Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 27 Antworten
und wurde 691 mal aufgerufen
 GPL Gentlemen's League
Seiten 1 | 2
Loepi Offline

Renn-Legende

23.11.2019 18:01
#16 RE: Training - Opatija Antworten

Zitat von Robert Fleurke im Beitrag #12
I clearly ran 32 laps and saw the checkered flag first, not sure why my last lap wasn't timed at s/f?

It´s quite easy to explain: You forgot to tell your kids/wife watching youtube or stuff...

(As you can see in the server-replay, you had connection-problems for a few seconds (too many) at the last lap.)

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

23.11.2019 19:50
#17 RE: Training - Opatija Antworten

Zitat von Loepi im Beitrag #16
It´s quite easy to explain: You forgot to tell your kids/wife watching youtube or stuff...

(As you can see in the server-replay, you had connection-problems for a few seconds (too many) at the last lap.)

I can assure you that wasn't the case! Not sure why my connection dropped. Hopefully for a points race I would be reinstated (like other leagues do as well!?). Never had this before BTW

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

23.11.2019 22:38
#18 RE: Training - Opatija Antworten

Warp over s/f line and you are lap down.

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

24.11.2019 13:09
#19 RE: Training - Opatija Antworten

Zitat von Cruo im Beitrag #18
Warp over s/f line and you are lap down.

I didn't warp over s/f, but earlier in the lap, arguably passing a checkpoint. Anyway in other leagues you will be reinstated if you lose lap(s) due to the timing/connection dropping you.

That was my question, does it happen here too? Lasse, Claudio, Hans?

Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

24.11.2019 14:48
#20 RE: Training - Opatija Antworten

Had that situation only once (afair) and in that case it was corrected.

Gregory Taber Offline

Schönwetter-Fahrer

25.11.2019 04:29
#21 RE: Training - Opatija Antworten

"I clearly ran 32 laps and saw the checkered flag first, not sure why my last lap wasn't timed at s/f? "

My finish was stranger than that. I didn't get the checkered flag until I had run 32 laps even though all 3 of you lapped me.

I was glad to finish but I'm not very pleased with the way I did it. I'm lucky I didn't hit Lasse. I may have bumped him but I didn't feel anything. I was unable to keep my car as far to the left as I wanted. I clipped the post at the top of the hill twice. The first time I did it, made Ferdi brake for my spinning car and unfortunately Mario hit him thus ruining their race. My apologies. That first wreck cut my top speed by 15 kph. I hit it again later and rolled the car but miraculously landed on my wheels. That cut my top speed another 30 kph. After that, the only reason to keep driving was to see if the car could make it to the finish line.

The Brabham was incredible. It took some major damage and just made it to the finish line. The engine exploded just as I was finishing 32 laps.

If I race next Friday, I'll disqualify myself during practice. I needed the practice for starting the race but I don't want to have any effect on the early laps of any other drivers next time.

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

25.11.2019 10:35
#22 RE: Training - Opatija Antworten

Hi Greg,
You did not drive 32 laps but only 31. When you crossed the finish line, the 32nd lap would have started.

And you do not need to disqualify yourself next Friday!
Drive normally!
Just make sure that it does not happen to you again as in the training race, that you get an engine failure and can continue driving.
From the 23rd round on, you drove on after your rollover with a smoking engine. If Greta Thunberg had seen that, you would have massive problems!

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio
-----------------------------------------------------
Vernünftige Autos werden vom Antrieb geschoben, nicht gezogen !!! (Walter Röhrl)

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

25.11.2019 10:41
#23 RE: Training - Opatija Antworten

Hi Robert, do you like that better?
It was fortunately only the training race.

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio
-----------------------------------------------------
Vernünftige Autos werden vom Antrieb geschoben, nicht gezogen !!! (Walter Röhrl)

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

25.11.2019 13:38
#24 RE: Training - Opatija Antworten

Claudio, you didn't have to do that, but thanks anyway!

Thanks Hans/Claudio for clearing this issue up

edit: I totally forgot to congratulate you Claudio, for your well deserved championship. Well done my friend! Clearly the most consistent driver over the whole season. I had a lot of fun racing you, notably at Castle Combe, Keimola and Snetterton. Only once I was able to pass you I think...

I did miss a few races, which proved costly, and recently had some DNFs I could not help. I'm very happy to be racing here, and I will try to fight it out with Lasse for runner-up

tim Offline

Renn-Genie

25.11.2019 13:43
#25 RE: Training - Opatija Antworten

@Greg: maybe it´s better to get some practise for next sunday ;)

Josefine Thiel ( gelöscht )
26.11.2019 19:59
#26 RE: Training - Opatija Antworten

Ich bin dann wohl am Freitag nicht dabei... ich bekomme die Strecke nicht installiert.

----------------------------------------
Honda-Pilotin

Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

27.11.2019 15:26
#27 RE: Training - Opatija Antworten

Dann wäre es ja vielleicht mal eine Idee, das Problem präzise zu schildern und zu fragen, ob jemand einen Vorschlag zur Lösung hat, nicht wahr? ;)

Josefine Thiel ( gelöscht )
29.11.2019 19:18
#28 RE: Training - Opatija Antworten

Hat sich geklärt. Habs hinbekommen

----------------------------------------
Honda-Pilotin

Seiten 1 | 2
 Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz