Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 9 Antworten
und wurde 268 mal aufgerufen
 GPL Gentlemen's League
Loepi Offline

Renn-Legende

06.12.2019 19:51
Training - Nürburgring Antworten

The server is going to start soon @IP: 77.8.76.144 via VROC.

cu on track

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

06.12.2019 21:19
#2 RE: Training - Nürburgring Antworten

Didn't expect Claudio to slow that much, but I probably had too much speed. Went out of shape avoiding him...

Good lesson for next week

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

06.12.2019 22:54
#3 RE: Training - Nürburgring Antworten

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio
-----------------------------------------------------
Vernünftige Autos werden vom Antrieb geschoben, nicht gezogen !!! (Walter Röhrl)

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

07.12.2019 09:27
#4 RE: Training - Nürburgring Antworten

Racereport kommt erst Sonntag.

Gruß Ferdi

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

07.12.2019 10:40
#5 RE: Training - Nürburgring Antworten

Robert, I drove the corner a little slower because I didn't know how the car would react with a full tank. I think you got a little too fast into the corner, too. Sry if I irritated you a bit!

Then Greg pressed extremely. The Brabham is better to drive with a full tank. Of course I tried to stay in front and there had to be the mistake. But unfortunately still in the first lap!
Next week it won't happen again.

Congratulations Greg for the victory!

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio
-----------------------------------------------------
Vernünftige Autos werden vom Antrieb geschoben, nicht gezogen !!! (Walter Röhrl)

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

07.12.2019 10:57
#6 RE: Training - Nürburgring Antworten

You are right Claudio, simply my own fault. Wished I had anticipated Lap 1 better

Great job Greg, respect! Despite your problems with your arm you're still a "Ringmeister".

Gregory Taber Offline

Schönwetter-Fahrer

07.12.2019 17:52
#7 RE: Training - Nürburgring Antworten

Zitat von Robert Fleurke im Beitrag #6
Great job Greg, respect! Despite you problems with your arm you're still a "Ringmeister".

Thanks Rob! I have to think, "I'm back!" I made one mistake. I did the same with the Porsche 910 Wednesday, one mistake. I spun exiting the mini karussell this time. I tried to use 2nd gear that time. There's many places I'm down shifting to 1st just to make sure I have slowed enough. I drove somewhat fast the entire race and set a new personal best. I knew long ago that I should be able to do 8:02 but I never could break 8:04. I didn't expect to do that this time. In the past, it wasn't unusual for me to set my fastest laps after an hour of racing.

It was a shame to see you go off the track Rob. I was content to follow you and Claudio the entire race, if necessary. I hoped you would recover without damage.

My arm is getting stronger. I'm now able to drive without often feeling pain and it doesn't seem to get severe anymore.

Zitat von Claudio Callipo im Beitrag #5
The Brabham is better to drive with a full tank.

You would have been holding me back more if I was in the Ferrari. I tried my best to be careful but still I got much closer to you 2 or 3 times than I like. A tiny bit of warp could have killed both of us.

Thanks Tim for being careful and looking out for me during the early part of the race.

I've been trying to drive the Brabham, BRM, and Lotus often the past 2 years. They are the cars I struggle with most. I'm better with high horsepower versus high torque.

Next season I have to go back to the Cooper or Honda. Sadly, with either of those cars I don't think I stand a chance against Rob, Mario, Lasse, and Tim in a BRM.

I'm not sure I'll be able to race next Friday. If I do I'm not sure what I should do. Having not raced most of the season, the last thing I want to do is get in anybody's way or have a bad effect on their race. Trying to get pole position and lead may be the best way for me to reduce any problems I could cause.

I'm impressed with the Repco's durability. I was abusing it regularly in a few places by revving it too high. I worried that it could break at any time.

I appreciate you letting me race with you. And I'm very pleased that I'm able to finish a long race on Pro damage.

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

08.12.2019 13:22
#8 RE: Training - Nürburgring Antworten

Zitat von Ferdi im Beitrag #4
Racereport kommt erst Sonntag.

Aber nötig wäre das Trainingsreplay.

Gruß Ferdi

Loepi Offline

Renn-Legende

08.12.2019 13:29
#9 RE: Training - Nürburgring Antworten