Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 8 Antworten
und wurde 349 mal aufgerufen
 GPL Gentlemen's League
Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

26.07.2019 18:57
Mexico - Grand Prix Antworten

Server @: VROC

Alternative IP: 91.23.98.92

Start: 20:00 Uhr / 8:00 p.m. CET

Ranch Offline

Boxen-Helfer

26.07.2019 21:14
#2 RE: Mexico - Grand Prix Antworten

LOL, got stuck on one of those tires and couldn't move the car anymore.
This track seems to not suit me at all, I was 4 to 5 secs from the leaders.
Little frustrating, but what can you do

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

26.07.2019 22:40
#3 RE: Mexico - Grand Prix Antworten

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio
-----------------------------------------------------
Vernünftige Autos werden vom Antrieb geschoben, nicht gezogen !!! (Walter Röhrl)

tim Offline

Renn-Genie

26.07.2019 22:42
#4 RE: Mexico - Grand Prix Antworten

arrrgh..engine explosion in L5 at 8000rpm while driving it very gentle from start on..

grats podium and finishers!

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

26.07.2019 22:44
#5 RE: Mexico - Grand Prix Antworten

Gruß Ferdi

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

26.07.2019 23:50
#6 RE: Mexico - Grand Prix Antworten

Quali was hard, did need a lot of laps, but finally a sub47 and a PB, and more importantly front row!

Start was good, but not good enough to take the lead. Claudio took the lead and Lasse was close behind. Lasse had a better exit which caught me by surprise, and he finally passed me towards the hairpin when I went too wide. Everything behind closed up with Tim first in line. On Lap 4 was able to get a tow and pass Lasse back, tried to push to make a little gap, but sadly made a mistake into the hairpin, did have too much rotation and bogged down. Lasse had nowhere to go and hit my right rear. Some mayhem followed I suppose. Then thought I had a gap to rejoin, but have to apologize to Albrecht who had to check up to avoid me.

Sorry guys, that was all on me. Just a little mistake, just racing, but my rejoin was dangerous. Should have waited for Kelvin to pass...

Anyhow, fell back to P10, and the car felt off, had some damage at my right rear tire or suspension. Couldn't get a good rhythm even when I did recover some spots. The handling was difficult, also with overheating tires. Understeer in the righthanders and oversteer in the lefthanders. Tried what I could, but the laptimes were rather inconsistent. Couldn't catch Sanjin, but could catch Lasse in the end. Passed him with about 10 laps to go. P5 was maximum result, and my fast lap was pretty good concerning the circumstances.

Still a great eventful race, incidents happen. Sorry to all who suffered from it. Congrats Claudio for a dominant win. Also grats Frank and Sanjin for some great podium drives. Great recovery by Sanjin as well. Hard luck Rainer losing the podium in the last laps. Good job finishers, commiserations DNFs. Thanks to all and especially Lasse for the fights and great racing!

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

27.07.2019 11:01
#7 RE: Mexico - Grand Prix Antworten

Cool, das ich das ins Ziel geschafft habe!

Die Quali war eigentlich ganz ok, bis auf das, dass ich alles rausquetschen musste für die 46er Zeit.
1 sec. langsamer als meine PB! Es fühlte sich aber an, als ob ich ne 43er gefahren bin, so musste ich mich anstrengen.
Na ja. Jammern auf hohem Niveau

Grats Robert für die 46er im BRM!!! Das ist sauschnell!!!

Wegen der langen Gerade, hatte ich Schiss das er mich im Windschatten überholen könnte.
Zum Glück schaffte ich es vorne zu bleiben.
So konnte ich es einigermaßen kontrolieren.
Eigentlich dachte ich, Robert würde extrem Druck machen, aber nach seinem Fehler fiel er zurück.

Aber Pustekuchen das es nun einfacher wurde. Ich war eigentlich ständig am Limit um vorne zu bleiben.
Dann kam 17 Rd. vor Schluss der einzige Fehler im Rennen. Ich drehte mich in der Haarnadel und auf einmal war Frank im Lotus da!
Ich musste noch härter ans Limit.
Dann gingen natürlich wieder meine Augen in die Knie. Ich sah alles doppelt und das Überrunden war der Horror.

Aber es reichte bis ins Ziel!
Als ich am Ende im Race Report sah, dass ich nur die 4. Beste Zeit gefahren bin, war die Freude noch größer es geschafft zu haben!

Aber noch beeindruckender find ich die Leistung von Rainer! Cool wie er den Lotus von Frank jagt.
Leider kam er etwas ins straucheln beim überrunden von Albrecht, so das Sanjin in den Windschatten kam und ihm in der letzten Runde den verdienten Podiums Platz wegnimmt.

Und das nach einem so heißen GP die ersten 6 innerhalb von 13 sec. ins Ziel kommen ist der Hammer!
Das ist echt ein geiles Jahr. Weiter so!

Auf ins nächste Abenteur. Der Nudeltopf ruft!

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio
Vernünftige Autos werden vom Antrieb geschoben, nicht gezogen !!! (Walter Röhrl)

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

27.07.2019 11:04
#8 RE: Mexico - Grand Prix Antworten

Kleiner Nachtrag:

Da Sanjin das 3. Rennen gefahren ist, wird er in die Wertung aufgenommen und die Punkte der letzten Rennen sind angepasst!

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

27.07.2019 12:56
#9 RE: Mexico - Grand Prix Antworten

Uh. Great race. My first finished GP race. 50 laps. Wow. Was crazy and it was so short at end.

I menage to get i newspapers to. That was a goal for this season. Now is p2 or p1 ;) .

I have 1:46.6 pb for cooper but that was in 2008 .
In home practice i did 1:47.4 but was ok for me.

I connect to quali and drive that 3rd place 1:47.026 . Incredible. Was p2 for a second. Than Robert blast that lap under 1 47. Wd m8.

Race was au usual. I spin as usual in first lap. And get back to 10. Car was so slippery.

Later i gain control of car, but was overdriving it first 25 laps tires was to hot. Later i manage to concentrate and cool tires a bit. Maybe cos To much presure from Robert and Lasse. Cos i now they are dangerous.

This time i was able to pass some drivers and pul away. Was fun.

Was ok to finish 4th but than i was in position to pass Rainer and i make it. P3 and I am i papers. Yea. This is great.

This time i had to much fuel in car left. But ok. Was fun. I am most happy to get undamaged car to end. That is so important. Cos when u dameg it it is undrivable.

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz