Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 30 Antworten
und wurde 681 mal aufgerufen
 GPL Gentlemen's League
Seiten 1 | 2 | 3
Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

10.04.2020 18:40
Monza 10k - Pro Long Antworten

Server @: VROC

Alternative IP: 91.23.105.62

Start: 20:00 Uhr / 8:00 p.m. CET

Das Rennen startet fliegend. Einführung geht NICHT um die ganze Strecke, nur durchs Oval. Speed Limit ist ca. 160km/h. Der Pole-Sitter darf zwischen Ende Oval und S/Z loslegen und wenn er das tut, ist Vollgas angesagt.

We got a flying start tonight. We are NOT going around the whole track, only the oval-part. Speed limit is at 100 mph / 160 km/h. The pole-sitter is free to start the race between the end of the oval and the s/f-line. He has to start at full acceleration if once started.

Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

10.04.2020 19:45
#2 RE: Monza 10k - Pro Long Antworten

And remember: chassis for this event is LOTUS!

Loepi Offline

Renn-Legende

10.04.2020 19:52
#3 RE: Monza 10k - Pro Long Antworten

AND: Stay close at the pace lap!

And: There is no (overtaking-) limit after race has started (= leader accelerating).

Fabian Offline

mehrfacher Weltmeister

10.04.2020 21:32
#4 RE: Monza 10k - Pro Long Antworten

cooler save da hinter Claudio/Sanjin, Lasse.

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

10.04.2020 21:44
#5 RE: Monza 10k - Pro Long Antworten

Thanks a lot Sanjin!
It was great to take such a risk in the first round. It would have been safer on the straights.
The race goes on for an hour!

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio
-----------------------------------------------------
Vernünftige Autos werden vom Antrieb geschoben, nicht gezogen !!! (Walter Röhrl)

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

10.04.2020 22:22
#6 RE: Monza 10k - Pro Long Antworten

Gruß Ferdi

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

10.04.2020 22:47
#7 RE: Monza 10k - Pro Long Antworten

Why to wait behinde?
You made bad exit of turn. I was on right side, and you turn into me.
Maybe you shoud wait me to pass.
Why I must wait You to pass me if you loose grip.

I dont feel any blame for this one.

And I never wait for straight.

I know you didnt want to made contact.
Racing incident.

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

11.04.2020 00:45
#8 RE: Monza 10k - Pro Long Antworten

I know I came out of Lesmo badly and saw a car behind me trying to pass me. But it didn't appear next to me. Just after the bridge, I looked in the mirror and saw a car nearby. I thought everything was okay. Although I didn't go too far to the right, the accident happened. The curve doesn't go two by two! And I was still in your field of vision, so in front. So it was my turn! I'll say it again, it was the beginning of the race.

I was watching afterwards and you were also very aggressive in overtaking the others at times.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio
Vernünftige Autos werden vom Antrieb geschoben, nicht gezogen !!! (Walter Röhrl)

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

11.04.2020 00:46
#9 RE: Monza 10k - Pro Long Antworten

If I had seen you in front, I would certainly have taken my foot off the gas, because the turn doesn't go two by two.

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

11.04.2020 07:36
#10 RE: Monza 10k - Pro Long Antworten

I was aggressive. And i was agressive even more after. Rear end heat cos of damage made my car unstable and i spun later in front of Axel. Sorry for that.
I didn't expect to loose car like that.

As I sad. This first crash was racing incident.
I notice that You didnt know that i was there.
I didnt want to chras. And you didnt want that to.

Lots of past races on this season my car works grear on full tank and cold tires. And i am using that. I must be agressive.

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

11.04.2020 07:59
#11 RE: Monza 10k - Pro Long Antworten

In der Qualifikation war mein zweiter Lauf großartig und lief einen Lotus WR ohne Windschatten. Vor allem die Ausfahrt Lesmo 2 und Parabolica schafften diese Runde. Es ist eine 16,5 drin.

Ich hatte einen guten Start und habe nie zurückgeblickt. Tim hatte mehr Geschwindigkeit auf der Geraden, wahrscheinlich höhere Reifendruckwerte. Aber am Ausgang von Lesmo 2 war ich, glaube ich, etwas besser, und vor allem in Parabolica habe ich pro Runde einige Zehntel gewonnen.

Ich habe keine großen Fehler gemacht, aber Tim hatte fast das gleiche Tempo. Es war ein sehr schnelles Rennen, und ich war mit meiner Leistung sehr zufrieden. Am vergangenen Donnerstag wurde ich 50 Jahre alt, also habe ich mir ein schönes Geschenk gemacht. Ich bin dankbar, dass ich immer noch in der Lage bin, eine solche Leistung zu bringen.

Auch danke Ich allen für das Rennen! Gratulation Tim, tolles Tempo. Auch gut gemacht Willi, für das Podium. Schade, dass Sanjin und Claudio Kontakt hatten, und herzliches Beileid zu den Ausfällen.

Ich habe versucht, mein Bestes für das Gedenken an Jörg Rohde zu geben...

Übersetzt mit www.DeepL.com/Translator (kostenlose Version)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

In quali my second run was great and ran a Lotus WR without slipstream. Especially Lesmo 2 exit and Parabolica made that lap. There is a 16.5 in it.

Had a good start, and never looked back. Tim had more straight line speed, probably higher tirepressures. But I was slightly better exiting Lesmo 2 I think, and especially in Parabolica I gained some tenths each lap.

I didn't make big mistakes, but Tim had almost the same pace. It was a very fast race, and I was very happy with my performance. I turned 50 last Thursday, so I gave myself a nice present. I am grateful to still be able to perform like this.

Thanks all for the race! Congrats Tim, great pace. also well done Willi, for podium. Too bad Sanjin and Claudio had contact, and commiserations to the retirements.

I tried to give my best performance for the remembrance of Jörg Rohde...

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

11.04.2020 08:37
#12 RE: Monza 10k - Pro Long Antworten

Man. You are great. Well done.

tim Offline

Renn-Genie

11.04.2020 09:29
#13 RE: Monza 10k - Pro Long Antworten

Happy birthday Robert "hiphip huray!" and congratulation for your flawless win! Your WR seems far unreachable to me.
I didn´t expect myself to be that competitive and almost able to follow you. I could even have gone a little bit faster if I hadn´t forgotten to adapt my 3rd and 4th gear to my racesetup -both were a click to long. I lacked alot of acelleration when exiting the Parabolica. During race when my tank got emptier it worked a little bit better, but that was to late.
I watched the replay - great save Lasse, great driving Mario -as always! Maybe if Lasse´s engine didn´t explode you guys could have work yourself up with slipstreaming..
All in all a great racing evening on geli again!

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

11.04.2020 10:43
#14 RE: Monza 10k - Pro Long Antworten

Danke Jungs. Ich denke die Wahle um mit mehr grip zu fahren (weniger Reifendrück) gab mir die bessere Ausfahrt, aber auch die komplette Parabolica.

Respekt Tim, du bekommst besser und besser.

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

11.04.2020 11:00
#15 RE: Monza 10k - Pro Long Antworten

Happy Birthday Robert!
Willkommen in den 50er

Und Gratulation zum Sieg und zum Weltrekord!

Schade das ich nicht mitmachen durfte. Wäre ein schöner Dreikampf geworden. Vor ein paar Tagen war ich und Tim gemeinsam auf der Strecke und haben uns gut ausgetauscht. Wir waren immer ein paar Hunderstel auseinander, so dass das Rennen bestimmt sehr spannend geworden wäre.
Ärgerlich, aber so ist es leider passiert.

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio

Seiten 1 | 2 | 3
 Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz