Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 19 Antworten
und wurde 573 mal aufgerufen
 GPL Gentlemen's League
Seiten 1 | 2
tim Offline

Renn-Genie

13.07.2019 20:00
#16 RE: Snetterton'67 - Pro Long Antworten

..yes, a race full of great tension -for me with alot of faster guys at my back for about 30 laps.

In replay I saw all the luck I had during the starting-phase and the following laps. As I had only 2 SCX-races the last wednesdays to excercise this again new track for me, I fellt like a "trulli-train" after a few laps. My clear target was not to dropout this time and as there is only one real possibility to overtake here at Snetterton, I decided to fight and let pass nobody (sorry :) -my plan for 40 defensive laps, which almost went well until 12 laps to go. BUT no worries Lasse, you were on the inside and under true circumstances it wouldn´t be so easy to defend my slowness. You acted like a gentleman, just to overtake me one lap later :) -great Honda-control!!

Gratulations (almost as always) to the podium with the championship leaders and tis time Rainer for his superb and consistent driving in a Cooper!!
Thank you all for this challenging league!

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

13.07.2019 20:37
#17 RE: Snetterton'67 - Pro Long Antworten

Hi Sanjin, do not be surprised why you have not got any points yet. You have to be at least 3 races to get the points.
If you drive one more race, you will get all points counted and the others will be deducted.
Of course, this also applies to Ruben.

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio
-----------------------------------------------------
Vernünftige Autos werden vom Antrieb geschoben, nicht gezogen !!! (Walter Röhrl)

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

14.07.2019 16:50
#18 RE: Snetterton'67 - Pro Long Antworten

No problem. points are not important this season. And i read that rule or notice somewhere already. no worry.

Yah and this sounds like supermarket , buy 2 and get 3. ;) if u continue.

@Robert Fleurke

Zitat von Robert Fleurke im Beitrag #10

PS: great quali/race times in the Cooper, Sanjin!

Thanks Robert

I am rust in this game. was more consistent and faster some 8 years ago or more. :)

still lots of questions in my head.

And now I am not sure how to pass car in front. Dont know if i made single normal pass in race.

@Hans Marfan

I was hoping because of real life rules that racing is softer. Well done guys.

and
@Loepi
Was fun racing You for most of race ,at end I was so in danger. Didn't know You had mechanical in last laps. But i was ready to be overtaken. Dont know what to do anyway.
Cooper is a mistake , cos u cant slow in and fast out ,he is not powerful and makes me siting duck.

Usualy i drive slow in fast out but i dont now if i can handle Honda or BRM.

Sorry for lap 7 last turn. i was in slide and lost exit speed, and was moving to pit wall to let You pass but you where there already. sry

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

15.07.2019 16:24
#19 RE: Snetterton'67 - Pro Long Antworten

Sanjin, it's very logical you're a bit rusty. You need just a few races to get back into the groove. As Hans said, lowering amount of sounds to 4-6 can help (I have it at 6).

Also, as wel all know, passing clean in GPL can be quite hard. The racing can be quite fierce despite being a Gentleman's League. I think the normal GPL racing nettiquette is at work. I do race in different leagues with all different rules, yet the racing is basically the same. The connections are mostly very good here, with many local guys. Still we all know the netcode is very old and contacts are often very exaggerated. So we must simply take extra care to avoid hitting an other car. It's a fine balance, yet incidents happen and also belong to (sim)racing...

This is my first season here, and I do enjoy the racing very much here! The handicap system allows for very tight grids, and racing. Also it's helpful to learn to know the other drivers and how they drive and perform. That way you can better anticipate as well among other things.

Personally I love the Cooper, it sucks on fast tracks, but it handles like a dream (for me). Perfect for a smooth driving style. This season just learning how to drive the BRM, never thought I would have so much fun with it!

PS: would be fun if Carsten Theile also would join us!

Cruo Offline

Renn-Genie

15.07.2019 17:34
#20 RE: Snetterton'67 - Pro Long Antworten

yea thats why I take cooper. cos I am rust and need all help here to keep beast off grass. :)

Yea Carsten is incredible. I raced a lot fast guys online ,but he is super fast.

Seiten 1 | 2
 Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz