Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 37 Antworten
und wurde 1.025 mal aufgerufen
 GPL Gentlemen's League
Seiten 1 | 2 | 3
tim Offline

Renn-Genie

19.10.2019 11:57
#16 RE: Road America - Grand Prix Antworten

you have to use GEM and same settings as when driving the race

replay-file must have filetype: ".rpy"

Josefine Thiel ( gelöscht )
19.10.2019 11:58
#17 RE: Road America - Grand Prix Antworten

Since yesterday I haven't changed anything in GEM+ 2.

tim Offline

Renn-Genie

19.10.2019 12:00
#18 RE: Road America - Grand Prix Antworten

what file-type is your replay-file?

19.10.2019 12:06
#19 RE: Road America - Grand Prix Antworten

After downloading it was "21 - RoadAmerica". Now I've put that in the "replay" folder and written "rpy" behind. But that is not possible either.

tim Offline

Renn-Genie

19.10.2019 12:30
#20 RE: Road America - Grand Prix Antworten

now I understand: first you need to "unzip" the downloaded replay-file with a progi called "7-zip"

find it here:
https://www.7-zip.org/

-->install 7-zip
(brauchst das programm nicht zu starten, kannst es schliessen falls gestartet)

Im Dateimanager (Explorer) dann RechteMausTaste auf dein heruntergeladenes replay-file
und im erscheinenden Menü "7-zip" dann "unzip" oder "entpacken" wählen.

richtig entpackt (unzipped) erhältst du die .rpy-datei, die du ins "Replay"-Verzeichnis kopieren musst

19.10.2019 12:50
#21 RE: Road America - Grand Prix Antworten

A thousand thanks. Have it, although my technical knowledge is miserable!

Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

19.10.2019 13:49
#22 RE: Road America - Grand Prix Antworten

Sanjin, don't be so hard to yourself, you did quite an impressive job!

And by the way: good to see you again, Mr. Johnsen!

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

19.10.2019 14:09
#23 RE: Road America - Grand Prix Antworten

Thx Hans. You are right. Track is to complicate to have perfect setup for all turns. And its hard to keep it in rithm.
And luck is most important thing. That was on my hand this time.

tim Offline

Renn-Genie

19.10.2019 15:33
#24 RE: Road America - Grand Prix Antworten

Zitat von Josefine Thiel im Beitrag #21
A thousand thanks. Have it, although my technical knowledge is miserable!

great at all!

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

19.10.2019 20:17
#25 RE: Road America - Grand Prix Antworten

Zitat von Cruo im Beitrag #7
Yea and i must say, I was shure that Robert is playing with me. he cloud pass easily. but didnt, now says that I was faster. Hm strange. I was struggling to much.

Yes problem is braking. And I dont know how u drive like that. wd m8.

i did 2 15 500 BRm and it was impossible.

I could see you struggling a bit, but still there was no way to pass. Once I got a good run at the s/f straight, but most of the time your exits were better. It's not easy at all with the heavy fuel loaded BRM, and I did struggle also obviously, making mistakes. The balance went too much to the oversteer side, because of pushing so much on the exits.

Thanks, there's still a few tenths in it in a clean lap for me, but ofcourse this track is a challenge, also with the tires and balance throughout a lap. My aim was to beat Tom Guerout's record, and I missed out on it.

Congrats Sanjin on a great race, and also Lasse and Mario for their podium finishes, and hot pace late race!

Dag_J Offline

Chef-Mechaniker

19.10.2019 23:08
#26 RE: Road America - Grand Prix Antworten

Thank you Mr. Marfan , it was good to be back. And long , very long. This race must have been more than an hour and a half.

I had a honda race today and the setup needed a long run test and RA is such a great track to drive so it was time to join in again. Im also driving Dundrod , and nurb probably.

Good to see all of you again!

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

20.10.2019 00:45
#27 RE: Road America - Grand Prix Antworten

Great news, you're an asset to any grid Dag!

Fabian Offline

mehrfacher Weltmeister

20.10.2019 14:36
#28 RE: Road America - Grand Prix Antworten

@Cruo A goof question and I think someone mentioned it before, but.. you do have Connectivity-Meter disabled, don't you? Toggle on/off by pressing ALT+M. It causes fps issues and it's outdated and useless.

ok, moving to the next step:
I don't know if you read it before the start but from my experience Pribluda "causes" these kinds of fps-drops.
When you're online, Pribluda will take the TIME & GAP stats in account - hence off-line it's all okay but on-line it has to calculate the times/gaps of the other cars!

I suggest the next time you're driving online, toggle on/off some of the display (Function-Keys F5-F8 I would think. Well, the times & gaps is what I mean) and I would bet you'll experience quite a boost in fps. [Hint: toggle of 2 of the 3 time/gap related statistics at the start and after some laps you can activate one or two statistics again]
I suggest that is/was the source of your fps-drop - the "announcement-sound" and the trackside-objects were just the proverbal straw that broke the camel's back.

So supershort:
a) It's the FONT that causes mostly the problem --> There is a procedure to change font but that could cause a mess (talking backups...)
b) You could also play a bit with the refresh-rate of the statistics but the gain is not huge iirc
(it's all described in the pribluda readme and/or homepage iirc)

Summary:
Next Friday try to switch off one or two of the TIME/GAP-related (F5-F8 i think but could be different on your system) and see if it makes a difference.

Depending on the personality, you might not be interested in the stats anyway and so just switch off the stats you don't care for and that'll solve it without messing with the software.
gl.

Ich wollte wegen der Streckenlänge und dem Anspruch mal etwas früher joinen (ja, sogar noch früher, Ferdi ) aber es wurde dann doch wieder "nach Halb" bis ich so weit war...
Von dem her einfach langsam angehen und erst mal überhaupt ein paar Runden überleben. Der niedere Griplevel in den langsamen Kurven perplexte mich ein wenig und leider war der Wagen auf der Bremse etwas "squirly" (nervös wie ein Eichhörnchen) bzw. bissl unberechenbar.
Später, als ich dann mehr auf 'Normalanstrengung' gegangen bin, hat es mich auch bald schon erwischt. Der Wagen knickt beim Bremsen zur Linkskurve rechts ein. Leitplanke. Rad ab. Genau dort und auf die gleiche Wiese, habe ich mal ein angeführtes Rennen bei "Indycar Racing" (noch gegen KI) weggeschmissen. Lustig, dass man sich daran noch erinnern kann (25 Jahre circa?) aber nicht mehr, was man vergangene Woche z.T. gemacht hat....

Tolle Performance von allen. Das Level ist mittlerweile dermassen hoch. Hammer. Grats allen.

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

20.10.2019 18:16
#29 RE: Road America - Grand Prix Antworten

Man you are strong. Will try to figure it out now.

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

20.10.2019 21:53
#30 RE: Road America - Grand Prix Antworten

well done m8 , Its PRIBLUDA.

so having f6 f7 f8 on in that turn things get nasty.
I manage to change som stuff in pribluda ini but its better to turn off-
I dont know why i didnt try that, Thanks Fabian.

I run server on old laptop and put 10 drivers. so when that list F6 is full of timing its starts to slow things down in last turn.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Seiten 1 | 2 | 3
 Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz