Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 33 Antworten
und wurde 826 mal aufgerufen
 GPL Gentlemen's League
Seiten 1 | 2 | 3
Loepi Offline

Renn-Legende

10.01.2020 20:05
Training - Zolder 67 Antworten

Welcome to the first training-evening in 2020. The server has started via VROC. If you need to join directly, IP: 77.10.125.152.
cu on track

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

10.01.2020 21:16
#2 RE: Training - Zolder 67 Antworten

I am taking a 2 week simracing break (since Herring race). I just got home anyway...

Have fun and see you next week!

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

10.01.2020 22:13
#3 RE: Training - Zolder 67 Antworten

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio
-----------------------------------------------------
Vernünftige Autos werden vom Antrieb geschoben, nicht gezogen !!! (Walter Röhrl)

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

10.01.2020 22:18
#4 RE: Training - Zolder 67 Antworten

Gruß Ferdi

tim Offline

Renn-Genie

10.01.2020 23:43
#5 RE: Training - Zolder 67 Antworten

After almost 2 years my first race without any barrierkissing or grassdriving..feels realy good. But to be honest, the Brabham takes alot of pressure from me, so quick!
Thanks Mario and Lasse for the great challenge over alot of laps. And Lasse I´ll never forget our speedracing over the Nordschleife during the Ringnacht -this very special lap (short before I droped out :) was driving like hell for me -one of my best gpl-experiences up til now..

Also a big gratulation to all finishers!
Hope to see you all next week, back strong!

Fabian Offline

mehrfacher Weltmeister

11.01.2020 07:42
#6 RE: Training - Zolder 67 Antworten

Nockenwellenbruch in Runde 2 obwohl ich im Schneckentempo unterwegs war. Ich hoffe, das ist kein schlechtes Omen...
Paar Runden wären schon noch wichtig gewesen für's Setup checken...

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

11.01.2020 08:22
#7 RE: Training - Zolder 67 Antworten

Nice. Wd Tim. Deserved.

I am happy to finish this one.
It is ok to be second down on Braby (Tim)but i dont like second down on cooper (Calipo) and Honda(Lesse). Hm. Not good.

Hope to finish real race to.

Wd to all . Was so fun to race.

tim Offline

Renn-Genie

11.01.2020 10:02
#8 RE: Training - Zolder 67 Antworten

thx Sanjin -I like Zolder, its a great track for close car to car racing with some nice spots for overtaking..

Loepi Offline

Renn-Legende

11.01.2020 10:04
#9 RE: Training - Zolder 67 Antworten

Yeah, this track is great fun and hard work, too! To be fast here you have to drive it so smooth and so hard simultaneously at some parts! It´s tricky!

I hope i´ll not lose another half second when Robert is here next week!

You will find a few tenth´s if you´re doin´ more laps here, but maybe not before next saison... For me it´s one of these tracks i only become faster intuitively, so i don´t really know where/what the time comes from...

I am looking forward to a very thrilling saison! We have many cars very close together. Approximately three cars on the front and 5-8 cars (very) close behind, that could work for every single race, great!

Loepi Offline

Renn-Legende

11.01.2020 10:09
#10 RE: Training - Zolder 67 Antworten

Zitat von tim im Beitrag #5
[...] And Lasse I´ll never forget our speedracing over the Nordschleife during the Ringnacht -this very special lap (short before I droped out :) was driving like hell for me -one of my best gpl-experiences up til now [...]

Which lap in which race has that been? There have been so many "moments"... I´ll go and look into it again...

tim Offline

Renn-Genie

11.01.2020 10:22
#11 RE: Training - Zolder 67 Antworten

.it was at the last mega-race, the long one at the end. I, first time, could give you a little pressure with a Lotus ;) and even overtake you then.. a great feeling!

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

11.01.2020 11:43
#12 RE: Training - Zolder 67 Antworten

Das war wirklich ein schönes Rennen!
Und zumindest in Zolder kann man im Cooper gut mithalten, wenn man keine fehler macht.
Wie Lasse sagte, könnte es eine spannende Saison werden, mit schönen Zweikämpfe. Ich freu mich drauf!

@Tim: Na Deine Begeisterung hört sich schon anders an als bei Deinem letzten Post. So wie "ausgelaugt" oder "etwas Abstand nehmen"
Es freut mich das wir wahrscheinlich mehr von Deiner begeisterung hören und auch sehen!

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio
-----------------------------------------------------
Vernünftige Autos werden vom Antrieb geschoben, nicht gezogen !!! (Walter Röhrl)

Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

11.01.2020 13:03
#13 RE: Training - Zolder 67 Antworten

Zitat von Claudio Callipo im Beitrag #12
@Tim: Na Deine Begeisterung hört sich schon anders an als bei Deinem letzten Post. So wie "ausgelaugt" oder "etwas Abstand nehmen"
Es freut mich das wir wahrscheinlich mehr von Deiner begeisterung hören und auch sehen!

Ich hänge mich mal an die Aussage an

Wenn ich mir den Race Report so ansehe... oh Koprolith, ich muss üben...

Gregory Taber Offline

Schönwetter-Fahrer

11.01.2020 16:40
#14 RE: Training - Zolder 67 Antworten

Congrats guys! That was a little fun for the first 20 laps until I realized I didn't have the fuel to finish. I should have ran as fast as I could instead of saving fuel from lap 20. I doubt I could have finished 36 laps but I could have got some good information on my setup.

At one point I thought everybody was going to pass me since so many faster drivers fell behind me at one point. I thought it was funny that I showed Lasse how fast he was supposed to be going, 1 second faster than me. I do that to Mario too. Occasionally I get in front of them but it doesn't take them long to go a second or two faster than me.

I'm struggling with my consistency but at least I'm keeping my car in decent shape. I probably should have driven the Brabham but I don't want that car advantage. I didn't want to drive the Cooper either since it was the car I drove the last time I was able to race much with you guys. I doubt I'd enjoy driving the BRM much so I'm going with the Honda. Hopefully it will give me a good advantage on the Cooper at a few tracks.

Thanks for letting me race with you guys.

tim Offline

Renn-Genie

14.01.2020 14:42
#15 RE: Training - Zolder 67 Antworten

Zitat von Claudio Callipo im Beitrag #12

..ja, das 2019er-Jahr war für mich privat ein ziemlicher Tiefpunkt -seit kurzem gehts aber wieder bergauf und ich merke dass sich dies absolut positiv auf meine Konzentrationsfähigkeit auswirkt.. also, "Roedl back in business" ;)

hopefully c u all in good old strenght on friday!

Seiten 1 | 2 | 3
«« Trophy
 Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz