Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Foren-Smilies KLICK HIER

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 20 Antworten
und wurde 609 mal aufgerufen
 GPL Gentlemen's League
Seiten 1 | 2
Dag_J Offline

Chef-Mechaniker

03.07.2016 13:13
#16 RE: Salzburgring 74 - Pro Long Antworten

Grats Hans , Claudio and Lasse.

I experienced a game freeze , not a disconnect , and it happened twice at the same spot of the track. :/ Very disappointing because the pace was good and there were no problems with the car or anything. Thats online racing I guess , try to get a result at mosport. Grats with beating Italy guys , that was as close as they come but you finally got them.

Hans Marfan Offline

Renn-Legende

03.07.2016 13:22
#17 RE: Salzburgring 74 - Pro Long Antworten

Cheers Dag! But if Iceland beats France tonight I'll have to trait my country in the semifinal... ;)

So, ich jetzt auch mal hier: JUUUUUUUUCHUUUUUUUUUU [iceland]HU! HU! HU! HU! HU![/iceland]

Boah ey! Nachdem ich mit einem Mordsdreher Greg mehr Angst eingejagt haben dürfte als Lasse und dann später nochmal den Bestand der Insektenpopulation nahe der Leitplanke kontrolliert habe (denen gehts gut!) hat es doch gereicht! Auch mal schön

Mosport wird dann wohl wieder Landschaftsbesichtigung, nicht mein Track. Bis dahin!

Dag_J Offline

Chef-Mechaniker

03.07.2016 13:47
#18 RE: Salzburgring 74 - Pro Long Antworten

I know but it just seems so incredebly unlikely that Iceland can pull this off , I hope they can but it would just be insane. Im guessin the whole island would drop off the map it that were to happen. The french probably feels the pressure but still I think they have higher quality and level of play than England and they will be much more direct in how they deal with Iceland and in the end I think they will win it. But its been a strange ch this..

Gregory Taber Offline

Schönwetter-Fahrer

03.07.2016 17:51
#19 RE: Salzburgring 74 - Pro Long Antworten

Congrats Hans, Claudio, and Lasse!

That's a shame Dag. I hope you installed the fix for this track. I had a screen freeze on this track in the past. That was at 36fps, but I don't think I had the fix installed then. I'm glad to say, I had no technical problems with this track, this week or last week.

I think that's my first finish in the Honda. I did risk not finishing when I tried to better my fastest lap late in the race.

I raced against my tires more than anything else. Usually it's my ability that limits my speed. With this car and track combination, it was my tires holding me back. I could keep pace with Lasse at times but every time I tried to go a little faster hoping to gain on him, I only overheated my left front. Since trying to go faster only made me slower, I tried for a while using consistency. That didn't work either. Lasse is more consistent too.

I had to watch the replay to see what got me so worried about Hans. I saw him on the right, pointed in the right direction but very slow. I committed to an outside line but suddenly his car comes across the track. That's why I couldn't get the car to move inside more when I wanted it. Wisely, Hans held the car still as I passed. That was a close one.

Nice job Hans recovering from your mistake to drive back to a win.

It's a shame Chris damaged his car early in the race. It looks like we may have had a close race, otherwise.

That's the best I've driven the Honda in a long time. I only had two bad laps. I almost slid wide coming over the top of the hill on lap 2. Then late in the race, trying too hard for a faster lap, I slid wide at T2 and bumped the barrier. I had several laps though, where I lost 0.2-0.5 because I was overheating my tires. That's what kept dropping me further behind Lasse.

I hope Mario is back soon.

Were Kelvin and Rainer disconnected at the same time as Dag? I forgot to watch that in the replay.

Thanks for the fun, guys.

Loepi Offline

Renn-Legende

04.07.2016 00:39
#20 RE: Salzburgring 74 - Pro Long Antworten

Zitat von Gregory Taber im Beitrag #19
Were Kelvin and Rainer disconnected at the same time as Dag? I forgot to watch that in the replay.

Yes, at the same frame. That seems to be the "Salzburg-problem". But it might only happen if some has and others have not Ginettos patch installed...
Zitat von Gregory Taber im Beitrag #19
I raced against my tires more than anything else.

Same to me... I always risked to overheat my left rear when i tried to get faster. At that point you tried to get closer my left rear was at 145°C. So there was no more margin to go any faster. So i tried to make it smooth and smoother at the limit. That helped keeping that temperature below 140°C most of the time and worked for consistency.
So i am very happy with this result, i could not have gone any faster (aside from a few avoidable sideways skids).

Chris Offline

Top-Fahrer

04.07.2016 10:18
#21 RE: Salzburgring 74 - Pro Long Antworten

Gratz Hans - geiles Ding!

Greg - no way for a good battle...
... i didnt have a chance for race-consistancy on this track last friday.
car wasnt damaged, but my driving-possibilies

Seiten 1 | 2
 Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz