Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten
und wurde 229 mal aufgerufen
 GPL Gentlemen's League
Dag_J Offline

Chef-Mechaniker

08.08.2016 15:29
Racing on tuesdays - Historic sim racing league Antworten

Hi all.

Me and a couple of buddies start a new fall season on tuesday the 16th of aug. The format will be int long races with shift + r allowed. First race is mexico.

We are only three regular drivers and therefore we invite all other gpl drivers to join in if they want to. Racedays will be everyother tuesday starting at aug 16th, 2000 CET. One hour of free practice + race. No chassi restrictions or hc of any kind but clean and gentlemenlike racing is expected , business as ususal for you guys.

VROC is back up and the servername is AJ-Server and the pswd is haha (in other cases IP will be posted )

Link to our leaguesite for pointssystem and other stuff.

http://jahren.biz/

This is just for fun and for the love of the game so join in if you want tuesday night action.

Fabian Offline

mehrfacher Weltmeister

16.08.2016 21:35
#2 RE: Racing on tuesdays - Historic sim racing league Antworten

hi Dag

sorry, I wanted to participate today but something came up at work and it got too late.

I'll try to make it next time, if you could be so kind as to post a reminder before next race.
thx & see you on track

Dag_J Offline

Chef-Mechaniker

16.08.2016 22:26
#3 RE: Racing on tuesdays - Historic sim racing league Antworten

Hi Fabian

No worries and next time I will post a reminder. These are mixed cpu races so every race is a full field of 20. The pace is set by the fastest laps amongst us three regulars which tends to be Andrè who is fairly quick.But all in all a Int pace on the cpu`s. Now , everybody hates the cpu cars therefore we consider it to be fair and equally annoying for all. So these races are busy with an fair share of traffic and incidents and whatnot, hence the permited shift+r.But its all good fun and not too serious of a thang.

Next race is Imola, tuesday august 30th at 2000 CET.

Ferdi Offline

Racing-Guru

18.08.2016 23:20
#4 RE: Racing on tuesdays - Historic sim racing league Antworten

I´m interested, but on holidays in the next weeks, may be in october
Salzburgring 74 or 76 in November?

Gruß Ferdi

Dag_J Offline

Chef-Mechaniker

19.08.2016 01:12
#5 RE: Racing on tuesdays - Historic sim racing league Antworten

Thats very cool Ferdinand , Salz 74