Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 8 Antworten
und wurde 256 mal aufgerufen
 GPL Gentlemen's League
Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

17.05.2019 19:01
Salzburg '74 - Pro Long Antworten

Server @: VROC

Alternative IP: 79.197.128.210

Start: 20:00 Uhr / 8:00 p.m. CET

Bitte sicherstellen, daß lokal der Fix für Salzburg '74 installiert ist!

Danke an Fabian und Robert für die Hinweise!

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

17.05.2019 22:09
#2 RE: Salzburg '74 - Pro Long Antworten

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio
-----------------------------------------------------
Vernünftige Autos werden vom Antrieb geschoben, nicht gezogen !!! (Walter Röhrl)

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

17.05.2019 22:37
#3 RE: Salzburg '74 - Pro Long Antworten

Es ist einfach nicht zu glauben

Wie kann man so ein Rennen wegwerfen?
In der langen Rechts am Ende etwas zu viel eingelenkt und dann in Zeitlupe eingedreht. Aussen an die leitplanke und Rad ab
Bis dahin alles unter kontrolle gehabt. Konnte alle Angriffe von Hans abwehren ohne groß ans Limit zu gehen.

Bringt alles nichts. Es ist wie es ist.
Gratulation Hans zum Verdienten Sieg!!
Und allen Ankommern!!

Nächster Versuch Hockenheim....

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio
-----------------------------------------------------
Vernünftige Autos werden vom Antrieb geschoben, nicht gezogen !!! (Walter Röhrl)

Robert Fleurke Offline

Renn-Genie

17.05.2019 22:57
#4 RE: Salzburg '74 - Pro Long Antworten

Was happy with a PB in quali, but in racetrim struggled with the weight and balance. Held on to P4, my starting position, but Axel was faster behind me. I overheated my rear tires and lost the balance. Went sideways in the last corner and almost spun out. Lost momentum and Axel easily went by. Back to P5, and tried to regain the balance a bit by adapting my driving. Tim and Fabian were as fast or faster behind. Started to develop understeer in the right handers. Left front tire got too hot, also locked it up a few times which doesn't help. Then Axel spun out in front of me. Had to nurse my pace, and then finally Fabian came close real fast late race, before he made a mistake I suppose. Claudio had forementioned calamity and I did pick up a lucky podium spot.

Very hard race, hard track for the BRM and Honda, also with the tires and balance. Certainly not my best of races, but also a race I couldn't have finished better. Lucky podium.

Grats Hans, and well done Frank for P2! Well done finishers, bad luck DNFs. Hopefully the likes of Lasse and Willi will be back at next event.

tim Offline

Renn-Genie

17.05.2019 22:59
#5 RE: Salzburg '74 - Pro Long Antworten

And this is definitly not a Honda-track I think. I had tested so many different setups, but always had an overheating left rear tyre and had no idea how to avoid it. This forced me to drive smooth without drifting -no chance to push.

Gratulations to the podium! Finaly the checkered flag for me :)

ps: Sorry Fabian, the first time I let you pass because I thought it is Hans and the second time, about 3 laps to go, I couldn´t resist and kept my line. I hope this is ok for you?

Thx for racing guys!
CU at Hockenheim; some of you hopefully in earlier races!

Fabian Offline

mehrfacher Weltmeister

19.05.2019 11:40
#6 RE: Salzburg '74 - Pro Long Antworten

Zitat von tim im Beitrag #5
ps: Sorry Fabian, the first time I let you pass because I thought it is Hans and the second time, about 3 laps to go, I couldn´t resist and kept my line. I hope this is ok for you?

At some point before the turn I thought that you would lift. If I knew that you wouldn't then I would have backed out, as I have seen 95% of 2-wide here ending up in tears. Two talented drivers sometimes pull it off. As I'm not a talented one, the risk was basically with you... :p
Was it ok for me? Well, if it was real life racing in 1967 I sure would have had a word with you after the race, asking why you'd put our lives at stake.
Generally speaking: if I can't take more advantage of the Eagle advantage then that's on me...

My car had a bit a mind of its own, as the degree of understeer could vary quite a bit on the same spot of the turns comparing one lap with the next. That gave me a bit of headaches. The worst was the transition from tight to snap loose out of Semperit which killed a lot of laptime. Fortunately that got better as the run went on but I never really dared to be quick on the gas anymore. To make matters worse, I was expecting the car to get much quicker and so my 5th gear was set a bit too long (I crashed early in qualy and couldn't do any testing anymore..)

Just when I catched Robert the tightness (see above) caught me out and I swerved off the track. I tried to race through the pitlane (thank God there is no speed limit - and no people..! ) but the car swerved another time beyond the hay stacks onto the hill. I expected my race to end there but I made it back to the track, loosing approx. 17 seconds in the process... With Claudio out of contention and Hans on a fantastic P1, I wanted to add fame to the Eagle Team but that dream was over then and there...

So. Great victory, Hans!
Claudio: Trotzdem stark!
Good pace heavy cars!
Grats arrivers!

Auf zum schikanenlosen Hockenheim *gähn*
achja, auch hier die Fixes nicht vergessen!
fix
more fixes...
mögen die Götter des Freezing euch gnädig sein!

tim Offline

Renn-Genie

19.05.2019 19:07
#7 RE: Salzburg '74 - Pro Long Antworten

@Fabian: when you thought I would lift, I realy lifted for a very short moment but then decided not leaving it. That was dangerous -I know. Sorry!

Fabian Offline

mehrfacher Weltmeister

20.05.2019 06:43
#8 RE: Salzburg '74 - Pro Long Antworten

ah, thx but it's okay. In the end it's just a game.... erm.. I mean sim ofc....

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

13.06.2019 16:31
#9 RE: Salzburg '74 - Pro Long Antworten

Gruß Ferdi

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz