sorry!!

@ Robert:
But with about 10 laps . . . I can take it easy, and make sure to bring the car home.

I was driving and pushing like crazy for not being lapped.
Respect for your race speed Robert (and Tim and all you alians)

Happy to made it to the finish and set a PB.

Thanks racers and admins for this race, cu next time.

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

10.10.2020 23:47
#9 RE: Aintree - Pro Long Antworten

Well shame for me. I was to tired for race. Life stuff to do. Take to much energy.

Was not qualify. Only full tank drive.

I was giving room to Calipo but he was hot. Np. Car was ok. But i dont like hits. Will leave room if i see car so much faster.
But as i sad my legs start to tired. I was geting cramp and i was not good to drive. I lost my self on road. It wasn't 200 meter it was 100m mark and off i go.

Whole week i was early home and ready for all. Friday comes tons of stuff to do. On work at home. Bad luck.
I was happy to not take any one out.

Yes guys i brake really early. Its right foot brake. There is time passing from lifting right foot off gas and putting it on brake and than brake.

azul Offline

Renn-Legende

11.10.2020 00:15
#10 RE: Aintree - Pro Long Antworten

Zitat von Robert Fleurke im Beitrag #5
... irgendwann hat sich mein Lenkrad vom Schreibtisch gelöst... and at some point my steering wheel got loose from the desk...

Kann mir nicht passieren... can't be ;-)

siehe.. arbeitsplatz or http://axelcordt.de/index.php/virtueller...re/arbeitsplatz

Ich wollte nur die erste Runde überstehen und hatte Recht damit.
3 Runden wären was, aber weit gefeht... Punkte "satt" ;-)

I just wanted to get through the first lap and I was right.
3 rounds would be nice, but far ... Points "full" ;-)

----------------
born to be vee
www.ac-racing.com

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

11.10.2020 14:36
#11 RE: Aintree - Pro Long Antworten

Zitat von Cruo im Beitrag #9

Yes guys i brake really early. Its right foot brake. There is time passing from lifting right foot off gas and putting it on brake and than brake.

Sanjin, early braking is no problem. The first time I was surprised, but I was able to swerve. In the next lap I knew it and went extra right. However, my braking point was a bit late and my bike blocked. Because you couldn't see me, you wanted to turn in. But unfortunately I was there. So also a little bit my mistake!
I know it is a big change, but try to change to the left foot with the brakes. It will go much better then.

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio

Uwe Herrling Offline

Schönwetter-Fahrer

11.10.2020 16:34
#12 RE: Aintree - Pro Long Antworten

Zitat von tim im Beitrag #4
...Btw, thanks Uwe for driving careful at the beginning!

What happend to the other guys? -Mario? Why could Uwe and Lasse not keep the pace?

You're welcome :-)

Pace was a bit slower than it used to be, but still ok. After having paused for quite a while now I felt a little shaky in the beginning of the race, so I flew off in one of the first corners of the first lap, all by myself...

But - I'll be back

CU then,

Grüße
Uwe

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

11.10.2020 17:45
#13 RE: Aintree - Pro Long Antworten

Zitat von pedro im Beitrag #8

@ Robert:
But with about 10 laps . . . I can take it easy, and make sure to bring the car home.

I was driving and pushing like crazy for not being lapped.
Respect for your race speed Robert (and Tim and all you alians)

I did notice I wasn't going slow, but about 3-5 tenths from the limit, Tim pushed me to the limit before for almost 30 laps, but after he spun I wanted to be safe and not risking too much. If it had been last lap, and you would still be close I possibly would have let you go for another lap.

===============================================================

Das habe ich bemerkt. Ich fuhr nicht langsam, aber etwa 3-5 Zehntel vom Limit entfernt. Tim hat mich zuvor fast 30 Runden lang bis ans Limit getrieben, aber nachdem er sich gedreht hatte, wollte ich sicher sein und nicht zu viel riskieren. Wäre es die letzte Runde gewesen, und Sie wären immer noch nahe dran, hätte ich Sie möglicherweise für eine weitere Runde gehen lassen.

Zitat von azul im Beitrag #10
Zitat von Robert Fleurke im Beitrag #5
... irgendwann hat sich mein Lenkrad vom Schreibtisch gelöst... and at some point my steering wheel got loose from the desk...

Kann mir nicht passieren... can't be ;-)

siehe.. arbeitsplatz or http://axelcordt.de/index.php/virtueller...re/arbeitsplatz

Schönes selbstgebautes Cockpit Axel, Respekt!

Hier lösten sich die Klammern, und möglicherweise durch Schütteln und Arbeiten am Rad wurde es immer lockerer. Ich glaube, ich habe die Schrauben beim letzten Mal nicht fest genug angezogen.

===========================================================

Nice self made cockpit Axel, respect!

The clamps got loose here, and possibly by shaking and working the wheel it came looser and looser. I think I didn't tighten the screws hard enough last time out.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz