Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 9 Antworten
und wurde 361 mal aufgerufen
 GPL Gentlemen's League
Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

20.09.2019 18:26
Pau '67 - Grand Prix Antworten

Server @: VROC

Alternative IP: 91.23.119.34

Start: 20:00 Uhr / 8:00 p.m. CET

Bitte beachten / please remember:

Zitat von Loepi
We will not use the "1955 track conversion"! I declare it as "illegal" because it removes the cones along with it´s collision factor!

The"high resolution update" is allowed, also the houses and people. That´s it! We will not use the "1955 track conversion"! I declare it as "illegal" because it removes the cones along with its collision factor!. That's it! Version 1.5 is not allowed!

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

20.09.2019 21:26
#2 RE: Pau '67 - Grand Prix Antworten

well??

GPL frezzes. why? i did realy tons of laps at home practice and non problems.

I was so in contorl. shame.

gone for task menager and than klick on gpl and says "Gpl stops working."

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

20.09.2019 22:42
#3 RE: Pau '67 - Grand Prix Antworten

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio
-----------------------------------------------------
Vernünftige Autos werden vom Antrieb geschoben, nicht gezogen !!! (Walter Röhrl)

tim Offline

Renn-Genie

21.09.2019 10:38
#4 RE: Pau '67 - Grand Prix Antworten

A hard race with a portion of luck brought P3.

Kelvins spin, Marios fuel problems and Sanjins freeze are responsible for all that. Real bad luck Sanjin! -you looked so dominant.
Gratulations to Lasse the "Honda animal" ;) and Claudio the "italian horse tamer" for your racepace -you were again far to quick for me.
Commiserations & respect to hyperfast Mario and freezin´ Sanjin -otherwise you would have been the men!
Respect to all others taking part and thanks to Albrecht and all for driving with overview!!

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

21.09.2019 12:14
#5 RE: Pau '67 - Grand Prix Antworten

Echt schade für Sanjin wegen dem Freeze!
So sollte nicht ein Rennen zerstört werden. Wenn man eigene Fehler macht ist das ja schlimm genug.

But Sanjin, did you actually have enough gas? You already drove in lap 6 at 1: 22.6! Or are you just so fast.

Mein Rennen war ein ständiges Auf und ab.
Quali soweit ok.
Und den 2. Platz konnte ich am Start halten. Erst mal langsam die Reifen anwärmen. Dann Rythmus reinbekommen und sehen was passiert.
Durch einen unnötigen Fehler dann P2 verloren. Weil Sanjin dann weg war, wieder P2.
Aber nicht Lasse war vor mir sondern Willi! Lasse hatte an der gleichen Stelle einen Dreher wie ich

Dann gab es ein über 30 Runden langer Kampf mit Willi. Mann war das Anstrengend. Überholen fast unmöglich hier.
Auf der langen Geraden zog Will immer weg, weil er in jeder Runde durch die Pylonen fuhr. Willi, hattest Du vielleicht die Illegale Strecken Variante benutzt?
In Runde 52 kam ich ihm dann etwas zu nah und traf ihn. Aber ich hatte zum Glück den größeren Nachteil. Danach war ich kompltt von der Rolle
und versuchte mich zu sammeln. nicht einfach mit Lasse im Genick
Ich wusste in dem Moment nicht, ob mein Wagen einen Schaden hatte, oder ob ich nur zu nervös bin.
Egal, eine Rd. später oben in der langen rechts einen Dreher und Lase war vorbei.

Wollte dann nur noch P3 nach Hause fahren und nur wegen dem Sprit Pech von Willi wieder P2.

Grats allen Ankommern. Das ist hier nicht selbstverständlich.

Jetzt wieder zurück zu Bier und Burgern nach Watkins Glen.

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio
-----------------------------------------------------
Vernünftige Autos werden vom Antrieb geschoben, nicht gezogen !!! (Walter Röhrl)

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

21.09.2019 20:25
#6 RE: Pau '67 - Grand Prix Antworten

@ Claudio

Yes i had 22 gallons of fuel. and i think its ok. setup is great. almost faster full tank than empty. i can drive faster. i did manage tyres and chicane. easy. after 10 lap even tyres start to cold down to much.

well i really prepared for this race. i did 4 days x 2h practice. I try tons of stuff on setup and on driving tehnics. i feel so natural now here. even did test brm and honda after race run, and same. i was fast.
1:23.163 in 5 laps Honda and 1:23.347 BRM in 5 laps 5 galons test not a lap more.

i was diasapointed with quali. cos was expecting to go low 1 21 xx . shame i connect late.

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

21.09.2019 20:47
#7 RE: Pau '67 - Grand Prix Antworten

Grats Lasse and podium! Great pace Sanjin!

I had done some prep for this race, but couldn't make it in the end sadly. I will be back at Watkins Glen

Loepi Offline

Renn-Legende

22.09.2019 14:29
#8 RE: Pau '67 - Grand Prix Antworten

What a lucky finish... I would have prefered more fighting for position! It has been great fun to race here at some parts of the race! A shame that Sanjin ended that way.

Greatest momentum of the race has been the first few laps. Start went very well, a little bit too well so that i have been too close to Claudio at turn 1 which prevented me from attacking him down to turn 2... AND i have been too close at turn 2 which forced me to break more than necessary which brought Kelvin bye.

Hunting him the next few laps has been very exciting, resulting in one of the nicest overtaking-maneuvers of the (my) season: I pushed him as much as possible, resulting in his little mistake/contact at the chicane - i took the chance by full throttle out of it, taking full risk - if you look at the rear of the Honda´s dancing, you might guess what i mean.

Then the hunting to Claudio started which has been fun too and worked very well, the fast reacting setup helped much - until the point i overdrove it once at the last switchback. I´m not sure if the car was damaged after that contact with the hidden wall - it just felt a little different and i had problems to do the same pace like before. So i hunted Willi and Claudio for many many laps - getting closer very slowly and tardily. Without some bad lappings i should have been able to close up to the front - maybe even without Willis fuel-miscalculate...

tim Offline

Renn-Genie

22.09.2019 20:01
#9 RE: Pau '67 - Grand Prix Antworten

Zitat von Loepi im Beitrag #8
the Honda´s dancing

..that´s where "Honda Animal" came from -I saw the dance at replay :) very nice

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

02.10.2019 16:54
#10 RE: Pau '67 - Grand Prix Antworten

Gruß Ferdi