Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten
und wurde 154 mal aufgerufen
 GPL Gentlemen's League
Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

15.10.2016 09:45
Spa67 GP Antworten

Gruß Ferdi

Rainer Offline

Testfahrer

15.10.2016 09:52
#2 RE: Spa67 GP Antworten

Moin

und wieder, auf P3 von einem Freeze aus dem Rennen genommen worden.

Gruß Rainer

Gregory Taber Offline

Schönwetter-Fahrer

15.10.2016 17:49
#3 RE: Spa67 GP Antworten

Congrats Mario! I had you beat this time.

I had another wreck in qualifying. It didn't matter though. I couldn't have qualified much higher on the grid.

Mistakes and accidents gave me the lead rather quickly. I realized near the midpoint of the race I wouldn't have enough fuel to finish. I ran two laps saving fuel. Conserving fuel the second half of the race would have allowed me to finish. I was .5 seconds slower than Mario while conserving fuel. I had a big enough gap that Mario couldn't have caught me. I knew I was going to quit before the finish, so I resumed my regular pace. I needed 4 to 5 more liters of fuel to complete 27 laps at a full pace.

It's a shame Claudio, Lasse, and Kelvin weren't able to complete more laps. I don't think I could have kept up with Claudio and Lasse but I might have been able to stay close enough that their mistakes would have had to have been few.

Thanks guys.

Claudio Callipo Offline

Renn-Legende

16.10.2016 22:05
#4 RE: Spa67 GP Antworten

Mit sportlichem Gruss
Claudio
-----------------------------------------------------
Vernünftige Autos werden vom Antrieb geschoben, nicht gezogen !!! (Walter Röhrl)

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz