Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten
und wurde 198 mal aufgerufen
 GPL Gentlemen's League
Dag_J Offline

Chef-Mechaniker

17.10.2016 15:34
Historic tuesday oct 18th - 2000 cet. Kyalami Int long Antworten

Servername AJserver
Pswd = haha
36 fps , no luck on moving to 60 fps sadly.
AI mayhem to be expected
1 hour free practice , race starts 2100 cet approx.

Been busy elsewhere so sadly gpl has had to take a backseat lately but Im hoping to catch the remaining races in the geli season.

Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

17.10.2016 17:32
#2 RE: Historic tuesday oct 18th - 2000 cet. Kyalami Int long Antworten

I might join in about 15mins before race start. A word in advance: I also might leave since I a) possibly get seasick on 36fps and b) don't know if the AI annoys me. Can't tell that because I've never raced them ;)

Dag_J Offline

Chef-Mechaniker

17.10.2016 19:06
#3 RE: Historic tuesday oct 18th - 2000 cet. Kyalami Int long Antworten

Oh I can promise you that they will annoy you. haha , my buddy Andrè is kinda particular about some stuff , framerates being one of them but Im working him towards a shift. The last race worked just fine on my end in 36 fps. No problems of any kind. You are most welcome to join Hans but consider yourself warned , its more of a circus than what youre used to. Ive driven quite a bit with the AI`s and my impression is if you have the racing line and momentum you need to be very decisive and tough in passing them , then they back off ,if you your unsure and try to pass outside the line they will just ignore you and drive you right off the road. There is usually only a couple of places on track where you can pass them and ofc they brake very late , just to be extra annoying. So again , welcome.

Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

18.10.2016 16:51
#4 RE: Historic tuesday oct 18th - 2000 cet. Kyalami Int long Antworten

Can't join due to work, which annoys me double 'cause I really like Kya.

Dag_J Offline

Chef-Mechaniker

18.10.2016 18:45
#5 RE: Historic tuesday oct 18th - 2000 cet. Kyalami Int long Antworten

Thats too bad Hans , c u on track somewhere soon.

Dag_J Offline

Chef-Mechaniker

19.10.2016 01:29
#6 RE: Historic tuesday oct 18th - 2000 cet. Kyalami Int long Antworten

Turned out to be a good race. P3 after qualyfying , got bumbed by my teammate no less into turn one and dropped four places but managed to regain for a finish in 3rd place. Next event already next tuesday , mosport int long. Same time and all that.

Spa67 GP »»
 Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz