Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 13 Antworten
und wurde 421 mal aufgerufen
 GPL Gentlemen's League
Loepi Offline

Renn-Legende

08.11.2019 20:01
Training - Dundrod ´65 Antworten

Server-IP: 77.10.179.135

...started via VROC.

cu on track

Josefine Thiel ( gelöscht )
08.11.2019 21:26
#2 RE: Training - Dundrod ´65 Antworten

Das war scheiße von mir!
Dickes Sorry !

----------------------------------------
Honda-Pilotin

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

08.11.2019 21:53
#3 RE: Training - Dundrod ´65 Antworten

Np JT
I am not ready for this track anyway. Huh.

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

08.11.2019 22:54
#4 RE: Training - Dundrod ´65 Antworten

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio
-----------------------------------------------------
Vernünftige Autos werden vom Antrieb geschoben, nicht gezogen !!! (Walter Röhrl)

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

09.11.2019 11:25
#5 RE: Training - Dundrod ´65 Antworten

Absolute cracker of a track, with many death traps...

Was already satisfied with a 24 in quali, and focussed on the racesetup after that. Super lap by Tim, and also a great lap by Willi. So had to start at P3, but didn't protect the inside and Claudio had a run. He was in my dead spot, so I didn't dare to turn in really. Was lucky to stay on track, and Claudio passed me. Little later Lasse easily passed me as my 2nd gear was too tall after checking up for Leathernstown Corner...

Back to P5, tried to settle in, and not soon after cars dropped like flies. Tim had an accident in which Willi got involved. Claudio, Lasse and myself could sneak by. A little later Claudio crashed out. From then on I had a great fight with Lasse, we changed the lead a couple of times when we both made mistakes. But after that made too many little mistakes, even hitting a barrier. Was 3.5s down to Lasse, who started to run 26s. But after 10 laps found a good rhythm and had a couple of fast laps, gaining on Lasse. Was 2s down after 12 laps, when I made a mistake at Deer's Leap (one of the most difficult corners in GPL IMO) that caused me to get stuck in a barrier and had to retire...

Very impressed by Lasse's driving. I will have to work on the setup a bit more, and more importantly on my driving avoiding mistakes.

Still a fun night as long it lasted

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

09.11.2019 11:39
#6 RE: Training - Dundrod ´65 Antworten

Dundrod ist wirklich eine beeindruckende Herausvorderung.
Die Streckenführung ist eigentlich nicht schwierig. Aber durch die wahnsinnigen Geschwindigkeiten, eine wahre Todesstrecke

Leider kam meine Erkältung in den letzten Tagen wieder zurück und diesmal heftiger als vorher.
Das ist in Dundrod nicht gut!

Nach einer Husten Attacke eine rechts nicht sauber bekommen und die nachfolgende links zu schnell angefahren und die Flugeinlage war perfekt.

Bis nächste Woche muss es besser werden.

Und wie immer wenn diese Strecke dran ist, die Erinnerung an einen sehr schönen Film der mit GPL gemacht wurde:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omnB3XAiiK8

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio
-----------------------------------------------------
Vernünftige Autos werden vom Antrieb geschoben, nicht gezogen !!! (Walter Röhrl)

tim Offline

Renn-Genie

09.11.2019 12:54
#7 RE: Training - Dundrod ´65 Antworten

had nice 1,5 laps then used my brakes a little to soft and spun.. that irritated Mario, sorry!
hope for more luck next week.

ps: watched the movie. "what a curiosum!" so many special effekts from so ancient times :) -A very nice tribute to GPL! thx for the link!

grats Lasse!

Gregory Taber Offline

Schönwetter-Fahrer

11.11.2019 20:13
#8 RE: Training - Dundrod ´65 Antworten

Hello,

I might like to try this one. I'm slower and less consistent than the past so I'd like to drive a Brabham. If nobody minds me racing, I'd also want to start at the back so I have little to no effect on the progress of the other drivers' seasons.

If there is a Team Speak server, I no longer know the ip address or password.

Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

11.11.2019 20:21
#9 RE: Training - Dundrod ´65 Antworten

Hi Greg !

Great to see you around again!
Well, your spot on the Grid will be determined by your Q time, and it's hard to beat me for the last place in Dundrod
I'll send the TS login via PN in a minute.
CU friday!

tim Offline

Renn-Genie

12.11.2019 08:03
#10 RE: Training - Dundrod ´65 Antworten

..great to read Greg to have you here at Geli!

Dag_J Offline

Chef-Mechaniker

15.11.2019 13:33
#11 RE: Training - Dundrod ´65 Antworten

I will join in the white whale tonight. Not worried about being up front to put it that way , aiming for a mid-field kind of a thing..

Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

15.11.2019 14:53
#12 RE: Training - Dundrod ´65 Antworten

Good to hear :) cu tonight!

Gast
15.11.2019 16:14
#13 RE: Training - Dundrod ´65 Antworten

auf iGOR hoste ich einen Training server

Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

15.11.2019 17:43
#14 RE: Training - Dundrod ´65 Antworten

1.: Wer ist 'ich'?

2.: Wenn das nicht Claudio, Lasse oder ich hosten, dann steht da bitte nicht 'Geli' dran!

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz